Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild About Trial
‏@WildAboutTrial
Tanisha (Victim sister) just smiled at Nurmi as they passed in the courtroom. It was out of kindness. Sincere.

@ericksonvision: So much for a break. #JodiArias sentencing trial resuming now. Everyone has emerged from chambers.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 24s 25 seconds ago
5 minute recess now lol #JodiArias #3tvarias

@NancyGraceHLN: Judge returns & calls for a quick recess. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial now50 seconds ago
Tanisha (Victim sister) just smiled at Nurmi as they passed in the courtroom. It was out of kindness. Sincere. #JodiArias

(Smile? It was probably gas... )

Wild About Trial
‏@WildAboutTrial
Tanisha (Victim sister) just smiled at Nurmi as they passed in the courtroom. It was out of kindness. Sincere.

This is so interesting. What on earth is going on?

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago
Judge calls 5 minute recess. #jodiarias

WTH

Wait until after 7 pm tonight, Curious. See my post a few above yours... Beth said anyone who joined before yesterday will have to be manually moved to the new system. Maybe yours is in that group. Probably will be able to contact the site by tomorrow.

@ericksonvision: And we get ANOTHER break. #JodiArias trial now on a quick recess. Can we just fire up the Delorean and fly ahead to the end please?

If you started registration before yesterday, your account has to be manually moved to the new system. That will happen by 7 pm Eastern time tonight.
Nope. I registered around 1 pm today eastern time. Not working for me.

I love Beth but I registered and entered credit card and personal info as it asked. It took three times and I cannot log on. I won't try again. I tried to contact them and it wouldn't allow me to do a contact either. If they took my money, I will be very perturbed.

Check your email for a response. It was instant when I registered.

WAIT, Travis' sister smiles at Nurmi and JA's Mom hugs him?????

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 35s35 seconds ago
Pros #JuanMartinez now taking entire #TravisAlexander family to back room #JodiArias taken to holding cell

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial now50 seconds ago
Tanisha (Victim sister) just smiled at Nurmi as they passed in the courtroom. It was out of kindness. Sincere. #JodiArias

(Smile? It was probably gas... )

This is so interesting. What on earth is going on?

No offense to WAT but how do they know what sort of smile it was? Kindness? For what? Slandering her brother? IF she did smile then maybe she was being polite.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq now6 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
#JodiArias parties and family were on chambers. Now out. Nurmi went to BR. Judge calls recess. Martinez takes family in back room

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 23s 24 seconds ago

#JodiArias hasn't moved an inch since the photos were put up. Jurors glance at TA family/friends occasionally.

If Juan whispered with Travis' sisters because of a complaint by Nurmi/Willmott, bad move by the defense. The jury's now completely clear about who they are, and how much love and support Travis has, as they'll see the same faces day in day out on that side of the court. The Arias family, meanwhile will be like shifting sands, not to mention all but breaking out the popcorn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove