Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@monicalindstrom: Putting aside the fact u hate #JodiArias and her horrible act, why r the words of this witness wrong/stupid/not true?

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 24s 25 seconds ago
Travis- Hitler had more conscious
Fonseca says Travis is projecting on #JodiArias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Jodi- I am so so sorry. If anyone should it is me. You are light unto this world. I can't even compare #jodiarias #3tvarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 33s33 seconds ago
Fonseca: #TravisAlexander has not owned his struggle in anything she's read. But she infers from his actions. #JodiArias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 50s50 seconds ago
"Travis was an affable fellow but a piece of him is not so nice": says #JodiArias defense expert

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 1m1 minute ago
After sidebar, Nurmi asks Dr. F a question. Dr. F "Sorry, I tuned out, can you repeat the question." #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 22s 23 seconds ago
Fonseca says the "evil" is Travis having sex with Jodi, breaking his vows and the sexual struggle he has #jodiarias #3tvarias

omg that is so far from the truth it isn't even funny

Oh dear, time to cart this <mod snip> away! I'm way done having any compassion or giving this witness any benefit of doubt!

@monicalindstrom: DrF: #JodiArias blaming herself again, making excuses for TA because he is abusive n the relationship to her, he insults her, she apologizes

I don't think TA had sex with her that last, fatal day. If we're just going by the word of the liar.

William Pitts &#8207;@william_pitts 23s23 seconds ago
Fonseca says #JodiArias was making excuses for #TravisAlexander , as were his friends. Says he was abusive.

Fonseca is right, Travis is being a jerk in those chats. But that's not the point. The point is that being a jerk still doesn't give someone the right to plan and execute a murder, which is what this case is about. Arias could have chosen to stop all contact with him and never speak with him again. Instead she headed down a different path, one in which she decided to kill him. She had no right to do that, was found guilty of first degree murder, and she might earn a spot on death row for her choices. Travis being a jerk is not a mitigating factor. Her feelings were hurt, but her life was not in danger. That's the difference.

Being a jerk?????!!!! Wow. Don't think that context is based in any truths of this case for that day.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 19s 20 seconds ago

Travis: "Hitler had more of conscious than you".

What do you think about this comment? Accurate? #JodiArias

----- WOW !

@monicalindstrom: DrF: its also an unrequited love
#JodiArias

Arias had 2 choices:

- back away from the "abusive" jerky Travis and not have to deal with his anger and texts or
- not back away, continue to insist on being in his life, and continue to push buttons and then keep escalating to a point where she decided to kill him.

Either way, it was a decision. She made the decision. She knew right from wrong. She chose to murder him, she chose to attempt to cover it up, she chose to lie about it and try to evade. All choices.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 5s 6 seconds ago
Travis- Send your piece of **** lie fest so I can mock it. #jodiarias

Steve Krafft &#8207;@SKrafftFox10 34s34 seconds ago
"This is a closeted relationship that results in a lot of sexual satisfaction," says defense expert of #jodiarias-Travis relationship.

@monicalindstrom: DrF: "He snuffed her out, her identity, it was almost like she was invisible” #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 31s 31 seconds ago

#JodiArias wanted some recognition from TA.

Dr. F explains she edited the book TA was writing but no mention of her. Awwwwwww :(

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 27s 27 seconds ago

"He snuffed her out, her identity" explains Dr. F.

Poor Jodi just wanted a little blurb about her. :( #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 16s 17 seconds ago
Fonseca- Travis was a master at covering this up and this has been almost 2 years now #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
T- We already know based on all the last emails you sent and then invaded my privacy that it is ******** #jodiarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 28s 28 seconds ago

Nurmi continues to flip through pages of this long IM conversation.

Focusing on the "I do realize that I hate you so much" part. #JodiArias

Yes, Nurmi, do that, because that's exactly when she started plotting Travis' slaughter!

Honest question-- what in the world are we trying to prove in this retrial?
I thought this was sentencing-- and she pleads for her life. What's all this malarkey for??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manga