DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 19s 20 seconds ago

Nurmi continues with Dr F.

He proaches her with ex 741.

She greets him with a "good morning". #jodiarias

:gaah: We will be here until next year . . . or maybe the next century . . . :gaah:

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 21s 22 seconds ago

Dr. F is examining the document, it's several pages she notes.

::jeopardy theme:: #jodiarias

:hilarious: Jeopardy Theme . . . lol !

I remember seeing Dr. Fog (I'm just saying that cuz honestly I don't remember his name right now- PTSD?) on a break in the anteroom talking loudly on the phone about how he was "holding up" to Juan's cross and for a moment I felt sorry for him, calling to ground himself with someone who cared about him. Then that disappeared when he got back up on the stand trashing Travis and excusing Jodi. Seeing them though outside the courtroom was kinda different.

Then there was Alyce, standing there in a circle with Kiefer with her "friend" or "supporter" or whoever giving him a story. Blech.
Dr. Samuels. Interesting perceptions these people have of themselves. He 'held up' as well as a paper bag left in the rain. :facepalm:

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 12s 12 seconds ago

The exhibit is an instant message between #jodiarias and TA on May 26th 2008.

@monicalindstrom: DrF has a multi page conversation btw #JodiArias and TA...are we going to get the common sense explanation today? May 26, 2008

I just followed you, hope you don't mind. I'm the loser with 2 followers. I don't do Twitter, I just signed up to follow this case

Nash! You're brave to take on Twitter. It's a foreign language to many here, including me.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 1m1 minute ago
Fonseca's got another printout. Copies of IMs between #JodiArias and #TravisAlexander

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 21s 22 seconds ago

Dr. F is examining the document, it's several pages she notes.

::jeopardy theme:: #jodiarias

:hilarious: Jeopardy Theme . . . lol !

word by word, line by line...............................................................................

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 27s 27 seconds ago

Jury is here. Dr F is seated at the stand with a black suit and somewhat Christmassy scarfal unit. #jodiarias

"scarfal unit"......:giggle:

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 29s29 seconds ago
Nurmi admits exhibit 741. It's a google chat between #jodiarias and TA that took place May, 2008.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 12s 12 seconds ago

The exhibit is an instant message between #jodiarias and TA on May 26th 2008.

Gosh, I hope this is the last thing she has to look at and mind numbingly comb through.

My thought for the day

For the defense and witness:

It's your lie you can tell it anyway you want

AZL, what's the going rate for expert testimony in AZ? Has she earned her 10 silver pieces yet?

It varies depending on the area of testimony and the state in which they normally practice. I've paid anywhere from $250-750 per hour.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 38s 39 seconds ago

Nurmi pulls up the instant messages on the big screen.

Popcorn is served. #jodiarias

@monicalindstrom: This is an imessage convo btw TA & #JodiArias at 2:30am and they clearly are not happy with each other

Nash! You're brave to take on Twitter. It's a foreign language to many here, including me.

Trust me, I'm just reading tweets to stay up to date, especially when I'm not home, can keep up on my iPhone. I wouldn't know how to actually post my own tweet lol

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 46s47 seconds ago
email: #TravisAlexander says #JodiArias joke made her look like a "cheap *advertiser censored*"

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 35s 35 seconds ago

Travis: and by the way your little comment to Danny jones makes you look like a cheap *advertiser censored*.

This is the part Dr. F is going over #jodiarias

@monicalindstrom: DrF: I am only hear to provide my expert opinion of this relationship
#JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member