Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

Geff explains why he utilizes numerous scales/tests to diagnose clients.

Testimony opposite of interesting #jodiarias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 1m1 minute ago
Dr. Geffner says MMPI shows #jodiarias to be "submissive" person who "likes to please others"-generally not angry or hostile" #3tvarias

(Submissive and eager to please woman who left home after her parents came down on her hard, grew weed and did all kinds of rebellious things. Yeah right.)

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 1m1 minute ago
Dr. Geffner chuckles as he testifies. Remember, this is a first-degree murder resentencing trial. #jodiarias

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 6m6 minutes ago
Again, players and witnesses in the courtroom should not giggle in a murder trial, at any time, for any reason #JodiArias #justsaying

I know really... if that isn't laughable I don't know what is. I tried to resuscitate a dying baby rat found in my backyard and I dislike rats- a lot. I swerve on the road to avoid hitting frogs- almost killed my entire family once. I could not hurt a living being that had eyes to look at me and I DO have anger and feel rage sometimes- not often- but you get my drift. I really dislike this defendant and her minions... and that is exactly what they are, IMO.

This reminds me of the time my son rescued a "mouse" for the swimming pool. We purchased a cage and wheel and one day he said the mouse has grown really big. Needless to say, the rat was sent back into the wild. OT I know. PS I am in St. Thomas and it has rained here every day. So far I don't think I have missed much but why is Dr. Spill the H2O on the stand? I guess I will wait until Wed. and read JM re-direct. What the heck is Willy trying to pull now?

I remember taking the MMPI test a very long time ago and IIRC there were hundreds of questions and I remember there were times I really didn't know how to answer some of the questions. I couldn't really agree or disagree or decide on some of them. Is that intentional on this test? I wasn't trying to lie but I remember thinking, "there's no answer that indicates "yes, sometimes I do feel that way, but not usually and not always and not never." Like if the MMPI had an essay portion I would have been able to explain my rationale. LOL.

That exact thing happened to me. In fact, I got so analytical, and went so out of my way to get the answers to reflect my thoughts/feelings exactly, that I invalidated the results! Lol.....

I think the DT's strategy is simple--KN only needs ONE JUROR, ONLY ONE, to believe the false narrative he has created.JMHO

He doesn't need one to believe it.

He merely needs one with personal feelings for the especially cruel lying torture murderess, male or female.

Another William Zervakos will do nicely.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 4m4 minutes ago Chandler, AZ
Over controlled hostility means you bottle it up and you may explode. #jodiarias was below average for this but not too much #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago Chandler, AZ
#jodiarias is very low for assertive behaviors

(But drove up to an ex-boyfriend house to confront his new girlfriend.)

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 2m2 minutes ago
So it's a mixture of submissiveness and bizarre thinking w/#jodiarias: Dr. Geffner.

The 'Whoredom Email' was my personal 'favorite'.

Me too, and if you ask me it gave a real window into her absolutely bizarre thought process.

I swear, if I didn't know better, I would wonder if those two didn't get married on some crazy whim in the beginning, until Travis found out what a psychopath Jodi was (along with his friends coming to the same conclusion), and had it secretly annulled.

She truly believed she owned him.

I have three beautiful children with a husband I love and adore and even I don't feel that kind of possessiveness.

Gia Vang ‏@Gia_Vang 3m3 minutes ago
#JodiArias psychologist on stand says she is introverted, could have bizarre thinking and thoughts. Could be weird dreams or flashbacks.

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 3m3 minutes ago
Aggressiveness is below 40 for #JodiArias

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 4m4 minutes ago
#JodiArias family is in the front row today @42fenchurch

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 2m2 minutes ago
"Self esteem a real issue" Dr. Geffner says of #jodiarias MMPI test #3tvarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 1m1 minute ago
Dr. Geffner chuckles as he testifies. Remember, this is a first-degree murder resentencing trial. #jodiarias

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 6m6 minutes ago
Again, players and witnesses in the courtroom should not giggle in a murder trial, at any time, for any reason #JodiArias #justsaying

True but I'll take a few chuckles to hostile answers any day.

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 1m1 minute ago
Dr. Geffner says MMPI shows #jodiarias to be "submissive" person who "likes to please others"-generally not angry or hostile" #3tvarias

(Submissive woman who left home after her parents came down on her hard, grew weed and did all kinds of rebellious things. Yeah right.)

And had rages for the last year and a half before she slaughtered Travis, according to Bill and Sandy. That would of started around the time they "broke up".

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3m 3 minutes ago

According to JUST FOR MEN (Registered trade mark) #jodiarias is especially introverted. With heightened bizarre thinking/thoughts.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

JUST FOR MEN says #jodiarias is not an angry or hostile person according to his expert opinion & ugly graph.

----- I guess this is WAT/Kensey's nickname for Geffner !

Look how angry Jodi got at Dan Freeman when he removed all the makeup and hair products from her backpack when he and his sister were going camping with JA and TA. She confronted Clancy Talbot in the bathroom at a PPL convention and wouldn't let her out at first. If she was upset with Travis at work, she would go the restroom and kick the walls. She confronted Bobby immediately after reading the e-mail he had sent to the girl in Florida (I think). Later she confronted Bianca, the girl Matt McCartney had started dating. I feel sure there are lots of times she blew up when she was with Darryl Brewer, but he refuses to tell many negative things about her. She kicked the dog, hit her brother with the bat, kicked her mother, etc. No, she's never been an angry person.

That's how she "suffers in silence" doncha know? :gaah:

MOO

Thanks...I had not realized Murder 2 was even an option. Well it's good to hear it was, as it was rejected even by the skewed-thinking foreman.

How could he not? Even he was forced to acknowledge that her murder day self defense story was BS. All the other jurors probably got it right away and, IMO, he was prepared to do battle but was severely under-armed.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 33s 33 seconds ago

#jodiarias is "extremely depressed" -

OBVI dude, she's been stuck in jail.

Is Dr. Demarte sitting at home, legs up on the sofa, with a glass of wine in her hands saying 'Bring it on!' I bet she's almost ready for trial. She was unbelievably organized in court the last time around.

(Sorry, I'm a bit behind)

BBM - Well, I thought DeMarte just had the professional attitude and high competence I would expect from an expert witness.

But of course, in contrast to the hired guns of the DT witnesses it actually really seemed unbelievable.
JMO.

These test results are the opposite of what was found, right? I mean Dr G is totally trying to be funny isn't he? Is this the same CMJA he's talking about?

Because JW has said the defense gave BN a copy of *parts* of what was on the computer, not a copy of *everything* that was on the computer. So, if the prosecution knows which parts, they may be able to deduce what the defense's strategy is. So JW is correct in saying that JM already has everything the defense gave BN, in that JM has the entire computer that includes the parts given to BN.

In California, anything you give to an expert for review is discoverable by opposing counsel, excluding things like communications from attorney to expert and generally things prepared by the attorney for litigation. Not sure if it's the same in AZ. If it is the same, JM is entitled to a copy of the exact computer image that was provided to BN.

AZLawyer, please feel free to correct anything I've misstated :-)

The problem with that is supposedly BN uncovered the dastardly deed of 1000's of deleted *advertiser censored* files. And then told the DT about his discovery.

In Wilmott's new version, the DT told BN what to look for and where. That's an interesting version, but kinda problematic for the DT. If JSS gets it, anyway.

Gia Vang ‏@Gia_Vang 3m3 minutes ago
Looking at add'l sub-scales w/ psychologist in #JodiArias trial. Says she is severely depressed, but others might or might not notice.

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 3m3 minutes ago
#JodiArias has subjective depression that affects her body, feels apathetic, not much energy, brooding
(Or she's lazy.)

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 55s56 seconds ago Chandler, AZ
Geffner says Jodi doesn't act out socially but she feels alienated by others and herself. She has family problems. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago Chandler, AZ
#jodiarias has high paranoia but she was facing trial #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members