Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq now

#JodiArias stares over at jurors as DrG goes over high score on Jodi being psychopath.

Jen tries to take out sting by test being 3y later.

(LOL! Picking and choosing which parts of the test they like or not.)

RBBM:

:gaah: Trying to make eye contact .... oh how I wish we had live cameras to see what she is up to !

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

Willmart requests to enter a piece of evidence, Juan objects lack of foundation. They approach. #jodiarias

The problem with that is supposedly BN uncovered the dastardly deed of 1000's of deleted *advertiser censored* files. And then told the DT about his discovery.

In Wilmott's new version, the DT told BN what to look for and where. That's an interesting version, but kinda problematic for the DT. If JSS gets it, anyway.

Well, regardless of who told who what and when (between the DT and BN), JM is still entitled to an exact copy of what was given BN in order to compare it with what the prosecution has.

Things trending on Twitter right now..
Phoenix Trends · Change
#Peugeot2008DKR
Promoted by Peugeot Nederland
#AskNade
#WWETLC
#DedicationEP
Cowboys
Kobe
#LIVESOS
Trivia Crack
Wolf of Wall Street
Santa

Social media could care less about JA. Thank goodness.

I'm hoping this news gets back to CMJA. She will be so ticked off that the world doesn't see her as newsworthy anymore. Her 15 minutes are up. Now everyone is looking for Justice for Travis Alexander. Let's all keep the Alexander family in our prayers.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq now
#JodiArias stares over at jurors as DrG goes over high score on Jodi being psychopath. Jen tries to take out sting by test being 3y later.

(LOL! Picking and choosing which parts of the test they like or not.)

Strumming her fingers on the table while looking to the ceiling . . . . awkward!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 7s 7 seconds ago

Geff says this next test was designed to diagnose personality disorder.

This should be a ball. #jodiarias

Well, regardless of who told who what and when (between the DT and BN), JM is still entitled to an exact copy of what was given BN in order to compare it with what the prosecution has.

Well....yah. That's been the point.

But JSS countered JW with "That's different than what BN said before" when JW tried the work product excuse. That part doesn't sound to me as if she has questions on that front at all, and I don't see her questioning whether or not it was said previously - it sounds to me as if she cut JW off because she knows what was said in the hearing. She went from there to listening to JM for a minute then straight to 'does someone have the transcript', meaning she wants to hear JM's 18min interview on Fri. with BN. Sure would be easier if we could see and hear it, wouldn't it? You may be right, and your scenario does sound more like JSS, but I'm going to stay optimistic as long as I can. It's a whole new experience for me and JSS, lol!

I agree, as well. I get completely what you're saying Hope, I agree with it. Who cares what BN did or did not say. He's not a lawyer.

But it did seem like, unless I'm reading it wrong, which I wouldn't be surprised if I was, she was trying to call the defense and/or BN out on inconsistent statements. I get the lack of optimism though. It does kind of indicate the judge might not totally understand the arguments being made. Again, what does it matter what BN said it was?

Gia Vang ‏@Gia_Vang 10m10 minutes ago
When asked if results are bc of conviction, psychologist in #jodiarias trial says isn't bc of particular sit, more of personality issue.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 1m1 minute ago
Dr. Geffner moving on now to another psychological test of #jodiarias

Look how angry Jodi got at Dan Freeman when he removed all the makeup and hair products from her backpack when he and his sister were going camping with JA and TA. She confronted Clancy Talbot in the bathroom at a PPL convention and wouldn't let her out at first. If she was upset with Travis at work, she would go the restroom and kick the walls. She confronted Bobby immediately after reading the e-mail he had sent to the girl in Florida (I think). Later she confronted Bianca, the girl Matt McCartney had started dating. I feel sure there are lots of times she blew up when she was with Darryl Brewer, but he refuses to tell many negative things about her. She kicked the dog, hit her brother with the bat, kicked her mother, etc. No, she's never been an angry person.

According to the convicted murder herself she punched holes in walls.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

Willmart requests to enter a piece of evidence, Juan objects lack of foundation. They approach. #jodiarias

Remember . . . JM hasn't had a chance to read his 100 pages of summary notes (with newly acquired info from his most recent contract with the DT).

Just expanding on that a bit I have a question. So who was the computer expert that "extracted" just the parts of the HD to turn over to BN? Is this what they are trying to say? That BN himself received an incomplete copy of the HD to work on? And that someone else copied only parts of the HD in the first place to give to him?

:waitasec:

Thank you so much!!!! I was hoping that someone 'caught' this. I too wondered how would the DT know what parts of the computer HD mirror image copy to give to BN.

She scored high on psychopath scales? That's new, and I didn't know such scales existed.

Psychopathic deviance. It doesn't exactly measure psychopathy levels but psychopathic traits. Hers were very high, though, which is a red flag. I remember Willmott questioning Demarte on this. When she asked what it stood for and Demarte told her, Willmott quickly moved on.

I thought at the last trial Dr.DeMartke was not allowed to bring up a lost of issues CMJA had including being a psycho.

According to the convicted murder herself she punched holes in walls.

:seeya: Just jumping off your post here:

JMO, but I bet she is punching the walls in :jail: and that is why she is wearing that bowling brace !

Where's the food we usually get on the OP? I came here with my zip-loc bags and everything to get some for later.

If Jodi was so disgusted by Travis, why did she go back numerous times? Travis never went to Jodi. It couldn't have been because Travis was so persuasive that night because records indicate the communication between them was VERY brief and minimal.

So, what's the problem?

I am so sorry - never meant you in that part of my post. Thanks!

I agree the MMPI is not meant to be entertaining - (it is quite grueling) and yep the repetition is part of the validity scales.

No offense taken! I can find humor in just about anything, especially myself. No, it's not to be entertaining and of course I know that. I'm looking back many yrs remembering it somewhat tongue-in-cheek because yes, it was grueling and those who try to answer honestly would have to feel conflicted with some of the questions because "well, it depends" is not one of the answer choices.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago Chandler, AZ
#jodiarias is very low for assertive behaviors

Huh?

[video]http://www.azcentral.com/video/2181006212001[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics