Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:
Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 5s 5 seconds ago

hWild & I being *advertiser censored* spammed... Like there isn't enough of that in this courtroom. #jodiarias

----- Didn't a couple of posters here earlier mention something about spam ?

I thought at the last trial Dr.DeMartke was not allowed to bring up a lost of issues CMJA had including being a psycho.

That's never been said. If Demarte diagnosed her as such, she'd have been able to talk about it (i actually asked AZL about this waaaaaaay back when, and Demarte has diagnosed Devault with ASPD and was able to talk about it).

So is Geffner saying there should have been more testing done to determine the diagnosis of the mental issues that Jodi had at the time?

Probably, but of course at that time they were refusing to accept any possibility of mental issues/personality disorders. It was complete self defense with some PTSD thrown in for the reason for the "fog". Not sure who was balking at introducing personality disorders at that time JA or her defence team?

Looks like they're gonna go with it for their second try do-over.

MOO

How could he not? Even he was forced to acknowledge that her murder day self defense story was BS. All the other jurors probably got it right away and, IMO, he was prepared to do battle but was severely under-armed.

True, and gives me a bit more hope for the current jury seeing the truth of the matter.

She scored high on psychopath scales? That's new, and I didn't know such scales existed.

IIRC this was cursorily mentioned by Dr. "Data Point" DeMarte last year. She quite hurried over it. I'm thinking the prosecution might have thought it was problematic to bring up at that time, so Dr. DM emphasized the borderline angle. IIRC, JW almost fell into the mega-trap of asking Dr. DM on cross why she hadn't factored in that scale, especially since the score was so high. Of course, I might be remembering incorrectly, so someone can set the record straight....

And the defense fought so hard last year that she only had PTSD, not a full blown psycho

B46o_R1CAAEQLfP.jpg

Link: https://twitter.com/jeffgoldesq

I agree, as well. I get completely what you're saying Hope, I agree with it. Who cares what BN did or did not say. He's not a lawyer.

But it did seem like, unless I'm reading it wrong, which I wouldn't be surprised if I was, she was trying to call the defense and/or BN out on inconsistent statements. I get the lack of optimism though. It does kind of indicate the judge might not totally understand the arguments being made. Again, what does it matter what BN said it was?

Bottom line...I hope you two are right. I like your version better than my version. I tortured myself until I think I finally understsnd the gist of the HD wars.

But.....its like cleaning my toaster to dwell anymore on that subject which is IMO is an irrelevant slimy sideshow... so I'm not going to. :)

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 2m2 minutes ago
#JodiArias jurors not taking notes on DrG dissertation of how pysch test state are scored. Media bleary eyed too.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 11s 11 seconds ago

According to Geff, some of these Qs determine whether or not the client is manipulating the test for specific answers. "#jodiarias did not."

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago Chandler, AZ
#jodiarias is very low for assertive behaviors

Huh?

<span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);">[video]http://www.azcentral.com/video/2181006212001[/video]

It's amazing she could hold a job as a waitstaff for all those years. She must have overcome that lack of assertiveness to be brought out of the kitchen or maybe that was just because Dad & Mom taught her when she was young.

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago Chandler, AZ
This test he's talking about now shows Jodi was trying to look good on this test but it wasn't anything out of the ordinary. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago Chandler, AZ
Geffner said the scale shows it as normal on this particular test #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago Chandler, AZ
Based on this test it doesn't indicate she has a personality disorder but there are red flags #jodiarias #3tvarias

Bottom line...I hope you two are right. I like your version better than my version. I tortured myself until I think I finally understsnd the gist of the HD wars.

But.....its like cleaning my toaster to dwell anymore on that subject which is IMO is an irrelevant slimy sideshow... so I'm not going to. :)

:floorlaugh:

That damn toaster.

Jeffrey Evan Gold &#8207;@jeffgoldesq 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias DrG is now saying another test says Jodi is nervous and depressed and maybe PTSD. Need to look further.

That exact thing happened to me. In fact, I got so analytical, and went so out of my way to get the answers to reflect my thoughts/feelings exactly, that I invalidated the results! Lol.....

I knew others had to find those questions a bit vague and generalized too. At least there was no math portion on the test! :D

Gia Vang &#8207;@Gia_Vang 10m10 minutes ago
When asked if results are bc of conviction, psychologist in #jodiarias trial says isn't bc of particular sit, more of personality issue.

Steve Krafft &#8207;@SKrafftFox10 1m1 minute ago
Dr. Geffner moving on now to another psychological test of #jodiarias

How could the results be because of "conviction" when the test was done long before she was convicted? Was that another JW dumb question posed to her own witness?

:waitasec:

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago Chandler, AZ
Next is the trauma test. #Jodiarias took it back in 2010 and 2011

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Geff says the computer scores the test but the examiner makes the diagnosis based on putting multiple tests together. #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ray@Payton