Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My interpretation of what Dr. DeMarte testified to last year was that she focused on the personality disorder for which she had the best examples. I think she was trying to avoid saying when Jodi did X, that's a sign of personality disorder A; when she did Y, that's a sign of personality disorder B, and so on. I think Juan also didn't want the jurors to think Dr. D saying that Jodi was mentally ill.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 2m2 minutes ago
#Jodiarias according to DrG is a reasonably complex nutjob with things changing as she goes on in time.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago Chandler, AZ
2010 Jodi didn't think her sexual behaviors were dysfunctional but when she retook test in 2011 it was very elevated #jodiarias #3tvarias

Well, of course. She was answering questions based on the stories she was telling.

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 45s45 seconds ago
#jodiarias - the jury is bored with this testimony. None are taking notes. Dr. says Jodi has major sexual issues.

Yes, like not being able to use sex to sway the men on the jury to vote her not guilty. That's a pretty big sexual issue. MOO

Gia Vang ‏@Gia_Vang 44s44 seconds ago
#jodiarias psychologist: Pattern of person severely traumatized w/ anxiety, depression issues & major coping mechanism is dissociation.

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 2m2 minutes ago
dissociation: separating thoughts from feelings/detached/doesn’t allow feelings to hit her bc would be overwhelming #duh #jodiArias

Gia Vang ‏@Gia_Vang 1m1 minute ago
#jodiarias psychologist on same test given by two diff people 18 mo apart yields almost identical scores in anxiety, depression for arias.

(Well, DUH. She's going to try to answer both tests the same way.)

Lots of emphasis on alleged depression. Methinks this will be spun as a symptom of her "remorse."

Ian Howie ‏@Micsterator 42s42 seconds ago
@jeffgoldesq Yes, understood. If I murdered someone, I'd be anxious, depressed & show signs of PTSD too. #jodiarias cannot die soon enough.

cynthia wheeler ‏@wheelercynthia 27s28 seconds ago Batavia, OH
@monicalindstrom #jodiarias Enjoyed Killing #Travis Rage cause he didn't want her very Violent and Dangerous Will Kill again if Rejected

Baby T-Doggie ‏@starknightz 23s24 seconds ago
@tbehmer11 @jeffgoldesq Right. That poor low self-esteem woman leaves, gets man's number on plane, Hops atop Ryan grinding him #jodiarias

That and those panties that had magic in them, when she let Abe get his hands down her pants and he said those aren't magic pants. IIRC he said Jodi said she trying out Mormonism.

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 45s45 seconds ago
#jodiarias - the jury is bored with this testimony. None are taking notes. Dr. says Jodi has major sexual issues.

Like.... equating sex with love and getting all stabby when he doesn't put a ring on it?

BOMBSHELL!

Stacey Glazier ‏@1YankeeGirl1 2m2 minutes ago
So let me guess, it's equally unassertive to drop out of school, follow ur bf vampire cult, bcuz Duh #jodiarias likes to please everyone?!?!

Gia Vang ‏@Gia_Vang 2m2 minutes ago
White noise again... #jodiarias

Sidebar apparently.

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 46s46 seconds ago
The tests trying to separate if these conditions were before or after the murder #JodiArias, good thing there are validity scales

Laurie ‏@StormDanser 2m2 minutes ago
#JodiArias wasn't so anxious & depressed that it stopped her from attempting to get coded magazine messages out to Matt McForger.

Gia Vang ‏@Gia_Vang 44s44 seconds ago
#jodiarias psychologist: Pattern of person severely traumatized w/ anxiety, depression issues & major coping mechanism is dissociation.

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 2m2 minutes ago
dissociation: separating thoughts from feelings/detached/doesn’t allow feelings to hit her bc would be overwhelming #duh #jodiArias

JA has no empathy, no connection with others, no fellow-feeling. This is not dissociation!

At least he isn't painting her as the timid little mouse that ALV saw. Not yet, at least.

Gia Vang ‏@Gia_Vang 47s47 seconds ago
TSI-2 administered to #JodiArias October 9, 2013. This is 5 years from when Arias was arrested & 2 years from when a test was administered.

:scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member