DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Darryl Brewer

jhtz6x.png

Gee, those hands look familiar!

William Pitts @william_pitts · 6s 6 seconds ago
and we're back. #JodiArias

I agree, Amster. I appreciate all the tweets, even the ones that make me wonder if the person is watching the same trial as others! Sure Monica's and Kiefer's are less than my favorites, but especially from my vantage point stuck on the "recovery couch" for the next weeks, I love all the information, the more the better! (Of course, I also have a slight advantage that muscle relaxants prescribed put a lot of nervous tension at ease:-)

Hope recovery goes smoothly! And, you might need to share those muscle relaxants! JA and her posse are causing extreme tension!!!

Interesting........I wonder if anyone has counted the number of times Geffner has stated that Arias was NOT MANIPULATIVE, as told to him by every single person he talked to, read about, heard about, or dreamed! Certainly not coincidental Willmott's purposeful strategy to mitigate the word "manipulative" before Juan Martinez is up!

Perhaps jodi requested that he say it often to be passive aggressive to the statements released by the COA that disclosed the judge too thought she was manipulative?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

William Pitts @william_pitts · 45s 45 seconds ago
Wilmott establishing Geffner's looking at cliff's notes of his #JodiArias file

William Pitts @william_pitts · 21s 22 seconds ago
just a thought I had: What do you think about if you're an ex of #JodiArias ? What's that like for you now?

Perhaps jodi requested that he say it often to be passive aggressive to the statements released by the COA that disclosed the judge too thought she was manipulative?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Anyone tweeted that she is wearing her wrist brace today? I imagine all was not quiet in the cell last night.

William Pitts @william_pitts · 4s 5 seconds ago
Wilmott questioning Geffner's methodology. Geffner says he interviewed 10 people. #JodiArias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 3m3 minutes ago
Dr. Geffner describes #jodiarias' relationship with Darryl Brewer. She lived with him and they parted amicably.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 3m3 minutes ago
The gal I think #JodiArias nodded at has dark hair with blonde streaks.. prob late 20's. She is seated 1 seat over from Jodi's mother.

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN · 4m4 minutes ago
Jury seated. Dr. Geffner explains the process of how his team went reviewed the key records for #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 3m3 minutes ago
Geffner said he used all this info from interviews from others, Jodi testing, etc to come to a conclusion #jodiarias #3tvarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 3m3 minutes ago
Wilmott establishing Geffner's looking at cliff's notes of his #JodiArias file

Collected Tweets from this morning up until the first break. I'm bored by this testimony.

08:42AM
@TrialDiariesJJodi is here n a black short sleeved shirt, hair down, glasses on. She always rushes 2 her seat then looks back 2 see who is here #jodiarias Twitter
08:42AM@william_pittsFor the first time i can remember there are only two people in the public viewing area... #JodiArias Twitter
08:48AM@william_pittsDr Geffner still on the stand under direct. #JodiArias Twitter
08:49AM@william_pittsWilmott begins with questions about #JodiArias relationship with Juarez. Twitter
08:49AM@TrialDiariesJBack to Bobby Juarez #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
08:50AM@SKrafftFox10#jodiarias trial back in session. Defense questioning psychologist Dr. Robert Geffner. Describing jodi's abusive 1st relationship. Twitter
08:50AM@william_pittsGeffner: relationshi with Bobby Juarez was abusive. #JodiArias Twitter
08:55AM@william_pittsback to the wheel of abuse... #JodiArias Twitter
08:58AM@TrialDiariesJEventually they break up and now Jodi is with Matt M. After Jodi split with Matt they remained friends #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
08:58AM@william_pitts@eversnark eh, had to get the one without graphcis all over it... Twitter
08:59AM@TrialDiariesJJodi told Geffner Matt had an affair. A pic of Matt and Jodi is on the screen and it's one I've never seen #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
09:02AM@jeffgoldesq,#jodiarias And Matt McCarthy breakup being discussed http://ift.tt/1uZzS5q] Twitter [/url]
09:04AM@SKrafftFox10The point of this testimony is to show #jodiarias was in other relationships that didn't end in murder. So jurors wonder about TA. Twitter
09:06AM@WildAboutTrialJuan objects to this exhibit based on foundation. Judge is all "proach pleeeee". Sizzlin' #JodiArias Twitter
09:07AM@william_pittsThis one. RT @azmatthews: @william_pitts is this it? found on internet but it said Jodi and Brewer.. http://ift.tt/1uZzT9n] Twitter [/url]
09:07AM@william_pittsWilmott puts up interview notes with McCartney on the big screen. #JodiArias Twitter
09:10AM@TrialDiariesJMatt says it wasn't a nasty confrontation and Bianca was very level headed #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
09:12AM@TrialDiariesJMatt states that Jodi had mood shifts and he thought she was bi polar #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
09:15AM@WildAboutTrial#JodiArias sits in a non craftular position. Paying attention to Jennifer and The Geff. Glasses on. Twitter
09:17AM@TrialDiariesJJodi needs exact communication so that she could understand #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
09:20AM@WildAboutTrialI think all psychologists should have a 20 minute time limit in criminal murder trials. #JodiArias Twitter
09:21AM@mikewatkiss3tvDr. Geffner describes #jodiarias as "quite creative" w/ interests in "art & photography" #3tvarias Twitter
09:30AM@WildAboutTrialOut of the sizzle. Geff explains that Matts description of #JodiArias included "she wasn't manipulative, not aggressive or abusive" Twitter
09:30AM@msesquiretteIf each witness is on the stand for a week this sentencing phase will be 2X as long as the trial itself. Sad. #JodiArias Twitter
09:32AM@TrialDiariesJJodi feels like she loses control and her identity when a break up occurs. #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
09:27AM@WildAboutTrialKInda creepy but The Geff was just starting at the jury while we were sizzlin' #JodiArias Twitter
09:32AM@william_pittsInterestinng to see how defense reconciles "bipolar" with "suffering in silence". Expect Martinez to hone in on that. #JodiArias Twitter
09:35AM@TrialDiariesJJodi works for awhile and then begins to date Darryl Brewer who was no longer her boss #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
09:36AM@TrialDiariesJGeffner- This relationship is positive. Darryl is 20 yrs older than #jodiarias Twitter
09:38AM@TrialDiariesJThey were like a family according to Darryl. No abuse, No major problems. Darryl says #jodiarias wasn't manipulative, aggressive or hostile Twitter
09:38AM@william_pittsThis pic up on the screen now. #JodiArias and Darryl Brewer and his son. PIc's actually reversed for some reason...
B5ExzihCAAAJ015.jpg

Twitter
09:38AM@jeffgoldesqDaryll Brewer and son and #JodiArias
B5Ex50HCQAA4wHx.jpg

Twitter
09:38AM@william_pittsYUP. RT @teezmepeas: @william_pitts funny from what I read in COA papers yesterday this Judge felt she is Twitter
09:39AM
@jeffgoldesqDaryll Brewer and #JodiArias
B5EyJzoCQAAnfgc.jpg

Twitter
09:40AM@WildAboutTrialAs the jury left, #JodiArias looked back at her supporters and smiled and nodded. Twitter
09:41AM@william_pittsMartinez objected before recess. Says Geffner is looking at papers, wants to know if it's been entered innto evidence. #JodiArias Twitter
09:41AM@william_pittsWilmott objects back, says Martinez implied hje was doing something wrong. Judge says figure it out after break. #JodiArias Twitter
09:45AM@william_pitts@neevebrody makes it look like one big happy family... Twitter
09:52AM@WildAboutTrial#JodiArias is back. Maria is laughing with the spectators who Jodi nodded at. Jodi and Nurmi are in a pow wow. Twitter

Bk notes.... Said by 2006 Brewer thought his relationship with CMJA was not good for his son. (Eh?)

Yihyun Jeong ‏@yihyun_jeong · 2m2 minutes ago  Phoenix, AZ
Geffner explains to jury how he used key interviews and #JodiArias multiple test results to come to a conclusion

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago
Dr. Geffner interviewed her brother Carl, Aunt, previous boyfriends, previous friends from childhood, co-workers.#JodiArias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv · 1m1 minute ago
Dr. Geffner says he and his associates interviewed 10 people-friends & family of #jodiarias for his evaluation #3tvarias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 1m1 minute ago
About 1/2 of #JodiArias jury taking notes today

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 2m2 minutes ago
Dr. Geffner says 23 other people were also interviewed by others. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 2m2 minutes ago
Still going over #JodiArias and Darryl Brewer relationship. I know wayyyyy to much info about these people.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 2m2 minutes ago
About 1/2 of #JodiArias jury taking notes today

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 2m2 minutes ago
Another bullet point list of Darryl Brewer's feelings about #JodiArias is put up. Jodi looks great on paper.

Willmott contin asking Geffner abt his process. He says he personally interviewed 10 ppl and that there were 23 additional inter. #JodiArias

Geffner explains to jury how he used key interviews and #JodiArias multiple test results to come to a conclusion

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago
Dr. Geffner interviewed her brother Carl, Aunt, previous boyfriends, previous friends from childhood, co-workers.#JodiArias

Dr. Geffner says he and his associates interviewed 10 people-friends & family of #jodiarias for his evaluation #3tvarias

Well now the jury has to wonder where are those 10 folks and why aren't they testifying? And why interview Aunt Sue and not her own mother and step dad?

William Pitts @william_pitts · 8s 8 seconds ago
Darryl Brewer wonoders if #JodiArias was bipolar or masking depression well.

Also forgot to add one person. Dr. Geffner says he interviewed 1 of #Travis' friends but he didn't say who. #JodiArias

Geffner says former #jodiarias boyfriend D. Brewer described JA as "loving and kind person" #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
Darryl Brewer-He slowly introduced Jodi to his son #jodiarias #3tvarias

Yihyun Jeong ‏@yihyun_jeong · 1m1 minute ago  Phoenix, AZ
Willmott jumps back to relationship with Brewer #JodiArias

During break up Jodi didn't want to be intimate an wanting to save herself for marriage #jodiarias #3tvarias

Also forgot to add one person. Dr. Geffner says he interviewed 1 of #Travis' friends but he didn't say who. #JodiArias

Geffner says former #jodiarias boyfriend D. Brewer described JA as "loving and kind person" #3tvarias

Darryl Brewer-He slowly introduced Jodi to his son #jodiarias #3tvarias

Yihyun Jeong ‏@yihyun_jeong · 1m1 minute ago  Phoenix, AZ
Willmott jumps back to relationship with Brewer #JodiArias

During break up Jodi didn't want to be intimate an wanting to save herself for marriage #jodiarias #3tvarias

BBM - I thought she had anal with DB let alone any other form of sex. She didn't save anything for marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vetiversailles