DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
William Pitts @william_pitts · 32s 33 seconds ago
My bad, that gas can thing was Darryl not Matt. #JodiArias

William Pitts @william_pitts · 26s 27 seconds ago
Geffner and Wilmmott are going back and forth between Darryl and Matt relationships... #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 1m1 minute ago
My bad, that gas can thing was Darryl not Matt. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
Darryl's sister says Jodi had so much energy. Change to be with any man such as fishing and camping with Daryl #jodiarias #3tvarias

I wonder if Darryl kept calling Jodi a girl during his interview and if Geff picked up on that.

William Pitts @william_pitts · 41s 42 seconds ago
Geffner eading another interview describing #JodiArias as nice, respectful, like a little sister. "brainwashed by #TravisAlexander "

William Pitts @william_pitts · 4s 4 seconds ago
One point up on the big screen: Matt kept gas can in the car in case he ran out in the desert. hasn't been brought up yet #JodiArias

Something Jodi had never done before, despite taking many trips to AZ and Utah, except that once.

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ · 2m2 minutes ago  Phoenix, AZ
Geffner said Arias was very eager to please in her past relationships.#jodiarias @jbarrycbs5

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 2m2 minutes ago
A lot of jurors are taking notes today. #JodiArias

Yihyun Jeong ‏@yihyun_jeong · 2m2 minutes ago  Phoenix, AZ
Geffner notes patterns of "eagerness to please" the men she dated. Into martial arts bc McCartney and camping/fishing bc Brewer #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 2m2 minutes ago
Jennifer pulls up the "Power and control' wheel chart again. Geff doesn't see any of these things going on in the relationships #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 53s54 seconds ago
Geffner eading another interview describing #JodiArias as nice, respectful, like a little sister. "brainwashed by #TravisAlexander "

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 1m1 minute ago
Judge Stephens twirls her glasses around as the excitement of past #JodiArias relationship talk continues with Geff and Jennifer.

William Pitts @william_pitts · 19s 19 seconds ago
Geffner says he doesn't see #JodiArias past relationships ending up on the power and conntrol wheel.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
Co worker at Ventana looked at Jodi like a little sister #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 52s53 seconds ago
Co-worker says #JodiArias had become more distant after she met #TravisAlexander.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 48s48 seconds ago
After break up from Daryl in 2007 #Jodiarias became depressed, more distant, less responsible & more withdrawn according 2 another co worker

William Pitts @william_pitts · 21s 22 seconds ago
another interview from a former coworker. Says #JodiArias was "incredible person to be around"

This may have already been asked & answered, but is this how they are getting in all their secret testimony from all the people who won't testily in front of the media?

William Pitts @william_pitts · 19s 19 seconds ago
Geffner says he doesn't see #JodiArias past relationships ending up on the power and conntrol wheel.

Wait - they were all abusive but no power and control? Getting muddled, Dr. G.

I think the dt is actually doing a decent job this morning. The problem for them , though, is that their mental illness- lite defense just doesn't explain away that 1000 mile drive she took to get to her victim.

It kinda does, to me. Her mental illness was so severe that what us normal people wouldn't do, seemed rational to her. I think that that is what they're going for. Next to trashing the victim of course.

Jodi was hell bent on having Travis and he was done with her, she probably was more distant, cannot have distraction while planning a murder!

William Pitts @william_pitts · 36s 36 seconds ago
Coworker: "I'm a pretty handsome guy and she never came onto me." -- who says this??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett