Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yihyun Jeong ‏@yihyun_jeong · 1m1 minute ago  Phoenix, AZ
"We're back to where she was a decade before," Geffner says in regards to #JodiArias return to doubt, low self-esteem and wanting to please

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
"I love him. How could not possibly love him not, though I wish I could stop. Turn it off like a light switch." #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 59s59 seconds ago
Jodi was emotionally dependent on Travis. It was survival #jodiarias #3tvarias

Is that phony enough for you all? ' Of cardinal significance?' " I value more greatly than gold?' LOL come on...FFS

And Travis is the manipulator. :facepalm: She wrote that tripe to Abe and then forwarded it to Travis, to show him how she was all his, such a good girl, wouldn't even friendly-hug another guy (who had zero interest in her anyways).

And all this stuff now in her journals, I thought JM showed how "heavily edited" they were after she killed Travis, how can they be used as any kind of truth now?

Never before have I heard such claptrap. And this expert talks about how powerful her words and intentions were. How about the autopsy photos, Geffner?

Unfortunately, we've all heard such claptrap before--ALV, Dr Fonz, and Samuels aka Mr Fog

Were these entries inserted on her journal after the fact. I am sorry but I find some of them hilarious. She sounds like a teenage girl in love with Justin bieber

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"We're back to where she was a decade before," Geffner says in regards to #JodiArias return to doubt, low self-esteem and wanting to please

"I love him. How could not possibly love him not, though I wish I could stop. Turn it off like a light switch." #jodiarias #3tvarias

Survival is trying to get at least one meal every other day, having access to clean water and medicine and having some protection from the elements.

And survival is trying to stay away from a stalking, tire-slashing crazy woman.... and trying to get away as she is furiously stabbing you over and over again...

Crushing on a guy like you're a 12 year old has nothing to do with survival.

Journals, emails and texts during this time indicate that #JodiArias and #TravisAlexander spent a lot of time together, Geffner says

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 58s58 seconds ago
Aug 3, 2007
Geffner- Jodi's brain was arguing with her heart. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago
Aug 5th 2007
"Life is so interesting. I'm having a mellow yet positive day. #jodiarias #3tvarias

What I liked best about our day was we didn't argue, or fight, we just had a great time. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 1m1 minute ago
8/13/07 - #JodiArias says she is suspicious of TA when he is kind to her. She says she feels broken. He texted her to see how her day was.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 55s55 seconds ago
Willmott displays happy images of #JodiArias & TA on the big screen.

But I thought he refused to be seen with her.

It was survival. Easy to see where this is going.

At the end of the night we treaded lightly into forbidden territory." #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jodi is journaling about the ups and downs of their relationship and how she's wishing things were better between them. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Yihyun Jeong ‏@yihyun_jeong · 2m2 minutes ago  Phoenix, AZ
"He's like big red road signs that say wrong way," #JodiArias writes in entry

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 2m2 minutes ago
#JodiArias victims family following along an occasional note, figet, slump

"I'm on verge of just pushing him out of my life" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Were these entries inserted on her journal after the fact. I am sorry but I find some of them hilarious. She sounds like a teenage girl in love with Justin bieber

It makes me think of a pink princess phone, lower case "i"s dotted with a heart, etc

There are 6 men and 12 women (before a woman was dismissed)

The super majority of the jurors appear young and in their 40s or under.

All appear Caucasian or Hispanic.

One female, who appears to be in her 30s, has a B.S. in psychology and favors the death penalty but not in all circumstances. She leans more towards being neutral and would need to take it on a case-by-case basis. She believes the death penalty exists for a reason and that she could be fair.

There's more on this but I'm not sure I can post the link

I would love to hear how she reacts/acts during this phony baloney psych stuff.

William Pitts @william_pitts · 23s 24 seconds ago
They're getting really close to retrying this case instead of mitigating sentencing... #JodiArias

They're not close, Mr. Pitts. They're already there.

Geffner says Travis pushes Jodi away and pulls her back and it shows his control and manipulation and it's abuse #jodiarias #3tvarias

#JodiArias writes that she should move away & remove herslf from the negativity. Geffner says if she had, we wouldn't be here 2day in trial

WHAT??? She did!! And then came back and slaughtered him in the still of the night. :gaah:

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 2m2 minutes ago
6/29/07 - #JodiArias "breaks up" with Travis. Willy: "Does Mr. Alexander continue to contact Jodi?" Geff: Yes.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 2m2 minutes ago
#JodiArias writes about a dinner with Darryl post breakup: "They're a lot of people out there that love you & want to see you succeed."

Jodi breaks up with Travis but Travis keeps contacting her #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jodi says she met up with Daryl, had dinner and he told me #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 55s56 seconds ago
7/8/07 - #JodiArias "Desperation makes people do stupid things.." "Had I not been sneaky & snuck in to TA's phone..." "Ignorance is bliss."

Juan will have a field day with this kind of stuff.
"Where is the proof that he was contacting her instead of vice versa?"
"She told me that in the interview."
"Riiight. She told you. In fact, all these glowing things you've been saying about her is all based on her telling you her view of it right?"
"Well uh there's..."
"And you know that it has been shown over and over again that she's a liar right?"
"Well uh..."

8/15/07- List of Affirmations in Jodi's journal
1) I am not in love with TA
2) TA is a great friend
3) TA is not a great BF #jodiarias

Geffner says Travis pushes Jodi away and pulls her back and it shows his control and manipulation and it's abuse #jodiarias #3tvarias

#JodiArias writes that she should move away & remove herslf from the negativity. Geffner says if she had, we wouldn't be here 2day in trial

WHAT??? She did!! And then came back and slaughtered him in the still of the night. :gaah:

The DT must think the jury is seriously stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth