Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes sense to me that this dude is "Tony" AKA Sue Duh Minh.... etc..... A big bunch of nothing.... :twocents:

I also think this secret transcript will also be a big bunch of nothing we haven't heard before. :twocents:

So do we really think this is Tony? Klump? A quick glance shows him on Facebook, with a picture.....pretty sure same guy, friends with "miester"...... He's on Linked in, too.

I would love to see Nurmi and Wilmott as a team in another big case against Juan - BUT - with a judge who controls his court with an iron fist. Now that would be some entertaining trial watching.

Oh if only wishes could come true!

Wouldn't stand a chance.

Either salt statues or paralyzed in fear.

Gimme A Judge made our of REAL Judge!

Sorry. That doesn't fly, IMO. If for no other reason.....why would a terrified and *advertiser censored* -watching Travis risk asking anyone to look at what was on his computer?

And why wouldn't he take it to an unknown shop to have it worked on rather than a fellow Mormon.

So do we really think this is Tony? Klump? A quick glance shows him on Facebook, with a picture.....pretty sure same guy, friends with "miester"...... He's on Linked in, too.

And works with computers per linkin. DT shouldn't have given his computer to Juan....if he wanted to stay anonymous....

The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial

37 mins ·
Guys, if the 'secret' testimony isn't released today, I have a little surprise for you from Beth Karas. Stay tuned. ‪#‎sp

Ok, Dmacky, time to pay. :biggrin:

And works with computers per linkin. DT shouldn't have given his computer to Juan....
I am a linked in member but don't know my user name and password.....its at work. Otherwise, I would have looked at his full profile.

So, no transcript today then? Lots of wine supplies across the country going to waste lol.

Mine is not going to waist as I need it tonight (already started) just to recuperate from today's happenings. LOL

I plan a new liquer store run tomorrow to replenish the cubbards.

KINSEY SCHOFIELD ‏@kinseyschofield 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias transcripts to be released over 400 pages. @WildAboutTrial

They don't say when. :thinking:

All this talk of whether JS had to have help with "opening" hard drive on Monday ... I thought Travis' hard drive was toast?

I'm wondering if this is the 2008 copy they are talking about. Remember, the defense complained that they couldn't open it days/weeks ago. And JM said that Mesa PD had no problem with it. So when JM was interviewing Sue on Monday, perhaps he realized that Sue had never seen or been able to open the 2008 copy. And that JM had no interest in anything they had to say about any of the other copies as they were all "working copies". Or the DT realized that they couldn't let Sue testify about the working copies because of all the stuff JM's expert found on them. So they finally got Mesa PD to help them open the 2008 copy on Monday. Which is why they said they've only had three days to go through it. And since JA knows there was something on there before TA's death, they needed lots of time to try to find it. But he'd already cleaned it up. So nothing they testified to today had anything to do with the copies they tried to testify to in the hearing. It was all new stuff. And just as the prosecution expert stated, there were lots of viruses and hits from that but only one site was looked up manually. Not even that, it was clicked on by not searched by name. Because the prosecution expert from the hearing was always working with the original 2008 copy.

This whole day was a bust. All it did was allow KN to make the jury wonder if there was some negligence regarding the computer by the prosecution. I hope the one thing it did accomplish was to put that all to rest on any appeal that JA tries to launch down the road.

MOO

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 33s33 seconds ago
Def motion to be argued at 1:30 tomorrow

So the judge and DT are protecting a guy, maybe a felon, who is breaking the conditions of his parole?

There certainly is something that stinks to high heaven about this witness.

I keep asking myself who would take a risk for a convicted murderer and why?

No, I think "Tony" was called "Someone Else" in JM's motion whereas Current Mystery Witness was called "Pseudonym."

New journal entries being released May show what the fight was about at the end of May.

Travis met a girl at his UFC party and then again at church, May 24th. They were exchanging flirty emails and they made plans to hang out Jodi admitted to logging on to his facebook to read the messages. And fight ensues. 4 days later, gun stolen from her grandparents.

KINSEY SCHOFIELD ‏@kinseyschofield 49s49 seconds ago
I'm hearing a week until transcript released but @BethKaras says Judge ordered transcript to be ready & released ASAP. #jodiarias

This is the tweet that made me think this could be Tony.

@WildAboutTrial - now

John Smith says he saved the initial analysis to his personal computer. #jodiarias

New journal entries being released May show what the fight was about at the end of May.

Travis met a girl at his UFC party and then again at church, May 24th. They were exchanging flirty emails and they made plans to hang out Jodi admitted to logging on to his facebook to read the messages. And fight ensues. 4 days later, gun stolen from her grandparents.

Bombshell.

No way is John Smith aka Sue D Nimh, Tony Klump.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member