Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A bad day for the defense. I predict a CMJA migraine is brewing...either that, or she'll come limping in tomorrow due to a meltdown in her cell tonight.

OK... so if this secret witness is the one accused of looking at child *advertiser censored*, would it not be the courts responsibility to report him to the FBI... His computer should be looked at right this minute. Also, now we know why he did not want to come here to testify.... JMO...

Once again in this trial, the DT themselves are responsible for their own accusations.

First it was hard drive and we found out the DT turned on the computer. Now JA finally gets in her proof of child *advertiser censored*. Only problem its her own DT witness that looked at it.

It doesnt get any crazier than this. Go JUAN!!!!

BBM - You mean like notifying the New Zealand authorities that they could have a child *advertiser censored* aficionado living among them?

I don't think he will be too happy to hear what happened today in court. It's 1:35 in the morning in New Zealand. Does anyone think he is still up?

Hope JM goes over at least one more time that Geffner's confusion about paper versus computer *advertiser censored* viewing is entirely due to JA telling different lies to LaVi and to Geffner.

I think Juan has cured my flu. I finally feel like I can get out of bed lol. See you all tomorrow.

He does have a rejuvenation effect, doesn't he? Glad to hear you're feeling better, see you in the morn.

And it wasn't even that often so it wasn't like I was bombarding him. Just every once in a while I'd make a correction to an inconsistency or correct a fact. Now I'm blocked. Oh well. Lol. At least we have poeple here who post his tweets so I don't miss a thing! :thumb:

I am probably way off base here, but it seems to me that if he is tweeting for his employer, he shouldn't be able to block anybody (unless someone was threatening him). Is being honest threatening? Must be to him.

Oh! I was thinking "wranglers" not being worn by under 35'ers. But, true, those chairs most be hard on the cheeks!

I believe Wranglers are sold at Walmart. That's where some of us shop.:thinking:

I just caught up on Juan's two hours. The jury must be stoked for tomorrow. There's one thing that I think Juan could have asked him, though it may have called for speculation.

Bear with me a second.... If I followed correctly, Geff had these statements in hand (would be interesting to know for how long) and had made his official non-diagnosis of JA using them as part of his basis. But he knew at some point that #1 was lying yet had rolled it into his non-diagnosis before receiving the "clarification" earlier this week. If I got that right, then wouldn't a fair question have been...

"Dr G, are you telling this jury that you knew the statement was a lie, but you were ready to ignore that fact and present it as part of your 'expert' analysis?"

I like seat pillows. I'm 5 2, 105 pounds so they makes me feel a little taller... :blushing: :blushing:

Rose, I too am 5' 2" and weigh 105 ! And I am sitting on a kitchen chair cushion.

I don't think he will be too happy to hear what happened today in court. It's 1:35 in the morning in New Zealand. Does anyone think he is still up?

BBM - He probably spends a lot of time on his computer at this time of day.

Oh yah. No doubt he's spouting off in the super secret "vent" room on a certain website I won't name outloud. :)

I posted MK's tweets because there were not many reporters tweeting. I realize he is polarizing but he does add info at times that others do not. Sorry that you are offended, but just skip past.

I actually like to see how ridiculous and bias he is. I am always amazed how his management allows him to be so blatantly bias.

I think it is valuable information to be able to see the stuff he spiels out.
So thank you for including them.

It helps us to be aware and be able to recognize to treat anything he says with a grain of salt.

I noticed when things in the trial are not going his way, he starts to post trivial things like complaining about sidebars. LOL

I believe Juan put Jodi back on the stand today, and he isn't even done yet.

Yes. Booyah!

And what I really admire about his questions is that they show he clearly respects the jurors as intelligent people who want to actually consider the evidence, unlike the DT whose slow and repetitive and slow and repetitive questions and slow and repetitive questions show that they assume (or maybe hope) that some or many of them are gullible or even downright stupid.

Booyah Juan!

Rose, I too am 5' 2" and weigh 105 ! And I am sitting on a kitchen chair cushion.

I'm in the 5' 2" 105# club, too... and yes sitting on a tuft as we speak.

And to legitimize this post ~~ WOW! What a GRAND day!!! All hail King Juan of Maricopa County !!!! :loveyou:

I'm in the 5' 2" 105# club, too... and yes sitting on a tuft as we speak.

And to legitimize this post ~~ WOW! What a GRAND day!!! All hail King Juan of Maricopa County !!!! :loveyou:

This trial has forced me to develop new and better techniques for managing the comfort level of the tush. :facepalm:

I have heard that some couples take wedding photos before the marriage.
I think in his affidavit he said it was Jan 2001 when he was looking for engagement pics. Then when he corrected his statement (after hearing Deanna was in Costa Rica) he said it must have been in Dec.2001 and he was looking for his wedding pics. Nine months after the wedding and he hadn't already rec'd copies of them?

Hope JM goes over at least one more time that Geffner's confusion about paper versus computer *advertiser censored* viewing is entirely due to JA telling different lies to LaVi and to Geffner.
I'm not sure #1 was ALV because JM called this a report by a psychologist - ALV is only a counselor, not a psychologist. If not, it was Carp's notes which means JA told both ALV and Carp that the pics were on his computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member