Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She also claimed that she helped him put away Christmas things in his attic. That he told her she could have some angel iirc and she forgot it so she came back and discovered Travis and kiddie pics. But Juan put Flores back on the stand and it was determined there were no Christmas decorations found in the attic when the house was searched

and Travis asked her to help him, nit his roommates- and Travis wasn't blowing up his phone and did we ever find out why Jodi had Travis's BMW?

Well, JM has dispensed with the pedo lie and the physical abuse lies, and its only lunchtime. I'm guessing he'll be finished with Dr. G by today's end .

When , I wonder, is anyone going to get around to the murder itself?

She also claimed that she helped him put away Christmas things in his attic. That he told her she could have some angel iirc and she forgot it so she came back and discovered Travis and kiddie pics. But Juan put Flores back on the stand and it was determined there were no Christmas decorations found in the attic when the house was searched

The best part about that is it was the jury who asked about the decorations in the attic and if there were any. Nope.

BBM - "What? Don't these Indians have electricity?"

In her secret testimony JA described childhood camping trips, spending two weeks in the Ventura campground until employee housing opened up, and then being hired to lead trial hikes to remote sites on the property on Saturdays. She shouldn't have needed Freeman's help knowing what to bring.

So, let me get this right. Travis was such an abusive, sexually aggressive, womanizing pedophile meany on February 5th (or 6th, or January, or December, or in 2012) that on the same month he body slammed Jodi, broke her finger, caused her lifelong PTSD or BPD, kicked her in the ribs, spun her around and then choked her until she passed out, came at her like a linebacker and shoved her until she hit her head on the carpet... just 21 days later after this horrific abuse to Jodi, this 27-year-old special snowflake is so abused by him that she says to him:

Tuesday, February 26 00:28:03

JA: O-MY-GOSH!!! That is so freakin hot I want to lick it up and then sit on it! U are so tasty. My goodness…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY6Rd3q-e2M

followed by:

Tuesday, February 26, 00:32:42

Oh yes I want to **** you like a dirty, horny little schoolgirl

Please explain, Mr. Geffinator! I can't wait to hear your justification!

Defies all logic doesn't it?

Heck it even defies magical thinking.

MOO

and Travis asked her to help him, nit his roommates- and Travis wasn't blowing up his phone and did we ever find out why Jodi had Travis's BMW?

She didn't use his car Jan 21 or Jan 22. On the 22 she asked Travis to pick her up from work. JM asked her where her own car was that day but she couldn't answer. He'd already tripped her up multiple times about that car exchange that never happened.

More generally why did she use his BMW instead of her own car? She's said that she preferred driving church people around in his. IMO she used the car switching thing as one more excuse to keep in constant touch with him.

Didn't one of the murderer's lies about her finger have to do with a broken glass from one of her jobs???

And Travis waited till Feb to put Christmas stuff away?

And she said she came over to 'help' him put the Xmas decs away---yet he had 2 male roomies. Why would he need her help to do that?

So, let me get this right. Travis was such an abusive, sexually aggressive, womanizing pedophile meany on February 5th (or 6th, or January, or December, or in 2012) that on the same month he body slammed Jodi, broke her finger, caused her lifelong PTSD or BPD, kicked her in the ribs, spun her around and then choked her until she passed out, came at her like a linebacker and shoved her until she hit her head on the carpet... just 21 days later after this horrific abuse to Jodi, this 27-year-old special snowflake is so abused by him that she says to him:

Tuesday, February 26 00:28:03

JA: O-MY-GOSH!!! That is so freakin hot I want to lick it up and then sit on it! U are so tasty. My goodness…

followed by:

Tuesday, February 26, 00:32:42

Oh yes I want to **** you like a dirty, horny little schoolgirl

Please explain, Mr. Geffinator! I can't wait to hear your justification!

Oh God....if Juan brings that in it will be the icing on the cake. But, I imagine he already has done serious damage to Dr. I am sure ALV is already planning their next convention to address some of these type of issues. Snow White Part 2.

Oh God....if Juan brings that in it will be the icing on the cake. But, I imagine he already has done serious damage to Dr. I am sure ALV is already planning their next convention to address some of these type of issues. Snow White Part 2.

Do you think Willmott will be invited to speak on successful defence strategies?

And he just tacked on the child *advertiser censored* for effect. I don't think there was child *advertiser censored*. I think it was just *advertiser censored*, if the story even happened at all, which we probably won't know until one of the Parkers are called. There was a sort of consciousness of guilt even in his retelling. And of course, again, the seeming projection of things onto other people including Travis.
If there was ANY pr0n on the Bishop's computer at all, I would tend to believe it was your typical garden variety before I believed it was any kiddie stuff. But if McWitness1 had an axe to grind with TA for whatever reason, I can see how he would distort the truth and paint TA as the bad guy. And if that's the story the defense is going with, I'm ecstatic that Juan turned it all around and put everything back on to McWitness1 yesterday in open court.

Didn't one of the murderer's lies about her finger have to do with a broken glass from one of her jobs???

Well... let's see one time was the job she didn't have at a restaurant that didn't exist in the place she said it was (to Ryan Burns), to Alyce she cut it slicing apples, to Flores it was injured while fighting off the ninja's, to the first jury it was sliced cleaning up one of the oh so many glasses she broke at Travis house. What else am I missing?

Well I just find it interesting and it's really the only clue we have into what she may be thinking about how the trial is going, plus I think it is hilarious that she thinks the opposite of everyone else.

Whoever is tweeting is just doing it for the JA supporters - for many this is their only source. Have figured out most don't listen or understand the testimony, so this account tells the what will keep them happy and (hopefully) donating for her appeal. Or for when she's released from custody, b/c JM is a meanie, and needs $ until she can find a job. :doh:

And she said she came over to 'help' him put the Xmas decs away---yet he had 2 male roomies. Why would he need her help to do that?

To be honest . . . the only "helpful" thing that Jodi ever did for Travis was introduce him to KY and he thanked her for that. At least that is what have been able to decipher* out of both of these entire trials. *Noting that decipher means "tweet" has become the new morse code.

Not something I would want to leave as my "helpful" legacy . . . but hey it's Jodi and that's all she's got. (JMO)

Well... let's see one time was the job she didn't have at a place that didn't exist in the place she said it was (to Ryan Burns), to Alyce she cut it slicing apples, to Flores it was injured while fighting off the ninja's, to the first jury it was sliced cleaning up one of the oh so many glasses she broke at Travis house. What else am I missing?

I thought another one was that she sliced it on some piece of equipment at the bar rather than on a margarita glass.

Well, JM has dispensed with the pedo lie and the physical abuse lies, and its only lunchtime. I'm guessing he'll be finished with Dr. G by today's end .

When , I wonder, is anyone going to get around to the murder itself?

My guess is that her life has to be revealed first for the fairy tale that it was. All
lies. Even to herself. You have to know that before you can make this jury understand why she would kill him 3x over. She wanted his life. I don't think she would have ever wanted his children. They would have been in her way. Jodi has more than killed Travis. She has tried to damage his memory and Juan wants to let this jury see that Travis was not a bad guy. MOO.

Well... let's see one time was the job she didn't have at a place that didn't exist in the place she said it was (to Ryan Burns), to Alyce she cut it slicing apples, to Flores it was injured while fighting off the ninja's, to the first jury it was sliced cleaning up one of the oh so many glasses she broke at Travis house. What else am I missing?

Leslie Udy's husband asked her about it too. Think she said she cut it on glassware at work, but not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela