Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meaning if they really feel Juan should be punished then they can just fine him instead of dismissing the whole trial. Action is probably not needed anyway but I think Jeff is saying the motion to dismiss is an extreme reaction that's unecessary.

Thanks!! Got lost in the fog!

Not sure what this means?
That Martinez could simply be sanctioned for having said Mark McGee's name several times over (in contempt of a standing court order not to name affiants in open court). Monetary fine, complaint to the bar, etc.

That's not good enough for the defense. They want a mistrial and nothing less. But obviously there are less severe remedies available - if any are even needed.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 18s 19 seconds ago
Juan is yelling and Jen objected to his yelling lol #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Question number 15 on this test Jodi answers "upset" & we don't know if it deals with a choking event with Travis or the murder. #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 19s20 seconds ago
Juan fires off questions about choking and murder and asks how Dr. Geffner knows what #JodiArias is talking about.

Geffner says #jodiarias feeling "upset" over the choking and murder is all one feeling #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 8s8 seconds ago
Dr. Geffner rambles on for several minutes and Juan asks, "Are you done yet?" #JodiArias This after he asks for a yes or no answer.

Can JM bring in the test questions via Dr. DeMarte?The fact that JSS is going along with the copyright silliness is telling to me - hard to believe she doesn't know the facts and didn't look it up over the weekend.

Case Documents

Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
1/26/2015 012 - ME: Trial - Party (001) 1/26/2015
1/25/2015 MOT - Motion - Party (001) 1/26/2015
NOTE: MOTION TO PRECLUDE WITNESS CONTAINED IN THE STATE'S TWENTIETH SUPPLEMENTAL LIST OF WITNESSES
1/25/2015 MOT - Motion - Party (001) 1/26/2015
NOTE: MOTION FOR MISTRIAL; PROSECUTORIAL MISCONDUCT THAT OCCURRED DURING THE CROSS EXAMINATION OF DR. ROBERT GEFFNER

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.go...=CR2008-031021
------------------

Jodi Arias: Defense motion to preclude State's witness

"According to Court Chatter TV Legal Analyst Jeff Gold, witnesses in rebuttal cases are often not named until the defense case. He expects this motion to be denied."

https://docs.google.com/a/wildblue.net/file/d/0ByBlLbpcgb3wVjF6N1FpNjhyWjA/view

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 23s 24 seconds ago
Jodi has a hard stare at Geffner going on right now #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 10s11 seconds ago
It's like a ping pong match in the #JodiArias sentencing retrial today. Rapid questions, rapid answers.

Geffner says #jodiarias feeling "upset" over the choking and murder is all one feeling #3tvarias

Which choking lie is he referring to? Or is any one being choked episode as traumatic as murdering someone?

Can JM bring in the test questions via Dr. DeMarte?The fact that JSS is going along with the copyright silliness is telling to me - hard to believe she doesn't know the facts and didn't look it up over the weekend.

I was just thinking the same thing. We won't be getting this cop right BS with DeMarte.

I'm pretty sure they're not in now, though.

Perhaps another person that has beth can confirm the jury came back at 58 after the hour. Guess those tweets don't make that clear. HTH :seeya:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 30s 31 seconds ago
Geffner says the 2 things that came up in #jodiarias mind while taking the test was the choking and murder #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flint80