DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 10s 11 seconds ago
A question asks if Jodi had fear at time of murder #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 40s 41 seconds ago
So Juan is having to get at this in a round about way. #jodiarias #3tvarias

BBM
FWIW - A "slip up" and then quick "recovery" by Jodi? You decide...

Juror Question
121) Were you mad at Travis while you were stabbing him?
A: I don't remember fear being a prominent, oh, I'm sorry, I don't recall anger being a prominent
Objection (prosecution) Previously she stated she didn't remember, if she does remember she should tell us.
A: Jodi - I remember emotions judge
Judge- The question is (repeats question)
A: I don't remember being angry that day, I remember being terrified.
Objection (prosecution) it state while stabbing him (?)
Judge - I'm going to sustain the objection, I think you've answered the question.
http://murderpedia.org/female.A/images/arias-jodi/jodi-arias-court-docs-2.pdf

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 5m5 minutes ago  Phoenix, AZ
Jodi filled in she was a "little upset" on test 2 regarding the choking & murder...she was in jail when she took this #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 16s 17 seconds ago
Test 1- she says "very much" for upset- pre-jail
Test 2- she says "little" for upset regarding murder and choking #jodiarias #3tvarias

Dropping in ... I've been trying to keep up ... My whole family got sick (including me) when we got back from a vacation. Feeling crappy and taking care of a sick infant as well. Looks like Juan is doing a wonderful job! Will try to participate in discussion when I can!! Justice is slowly coming!!!!

Jsr, have you been able to follow Geffner's complaint on copyright and such and do you have an opinion on that? Thank you!

Geff's NOW concerned over the validity of the test he spent days testifying about to the jury under direct. I'll repeat...I will be absolutely floored if the jury considers any of his testimony after cross.

It's just stupefying.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 32s32 seconds ago
#JodiArias gives different answers to same questions. Dr. Geffner tries to explain why.

This is from BK site, if this is not allowed please let me know.
RG says he's concerned about copyright and the validity of the test itself. That's why he doesn't want to answer details about #15.

Isn't there anyone in that courtroom who can settle this issue?

One thing that Beth noted before the jury came back in is that she won't allow Geffner to read the question verbatim because of copy law

Shouldn't JSS's law clerk have done a little research over the weekend on copyright law and how it applies to criminal trials? Just a thought...

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 16s 17 seconds ago
Test 1- she says "very much" for upset- pre-jail
Test 2- she says "little" for upset regarding murder and choking #jodiarias #3tvarias

These are the tests taken the same day? Why would she downgrade from a lot to a little upset?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 10s 11 seconds ago
Jodi filled in she was a "little upset" on test 2 regarding the choking & murder...she was in jail when she took this #jodiarias #3tvarias

JM's response to this......but surely the DV comes before the murder

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv · 46s47 seconds ago
Probably about 6 Million Dollars sent on this insane retrial and counting-tax-payers have every right to be upset #jodiarias #3tvarias

One thing that Beth noted before the jury came back in is that she won't allow Geffner to read the question verbatim because of copy law

What if DeMarte gets a release from the holder of the copywrite for limited purposes prior to her testimony.

That would be a hoot!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 14s 14 seconds ago
Jodi answers questions differently on the same event. Geffner says it's because it's pre jail and while she's in jail #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 21s 21 seconds ago
Juan asks for an approach #3tvarias #jodiarias

Its still the same EVENT..what would it matter pre-jail or in jail?

This is from BK site, if this is not allowed please let me know.
RG says he's concerned about copyright and the validity of the test itself. That's why he doesn't want to answer details about #15.

Isn't there anyone in that courtroom who can settle this issue?

Oh? So he doesn't even agree with Samuels on the validity of the test.

WOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members