DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 53s53 seconds ago
sidebar #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 46s46 seconds ago
On a positive note, this looks like it may be the last witness for the defense so an end is near. #JodiArias

Jsr, have you been able to follow Geffner's complaint on copyright and such and do you have an opinion on that? Thank you!

Yes in a nutshell it's hogwash. CR laws were not intended for the purpose the defense is trying to use them. They are copyrighted to protect them from being redistributed and used without payment for the exams. The 48 hour interview was also copyrighted but if I recall it was used in the last trial as well.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 25s 25 seconds ago
Now Geffner says Test 1 only deals with the murder #jodiarias #3tvarias

he really needs to make up his mind

Geffner has nothing and he knows it so the only diversionary tactic he can use is the supposed copyright issue.

Yes in a nutshell it's hogwash. CR laws were not intended for the purpose the defense is trying to use them. They are copyrighted to protect them from being redistributed and used without payment for the exams. The 48 hour interview was also copyrighted but if I recall it was used in the last trial as well.

Hello, JSS?

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 38s39 seconds ago
Geffner and Martinez continue to talk about the tests. #jodiarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 53s53 seconds ago
sidebar #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 46s46 seconds ago
On a positive note, this looks like it may be the last witness for the defense so an end is near. #JodiArias

I think I may actually cry if the defense rests today.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 8s 8 seconds ago
Geffner says #jodiarias made these statements about Test #1, her emotions will deal with the murder Test #2 murder and choking #jodiarias

not what he said 5 mins ago?

WTF. She took both the same day. In jail.

Yes but I believe she was told to "pretend" that one was on the day of the murder and one was present day? What kind of testing is this?

If anyone has Beth, you should read it.This guy just will not answer a straight question. He wants to argue & twist everything for e.g. to a question about the day of the murder. She answers the emotion with fear but he won't answer because it's too specific, the emotion can be fear,upset or disgust. Where did they get this froot loop from?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now
Juan points out Geffner wrote down both tests deal w/ murder and choking....Geffner says he defined it in the margins of the test #jodiarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial retweeted

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 4m 4 minutes ago

There's really nothing being accomplished here this morning.

Martinez asks the same questions over and over and Geffner answers the same.

-----No doubt, Juan is scoring lots of points, and MK just can't stand it :gaah:

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 12s12 seconds ago
Geffner says there are a 104 questions in a DAPS test. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 8s 8 seconds ago
Geffner says #jodiarias made these statements about Test #1, her emotions will deal with the murder Test #2 murder and choking #jodiarias

not what he said 5 mins ago?

Has he explained why he administered 2 tests then if she "conflated" choking with the murder?

I did think 'I wonder if she has sleeves today'

Sleeveless must be considered ok since she wasn't sent away to change clothes, the judge didn't say anything, and the jail itself was ok with what she wore. /shrug

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 37s 37 seconds ago

It's about this time when I would be texting my order of a burger and fries to the @tiltedkiltPHXdt.

Ahh memories :( #JodiArias

RG is saying on the stand that this is not the way to administer this test..

:thud:

He's just discounted all he testified to..but hey, he has a pocketful of cash :biggrin:

ETA: RG states this test, as HE administered is invalid! :thud:

I'd think if I was a psychologist and knew Jodi has a pentiant for fudging these tests I'd go about another way checking her symptoms and diagnosing her. Juan is showing this diagnosis can't be trusted because she continually lies on the tests.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 3s 3 seconds ago
Geffner also gave a DV test and it relates to Travis. It was taken on Dec 20, 2013 #Jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member