Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone has Beth, you should read it.This guy just will not answer a straight question. He wants to argue & twist everything for e.g. to a question about the day of the murder. She answers the emotion with fear but he won't answer because it's too specific, the emotion can be fear,upset or disgust. Where did they get this froot loop from?
I have Beth online also.
they got him when he and Wilmott and ALV and Fonseca had a girls night out. They are all bff's.

Show Geff the autopsy photos and querie who was the real victim of DV. That should result in a few spilled cups of water and some muttering. Hows that for Context!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 11s12 seconds ago
Now attys on both sides are crowded around witness looking at questions on tests given to #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 19s19 seconds ago
Sorry folks, whether you are pro- or anti-Jodi Arias, your imaginations are running wild as to what is really happening in this courtroom.
----

So how about a little fricken detail?

He obviously thinks Geffner is doing well, Sorry but Kiefer appears to be bored with this trial, don't know why he's even there then.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 21s22 seconds ago
Dr. Geffner now seeks to distinguish "push" and "shove" in question. He is dragging prosecutor thru the weeds. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 19s20 seconds ago
Martinez paraphrasing Geffner's notes. Geffner laughs as he reads them verbatim to show that Martinez is embellishing. Back and forth.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 19s19 seconds ago
Sorry folks, whether you are pro- or anti-Jodi Arias, your imaginations are running wild as to what is really happening in this courtroom.
----

So how about a little fricken detail?
he is such a chump for Jodi.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 32s33 seconds ago
When "push" comes to "shove" indeed. #jodiarias

My back is giving me fits today but if the defense rested I think I would be able to get up and do a real long happy dance.:D

:seeya: I think I would "faint" IF the defense rested today ... lol !

Now, they might -- might finish with Geffner today ?

Then, I think it will be the murderess herself ... omg, we'll be here for weeks !

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
How serious was your abuse was a question and Arias's answers did not match her testing #Jodiarias #3tvariasx

That's interesting. And new, I think.

Semantics games.

One test says shove and one says push so the Doc has decided they're obviously totally different and that accounts for the differing answers.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 12s12 seconds ago
Geffner and Martinez argue over whether a particular question uses the word "shove," or "push." #jodiarias

He obviously thinks Geffner is doing well, Sorry but Kiefer appears to be bored with this trial, don't know why he's even there then.

He is not bored. He is biased and has always been a Jodi lover and a Martinez disliker.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 30s 31 seconds ago
#1 female psychologist also administered test...Partner Abuse Scale...#Jodiarias #3tvarias

Yet she was convicted of first-degree murder on May 8, 2013, and heard testimony from several mental health people about how the test was scored, so how can any of this chit be valid? They obviously could not use Samuel's tests. This is laughable.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 17s18 seconds ago
Martinez points out inconsistencies in #jodiarias answers to the tests.
---

I thought that's where we were two hours ago.

I can not believe we the tax payers of Arizona are paying for this BS. Pushed verses Shoved, it reminds me of the garbage trash debate in that Florida trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member