Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What? Somebody asked you to move?? That is so rude! (I know, I know, someone will say they have severe allergies or whatnot to scents....so, I say, YOU move. Find someplace odor free...)

OT... we went to the movies one afternoon, we always get there early and get our seats and popcorn. We always sit in the middle of the middle and a woman came down our row and asked me to move over a few seats. I told her no, we were there first and in the seats we wanted and she said well good I wouldn't want to sit near you. She had to sit down in the first row.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 55s 56 seconds ago
This statue only applies to drug and alcohol issues. Geff says attorney put that on there #jodiarias #3tvarias

Release form Geff used has reference to a code and cited to Demarte but it only pertains to fx for drug or alcohol, neither of which applies here.

Most of us have followed this phase from the beginning and watched the entire guilt phase of the trial. I feel very sorry for this jury. Neither the defense nor the prosecution have been cohesive in their presentations. This is a huge mess. Doesn't any of them have the skills to wrap this up with a nice big bow?

I understand that JM is doing his best to get all of his testimony in through the defense witnesses but what a mess for the jurors to follow. I would be wanting to get out of jury duty at the earliest opportunity. This is a DP trial for goodness sakes! Jodi has lied through her teeth, the defense witnesses are all incompetent, and yet JM has to fight each and every one of them, plus putting up with a judge who isn't all there.

I suppose the jury could go into deliberations and split up. One half for prosecution and one half for defense and see where it takes them. Frustrating!

:seeya: It looks like they are losing interest in JA ... but then again, it could be the SuperBowl festivities !

That's okay, we'll get better information from Ziggy, she's a WS'er.

Geffner reminds you of the con man who would 'love' to answer your questions, but can't because you'll both be killed.

You know, like JA's ninja story about why she couldn't possibly contact law enforcement on June 4, 2008.

JM needs to beg for the names of witnesses, for test results of JA, for harddrives... Unbelievable.

RG wanted DeMarte to sign a confidentiality agreement which she did not sign. The court didn't require her to be licensed by AZ that was a requirement by RG. WOW! This guy is really impressed with himself.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 33s 34 seconds ago
Geff thought this was an info disclosure he didn't know it was only for drug and alcohol. Which doesn't apply here #jodiarias #3tvarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 19s19 seconds ago
Haha, ok here's the thing. Geffner just tried to cite a federal statute that he had wrong. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 50s 50 seconds ago
Now we are on the letter Jodi wrote to Travis's family from jail #Jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 20s21 seconds ago
Martinez is done. Judge calls for re-direct. Counsel goes up for side bar. #jodiarias

Moved. Sitting behind JA and 2nd row back. Sidebar.

Bout gave the lady an asthma attack. I did not realize it was that strong.

Geff notes still on screen about test pre jail and after she wS in jail.

:seeya: Keep an eye out for JA "sneaking" papers back and forth from the defense table/Cougarlicious to her momma or to Donovan ... LOL !

Keep us informed :)

And that they said she was incompetent to diagnose BPD, which is now one of their only one or two mitigating factors that has a prayer. It would be fun if the jury learned that as well.
They certainly have not used it to their advantage. They've played the Travis was a bad dude card instead. Had they really wanted to, and been competent (meaning had they been allowed to actually defend their client by their client), they really may have had a fighting chance at saving her pathetic life.

Now, if the jury doesn't vote for death it will be because of the jurors themselves - not down to what the defense presented. All JMO

Can Geff plead the 5th now?

Seriously, he's starting to remind me a lot of Gus Searcy.

Did I say a lot?

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 19s19 seconds ago
Haha, ok here's the thing. Geffner just tried to cite a federal statute that he had wrong. #jodiarias

That's what he gets for using wikipedia.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 34s35 seconds ago
Judge calls 10 minute recess. #jodiarias

Seems Juan is getting this out now because the defense planned on using this for cross exam of Demarte. So stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilyboy13