Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ziggy, I have that same affliction with ONE perfume: Eternity. It makes me physically sick! I can't be in the same vicinity as someone who is wearing it.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 4s 4 seconds ago
Wit #1 said-- Travis denied it but it was his screen name
He starts to break down about the photo's ....
Juan objects, sidebar #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 10s11 seconds ago
Willmott/Geffner say that Martinez selected what to show the jury in the passage about the *advertiser censored*. Martinez objects. Sidebar.

Have there been any defense witnesses -- any at all -- that didn't want to talk about sex, *advertiser censored*, more *advertiser censored*, more sex, and then *advertiser censored* sex!?!?

Then, when we thought they'd hit the lowest of the low, they wanted to discuss Siamese Tworn.

I thought it was Jen's witness when the affidavit was pulled out, how could JM 'select' what was shown to him?

She didn't owe him any response to anything. He's the one who held out over a year in turning over what he was supposed to.

Exactly. And I think if there is one person Jodi hates more besides Juan it is Dr Demarte. And it shows. Jodi trying hard to destroy who she can on her way down. Thank god she is locked up.

The fact that the crazy BS that this psycho /coward McGee has been spewing online has been heard/ is actually being heard in a court of law pisses me off so much.

I broke down last week and paid for a month on BK's site...given the patchy twitter reporting today I guess it was a good time to make the investment because without her reporting, I'd be pretty lost on what's happening in the courtroom today!

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 10s11 seconds ago
Willmott/Geffner say that Martinez selected what to show the jury in the passage about the *advertiser censored*. Martinez objects. Sidebar.

Looks like the sound of JW's voice woke Kiefer out of the cross coma he was in...figures

Mm I wouldn't be so sure about Jodi if the only reason the judge is rushing Geffner is to get him off stand.

It still seems in her nature to want to get the last word.

:winner::winner::winner: Exactly !

I originally voted that she would NOT get back on the stand after the super secret testimony was released ...

But now, I think she will take the stand because as you said, she will want the last word :gaah: !

:seeya:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 4s 4 seconds ago
Wit #1 said-- Travis denied it but it was his screen name
He starts to break down about the photo's ....
Juan objects, sidebar #jodiarias

Wait, is Geff breaking down on the witness stand?

The fact that the crazy BS that this psycho /coward McGee has been spewing online has been heard/ is actually being heard in a court of law pisses me off so much.

I couldn't agree with you more. There is something seriously wrong with that picture.

I usually only wear something that has vanilla no botanicals. Hand cream is pretty fragrant now that I sniff it.

:winner::winner::winner: Exactly !

I originally voted that she would NOT get back on the stand after the super secret testimony was revealed ...

But now, I think she will take the stand because as you said, she will want the last word :gaah: !

:seeya:

I don't think she will because this is her way of saying FU to Juan. In her mind, she has had the last word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member