Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its supposed to be redirect time. Not slide in one new lie before the clock runs out time.
True, they are really trying underhanded tricks to discredit DeMarte, when she is above reproach and their witness doesn't have a license in the state of Arizona and has a shady reputation. DeMarte has way more credibility and professionalism in her little finger than Geffner. He'd be the one to try to pad a bill.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 17s17 seconds ago
sidebar and another 10 minute reccess. #jodiarias
---

Aiiiieeeee

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 18s 18 seconds ago
10 min recess #jodiarias #3tvarias

oh for goodness sake,get control of your courtroom sherry!

The sidebar has no thanks button either. Maybe the fix this weekend?

and we have another 10 minute recess

I don't think she will because this is her way of saying FU to Juan.

In her mind, she has had the last word.

:seeya: Good points, rose !

:thinking: Now I may have to reconsider my original vote ... lol !

I don't know ... okay, back on the :fence:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 18s 18 seconds ago
10 min recess #jodiarias #3tvarias

oh for goodness sake,get control of your courtroom sherry!

8:00 won't be late enough with all these delays. Arrggg

Ziggy, I have that same affliction with ONE perfume: Eternity. It makes me physically sick! I can't be in the same vicinity as someone who is wearing it.
That reminds me when after visiting my mother she gave me a bottle of Davidoff "Cool Water". My husband decided to try it out and spray it on me at the beginning of a 6-8 hour car ride. It stunk like Raid, and I couldn't wash it off!!! I could've killed him for doing that. Had to smell it the entire ride. UGGGGHHHHH!!!

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 58s59 seconds ago
Willmott continues with questions outside presence of the jury. #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 45s46 seconds ago
Jury asked to leave again after long sidebar. #JodiArias

Thinking that Willmont is between a rock and a hard place as just prior to this, the magazines with JA telling "someone" to get with her to fix it - perhaps leads the jury to believe it was #1 with this *advertiser censored* affadavit. lol, hehehehe

Have there been any defense witnesses -- any at all -- that didn't want to talk about sex, *advertiser censored*, more *advertiser censored*, more sex, and then *advertiser censored* sex!?!?

Then, when we thought they'd hit the lowest of the low, they wanted to discuss Siamese Tworn.

Oh yea, my thanks button came back!

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 25s26 seconds ago
The jury is sent out. Willmott reads: computer crshes. They go to the car. Alexander's screen name on *advertiser censored*.

:winner::winner::winner: Exactly !

I originally voted that she would NOT get back on the stand after the super secret testimony was released ...

But now, I think she will take the stand because as you said, she will want the last word :gaah: !

:seeya:

She has NOTHING to lose by doing it.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 22s22 seconds ago
The witness tells Alexander he is not who he is supposed to be. Alexander breaks down and says he was molested at ag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member