DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4s 5 seconds ago

Court is in recess until 1:30.

I am headed back to the Justice Center now. Thanks for following! #JodiArias

:drumroll: And Surprise, Surprise ... NOT !

Dang it no prize for me I picked 1:00 :tantrum:

This letter just shows her craziness IMO
Has the jury seen this entire letter ? If not I sure hope they do.

All that over a hug PLEEEZZEE

Rambling on and on about a friendly hug and then she grinds Ryan Burns just hours after slaughtering Travis. What a conniving freak.

Robyn ‏@robyns323 1m1 minute ago
Apparently, the #jodiarias defense is going to whine about Abe's testimony. It may be a little delayed as to when court begins. Stay tuned..
0 replies 1 retweet 5 favorites
Reply Retweet1 Favorite5

Tiki: Recess tip 1:30 - anyone surprised?

Why can't they just let the chips fall where they may? They're lawyers, what are they so afraid of?

Robyn ‏@robyns323 1m1 minute ago
Apparently, the #jodiarias defense is going to whine about Abe's testimony. It may be a little delayed as to when court begins. Stay tuned..
0 replies 1 retweet 5 favorites
Reply Retweet1 Favorite5

Tiki: Recess tip 1:30 - anyone surprised?

GrouchoCat.JPG

Keep thinking that cat needs glasses and a cigar...

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4s 5 seconds ago

Court is in recess until 1:30.

I am headed back to the Justice Center now. Thanks for following! #JodiArias

:drumroll: And Surprise, Surprise ... NOT !

Hey, I'm able to tear myself away long enough to get chores done today- vacuuming, laundry put away, and dishes.

They just need to use the 48hrs clip where she was asked if he was using her and she quipped that if he was, she was using him too. With that creepy smile she had all throughout the interview.

I would love for Juan to use her post conviction interview,highlighting how her first concern was for hair and makeup, and that in the interview she stated quite emphatically that given the right circumstances she would kill again.

Go for the trifecta!

Pretty sure you called her receiving the DP as well, right?

I may have, in the heat of the moment. She definitely deserves it, but jurors are unpredictable, so I'll save my bet money for something a bit more tangible.

of course they are. They got in affidavits from a whackjob from NZ, who didn't even know which year he saw 'something.' But they have problems with Abe? LOL, ok

Sandy Arias posted on FB that she signed a petition on Change.org to save her from execution. It's on the State vs. page and on her personal page. My response to that is HEY SANDIY! WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST TESTIFY AND BEG FOR YOUR DAUGHTERS LIFE ON THE STAND TO THE PEOPLE THAT ARE GOING TO MAKE THAT CHOICE?

They just need to use the 48hrs clip where she was asked if he was using her and she quipped that if he was, she was using him too. With that creepy smile she had all throughout the interview.

If Juan is going to use video clips from her previous tesiphony or her interviews as his cross for her earlier testimony, it's gonna be more hilarious than Mikee Daniels youtubes or other spoofs of Jodi that were done during the first trial. Just sayin' this is some SERIOUS stuff, but her getting slammed with her own words, I'm gonna be seriously :floorlaugh:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Lunch recess until 1:30pm MST #jodiarias #3tvarias

you've got to be kidding right?!

no doubt nurmi throwing his toys out the pram.
it will be xmas by the time we are finished

Why can't they just let the chips fall where they may? They're lawyers, what are they so afraid of?

They've been lying MeeBee! And they're about to lose all credibility (if they ever had any) with the jurors. I'd be shaking too. Lol.

We are in the home stretch peeps- this has been a LONG TIME coming!

Justice for Travis!

I would love for Juan to use her post conviction interview,highlighting how her first concern was for hair and makeup, and that in the interview she stated quite emphatically that given the right circumstances she would kill again.

I want him to use the footage from the interview that was posted a couple of pages back that says the worst punishment for her would be natural life and she STILL wants the death penalty. That one and the one where she said she would BEG for the death penalty to detective Flores.

That would be so unfair.

This judge just violated the AZ constitution again, trampling on the rights of the victim's family so as not to offend the sensibilities of a murderer.

And you expect fair? I've muzzled myself, but lost every ounce of respect for JSS the day she allowed the DT to slime Flores with impunity. I don't expect fairness from her. That way I'm never disappointed.

Looks like Nurmi and the killer talked to Abe and they did not like what they heard. LOL :panic:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Lunch recess until 1:30pm MST #jodiarias #3tvarias

you've got to be kidding right?!

no doubt nurmi throwing his toys out the pram.
it will be xmas by the time we are finished

Growing late across the pond...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members