Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 27

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually yeah, she did fool Sky Hughes at first.
A little O/T...but I seriously tell people to trust their gut. Some lucky people get a very hinky feeling around psychopaths - some trust that instinct and stay away; but others (like me!) shove that feeling aside. It's a built-in defense mechanism, I swear...and I'll never not listen to mine again.

To those whose hair on the back of their neck doesn't raise though...then I suggest: if someone appears too good to be true, and that same person is a perpetual victim throughout their entire life, walk very quickly towards the nearest exit.

Absolutely anyone can be taken in by a psychopath - to include some psychologists and psychiatrists - which goes a long way to demonstrate just how manipulative they really can be.

WHOA!!! My screen just exploded when Deanna said "The only one who is being misleading is you" to JW

WHOA!!!

AZlawyer, is it true that Arias' credibility is not at issue in mitigation? That seems nonsensical.

No, of course not. That's insane.

Isn't JW only s'posed to ask about what JM brought out in direct?

No.

JM rehabilitating AA credibility about didn't get this email versus don't recall reading it.
AA no accident affecting his memory.
JW objecting like crazy. Overruled.

No accident? No fog? How about a dissociative state?

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 31s31 seconds ago
Reid to Willmott: "The only person who has been misleading is you." Willmott asks for a sidebar.
-----

Hahahaha Go Deanna!

A sidebar? Good way to emphasize DR's slam. :facepalm:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 27s27 seconds ago
Stephens lectures Reid to only answer the questions she is asked and tells the jury to disregard her last statement. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 26s 27 seconds ago
Deanna is getting a little reprimand from the Judge and jury is asked to disregard #jodiarias #3tvarias

oh they wont forget that

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 1m1 minute ago
Judge asks Reid to only answer what is being asked, she asks Reid not volunteer any information. #jodiarias

As long as DR told the truth ON THE STAND, she is in good shape.

Most jurors writing during this sidebar. Deanna said it pretty neutral tone, only a teensy tiny bit defensive.

JSS counsels DR to only answer and jury to disregard last statement.

Now JW back to Q Deanna was asked and is trying to drive home Deanna doesn't remember exactly. JW trying to show Deanna can't remember her misleading statement during interview. JW coming off as mean. Probably not smart.

Deanna just said the only one being misleading in this situation is you - to JW. Courtroom gasp quietly.

OMG, I've never wanted to send a stranger (to me) flowers so badly. You go girl. Deanna rocks!!!!!!!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 6s 7 seconds ago
Willm is asking Deanna if she's dealt with this question regarding the issue about Jodi being the only one TA had sex with before #jodiarias

didn't take her long to get back to the sex

Deanna Reid to JW- "the only one who's being misleading is you"...... Disregard my last post, Deanna is my new hero... way to go, girl!!! :loveyou:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 42s43 seconds ago
Willmott asks if she dealt with her misleading statement. Reid asks to see where it comes from and says she has no idea what Willmott means.

So the defense's witnesses can bash Juan all they want and this Judge says nothing but she admonishes Deanna? Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rah1991