Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OFFER evidence that was intended to help the murderer. Plus they were trying to manipulate her to help them. She was loyal to Travis. Her sex life was none of the defense's business.

They asked her if she knew about anyone else except JA that TA was having sex with. They didn't ask her if she had sex with TA.
If my memory is not failing me.

Deanna says she would be more comfortable if they used the audio recording.... Willmott and Deanna spar #jodiarias #3tvarias
0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites

yes let all in the courtroom to hear it

Willmott tells Deanna to just read the transcript.."You can read can't you?" #jodiarias #3tvarias

now if I was a woman on the jury.......

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 26s27 seconds ago
Reid says the transcript is just what someone said she said. She is refusing to answer. Sidebar #jodiarias
---

Love her strength!

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 51s52 seconds ago
Willmott is being a monster right now. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now
Willmott tells Deanna to just read the transcript.."You can read can't you?" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 27s 28 seconds ago
Deanna says she would be more comfortable if they used the audio recording....
Willmott and Deanna spar #jodiarias #3tvarias

has willmot not learned what this attitude got her client the last time?! there is no need to be friggin rude

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 3s 4 seconds ago
Deanna says IDK and I want to hear the audio of what I said not this transcript.
Willmott wants a sidebar as Deanna won't answer #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 32s 33 seconds ago
Willmott- "Would it surprise you Jodi wasn't the only one TA had sex with" (This was on the transcript) #jodiarias #3tvarias

JM standing up for DR - love him.
BK says wilmott's efforts to bully her will backfire b/c DR is so sweet

I don't think she lied. She was asked if she knew anyone else Travis was having sex with and she said no. They're trying to say the lie is she didn't mention herself. But she wasn't having sex wih him at the time and she honestly didn't know who else Travis might have been having sex.
OMG- how can I still be so shocked by the crap these degenerates pull?

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 29s30 seconds ago
Willmott; Can you read? #jodiarias
---

Snark alert.

Please, JW. Beat up on the church lady, special needs worker who loved the man your client murdered. Good strategy.

So get the audio. They were fine using audio of a recording of Zack Billings.

Steve Krafft @SKrafftFox10 · 2m 2 minutes ago
Catfight breaks out between #jodiarias defense Jen Willmott and Deanna Reid. Reid refuses to confirm transcript is accurate.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 5s 6 seconds ago
Willmott said "Well you had no problem answering Mr Martinez questions" Juan objects and says "I didn't ask her about an audio" #jodiarias

Willmott said "Well you had no problem answering Mr Martinez questions" Juan objects and says "I didn't ask her about an audio" #jodiarias

LOL

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3m 3 minutes ago
Where the HELL you been Deanna Reid? #jodiarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 40s41 seconds ago
The page refers to Reid's answer when asked if she were aware if TA was having sex with other women. #jodiarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 20s21 seconds ago
Deanna's answer was, 'I don't know" #jodiarias

I popped back in to see the continuation of JSKS' one-sided kangaroo court, run by JA, which appears entirely disinterested in the truth.

As the murderer's counsel pronounced, credibility apparently isn't relevant in this court's penalty phase.

DR has a right to be angry. The DT USED HER to try and sell that BS about TA being abusive. She has every right to be outraged by it.

Exactly. Nor is she a paid witness who makes a living with this kind of thing. She's had her personal life smeared just b/c it suits the vindictive, convicted murderess!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marziaforevercherry