Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 59s60 seconds ago
Psst Nurmi, the State doesn't know who they will call in REBUTTAL until you put on your case. It's called REBUTTAL. #jodiarias

What will the jury think when Abe says that he told Jodi she wasn't wearing magic underwear and Jodi said that the magic was "in the underwear?"

Maybe Abe should say he is scared and he could just do the affidavit thingie?

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi says this is prejudicial to his client
#Jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Judge is denying the defense's motion to preclude but will limit the testimony. Defense can interview Abe shortly #jodiarias #3tvarias

Why limits!? I want the "magic in them" part to be said out loud in court!

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 37s37 seconds ago
Nurmi says they were notified last week that Deanna Reid and the BIshop would testify. #jodiarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 26s26 seconds ago
Nurmi adds they were only notified yesterday that Abe A would also be taking the stand. Nurmi wants Abe A. precluded. #jodiarias

Nurmi is pissed. He only had written words on paper by undisclosed liars. Juan has actual human beings on the witness stand and they are not afraid to show their faces. That says alot.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 15s15 seconds ago
Judge is denying motion to preclude but will limit Abe A's testimony and allow defense time to interview Abe. #jodiarias

Abe iirc described somewhere that, on early acquaintance with JA, she pushed him against a car, kissing him "aggressively"... probably adding a little "grinding" action too I hope. Very relevant testimony imo.

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan said Nurmi opened the door on this and well he's walking through it #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Willmott is saying Abe talked a lot on HLN and she needs time to impeach him and she needs time #jodiarias #3tvarias

They knew he was being called so put your big girl pants on Jenny

Nurmi says they were notified last week that Deanna Reid and the BIshop would testify. #jodiarias

Nurmi adds they were only notified yesterday that Abe A would also be taking the stand. Nurmi wants Abe A. precluded. #jodiarias

Nonsense. Bishop has been on the STATE'S list for months. Abe was put on a few days ago.

Come on- lets get the jury seated and this show on the road.

Aw...looks Abe might not be able to talk about the thong incident.

Nurmi is saying Abe shouldn't be able to talk about Jodi being sexual. Is he serious? It's all Travis was sexual and Jodi was a bashful school girl and Juan shouldn't be able to rebut that?

BBM: :gaah: When I read this about the "thong", I was thinking about the Lewinsky-Clinton "thong" incident :gaah:

What will the jury think when Abe says that he told Jodi she wasn't wearing magic underwear and Jodi said that the magic was "in the underwear?"

To me it screams: This girls wants it!!!

Wasn't the Bishop unwilling to testify before? Did he change his mind after hearing MM lies? Another huge backfire?

@TrialDiariesJ: Judge says defense can interview him today and recall him if they need more time #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 13s14 seconds ago
Judge SS is now speaking to #jodiarias regarding her previous testimony.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 42s 42 seconds ago

Mart is now jibble jabbling about why Abe shouldn't be able to testimify.

It's tag team action at its best with the defense. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 14s 14 seconds ago

Judge is all "the state can call abe today, defense can call him laters yo" #JodiArias

Yes! Abe is IN! JSS states you can interview him and he will testify. :happydance:

Hope Abe doesn't come off on the stand as too haughty...

@TrialDiariesJ: Def has no more witnesses
#Jodiarias is standing....she is not going to testify. Jodi says "I do want to complete it but I'm not able to."

Oh woe is me
Get a grip girl

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 17s18 seconds ago
#jodiarias tells judge she does not want to testify any further at this trial. #Fox10Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member