Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 29

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LKN still sore about losing his Temple Recommend or that his client didn't have one?

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 24s 24 seconds ago

Bishop is same with Squirmi as he was with Juan.

Polite, quiet, to the point. #jodiarias

-----JMO but the Bishop is going to make Nurmi look like a "fool" !

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner · 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi: If someone has a temple recommend and they are acting in defiance of commandments — they’re not temple worthy right? Bishop: Yes

Why do you need a lawyer? From a DEFENSE LAWYER? OMG! He's not only snarking and giving innuendo, he's questioning the Bishop's honesty. Don't think the jury is enjoying this, especially if any members are LDS.

You don't need to be LDS to find this line of questioning repulsive. None of the jurors will appreciate this no matter their religious affiliation, if any.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 27s 27 seconds ago
Nurmi over emphasizes again "Being honest with fellow man" when speaking about getting a temple recommend #jodiarias #3tvarias

I cannot believe that Nurmi would stoop so low-this line of questioning is even lower than what he has spewed in the past. What a pig.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 37s 37 seconds ago
Nurmi brings up pre martial sex being a question asked during a temple recommend meeting #jodiarias #3tvarias

:seeya:

Unfortunately, I have to run out for a few but will be back soon.

So IF anyone wants to pick up WAT, that's fine, and TY !

IF not, I'll pick up when I come back.

Going to get :popcorn: :drink:

Nurmi asking Bishop about violations when it comes to chastity #JodiArias #TravisAlexander #abc15

Nurmi brings up pre martial sex being a question asked during a temple recommend meeting #jodiarias #3tvarias

Of course! Right to the sex.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 24s 24 seconds ago
Nurmi is going over what kind of sexual penetration would not be allowed....he would #jodiarias #3tvarias Kissing is OK

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi lists the sex acts that would be considered "sexual transgressions," and the bishop says "Yep" to each. #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago
We're talking about vaginal and oral sex. Nurmi asks if that's a violation against the church. Lol. Isn't it in all religions? #JodiArias

Nurmi is just trying to do his job. Not that I'm at ALL defending the way he's going about it. His strategy this go around is not best suiting his clients goal of saving her life. If he keeps it up he's basically signing her death warrant unless there's a stealth juror on the panel.
Agreed...I just don't think it's a strategy he dreamed up all on his own. I think his client went a long way in securing her own fate. ;)

JMO

How incredibly TIRESOME. How many times does Nurmi think the jury needs to hear Travis- bad??

OMG. The DT really does get its strategy from Jodiland. That is exactly what they're spewing .

I just said that in sidebar...JA gave Nurmi LOT'S of homework on what to say to Bishop :mad:

Bishop: We believe temple is house of Lord. They should answer those questions as if they are answering those questions directly to the Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nurhan