Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 29

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nurmi brings up pre martial sex being a question asked during a temple recommend meeting #jodiarias #3tvarias

The bishop can't make someone follow the law. Doesn't Nurmi realized that? and the lawyer is maybe to protect others? not him?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now
Parker says the temple is the house of the lord and the questions should be answered as if speaking to the lord #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 38s 38 seconds ago
Nurmi asks about being dishonest during a temple recommend meeting. #jodiarias #3tvarias

LKN speeding down Slime Highway -- trying to take the Bishop for a ride.

Both Dianna and the Bishop are doing one thing Jodi Arias and her secret witnesses never did.. Testify in OPEN COURT for all to see, talk, and tweet about. That to me makes clear who the parties trying to hide something really are.

Next we'll hear, are mouth hugs- okay? Anal sex? bestiality? masturbation? Dressing up like snow white... I mean little red riding hood?

Keep it up Nurmi- you may as well be loading the needle with death drugs yourself.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi: "Unless they confess to you, you don't know about it, right?" Parker: "Unless I hear from someone else." #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago
We're talking about vaginal and oral sex. Nurmi asks if that's a violation against the church. Lol. Isn't it in all religions? #JodiArias

Humiliating the Bishop with explicit sex talk after basically accusing him of lying? Nurmi must HATE JA.

Knew it wouldn't be long before LKN got around to sex talk.

Yep.....Nurmi will have to get into the sex stuff one way or the other. I'm sure he will get into the anal chat any minute now, it seems to be pretty much the only thing he is a real expert on.

This trial is not about sex or religion!!! It's about a cold blooded murderer and her punishment. Defense and Jodi are using religion as weapons against Travis :mad:

We do not have proof that Travis went to the temple and did any temple work while dating Jodi. He may have had a temple recommend and then "transgressed" and then he just didn't go back to the temple. That would not be a "violation".

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now
Parker says the temple is the house of the lord and the questions should be answered as if speaking to the lord #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 38s 38 seconds ago
Nurmi asks about being dishonest during a temple recommend meeting. #jodiarias #3tvarias

If speaking to the Bishop is like speaking to the Lord, then speaking to LKN or JA must be like speaking to ___________???

I bet all the religious people on that jury, Christian, Catholic, Mormon, Wicca, Whatever! Are all thinking: He who is without sin, cast the first freaking stone Nurmi.

Yep.....Nurmi will have to get into the sex stuff one way or the other. I'm sure he will get into the anal chat any minute now, it seems to be pretty much the only thing he is a real expert on.

And defending sexual molesters.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 10s 10 seconds ago
Parker says Yes
Nurmi says they would be lying to God and you
Parker says Yes #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 54s 54 seconds ago
Nurmi is saying if a young woman and man transgress the Bishop probably wouldn't know about it unless they confessed about it #jodiarias

Next we'll hear, are mouth hugs- okay? Anal sex? bestiality? masturbation? Dressing up like snow white... I mean little red riding hood?

Keep it up Nurmi- you may as well be loading the needle with death drugs yourself.

I'm actually glad there are Mormons on the Jury

ETA they will NOT take kindly to this kind of talk to a Bishop

Parker says Yes Nurmi says they would be lying to God and you Parker says Yes #jodiarias #3tvarias

It's between the persona and God Nurmi , not you or Jodi

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 17s 17 seconds ago
Nurmi- Do records of transgressions move with the person from state to state? #jodiarias #3tvarias

he was told about this by deanna,does he think she is lying? :facepalm:

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner · 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi: What if someone confessed sins to you -- you discipline them somehow? Bishop: Yes #JodiArias #TravisAlexander #abc15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nurhan