Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 29

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On cross Juan needs to verify with BP about DR knowing scum #1....I mean witness #1. BP must have just assumed they knew each other. But who can really say 100 percent who knows who in a group of 200 plus people? Gosh

Next will be the testimony of the Bishop stating they had a Sears catalog with pictures of scantily clad women at the house. It arrived by mail and the Bishop didn't notify the Feds of this serious *advertiser censored* being shipped via USPS out to households across America. Those poor young Mormon men and women who were subjected to such trash sent from the store that promoted such horrific acts of selling boxers, whitey tidy's (tighties?), bras, girdles and underoos!

Geez, who the heck gets 1 1/2 hour lunch breaks at work? I certainly don't. I'm so jealy!

I know right. If I were JSS I'd ask everyone to bring their lunch to work with them lol and give them 45 minutes to eat it.

I hope the jury is coming to see that JA is a danger to anyone she believes has wronged her or impeded her plans in any way; i.e. that isolating her from the general prison population is vital for the protection of future innocents.

Quick, report it to the Pinterest moderators and administrators!!!!

Better yet, anyone have KN's number.... he seems to want to know whenever there's *advertiser censored* afloat... I say anyone who has trouble with "pop-ups" give him a call! :D

On cross Juan needs to verify with BP about DR knowing scum #1....I mean witness #1. BP must have just assumed they knew each other. But who can really say 100 percent who knows who in a group of 200 plus people? Gosh

This also may be a matter of what their personal definition of " know him" is, just like we seem to be getting very puritan as to what the definition of " *advertiser censored*" is, so long as it suits KN.

Juan needs to clarify those terms as well as whether or not Jake was single or married when he stayed at Bishop's home.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using Tapatalk 2

I really wish someone would tweet how Jodi is reacting to today's testimony. Not only is she the worse thing that ever happened to Travis, she is also the worse thing that ever happened to the Mormon Church! (Well, after setting aside history.:()

I know, right? What a truly vile creature she is. This entire DT strategy is ugly beyond words.

Better yet, anyone have KN's number.... he seems to want to know whenever there's *advertiser censored* afloat... I say anyone who has trouble with "pop-ups" give him a call! :D

Mental image of his secretary pulling her phone out of the wall after countless " Yes , I'd like to report a pop-up for Victoria' s Secret bras. I'm afeard somebody might be a pedo errrm ... or something. . Right? "

Sent from my SCH-S960L using Tapatalk 2

I hope for the sake of these jurors that they vote DP. She's caused more than enough damage. If they come back with LWOP and then read up on all they weren't allowed to know, I'd bet some will have deep regrets for the rest of their lives.

IIRC, one (maybe more?) of CA's juror's said after the fact that he wished he had stood his ground on guilty of killing Caylee; if not first degree murder then one of the possible lesser charges.

It is not uncommon for jurors to have regrets after the fact--once they get to hear the evidence that was kept from them.

Geez, who the heck gets 1 1/2 hour lunch breaks at work? I certainly don't. I'm so jealy!

I know, right!? Who do they think they are? Parisians? :giggle:

Considering the length of this retrial, the endless sidebars and constant delays I think that they ought to have 60 minute lunch breaks.

We get it, Nurmi. You're trying to use a Bishop to discredit the testimony of a devout, altruistic woman who loved and was loved by the man your client viciously slaughtered.

Actually, I think he's trying to show that TA "used" women by replacing them quickly when talks of marriage didn't "hook" them for his nefarious plans of .... wait for it.... marriage!

IIRC, one (maybe more?) of CA's juror's said after the fact that he wished he had stood his ground on guilty of killing Caylee; if not first degree murder then one of the possible lesser charges.

It is not uncommon for jurors to have regrets after the fact--once they get to hear the evidence that was kept from them.

Is that so? Every juror and alternate (!!!) I listened to said that they made the right decision.

Is that so? Every juror and alternate (!!!) I listened to said that they made the right decision.

Nope...there was one who said he wished he had at least voted for manslaughter.

Sure. You can find it on maricopasexcrimes dot com. Nurmi, as I'm certain we all know by now, specializes in people who have trouble controlling their "pop-ups." :sick:

At the Law Office of L. Kirk Nurmi we understand that you do not have to commit a sexual offense to be accused of being a sex offender.

Yes. Yes, you do understand this. Quite well.

BVP needs to let slip that he understands the ring TA bought LB was stolen by a murderess.

(You could lose a Temple Recommend for that, you know.)

Is the 90 minute lunch enough time for KN to write up his next motion for mistrial? He probably has different templates to use, so he only needs to fill in a couple blanks.

Serious question here :thinking: Does the courthouse have lightening rods?
I hear the defense seats are all asbestos padded. And there is a fire extinguisher helpfully attached to the side of their bench.

[emoji57]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member