Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 31

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ziggy spoiled us. These tweets feel so lacking somehow.

Jodi never mentioned anything about drug use from her parents before.

Jodi already explained this people, it wasn't until recently that she realized they were doing drugs as a child. I mean she was so innocent and young that she couldn't process what it was until very recently. And the marijuana: her mother finally decided to come clean about it.

Come on, it makes perfect sense. And that Demarte asked her these exact questions before is purely coincidental and no way indicative that Jodi based her new stories on what she thought the psychologists and jury wanted to hear.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 18s 19 seconds ago
DeMarte asked #jodiarias that specific question about substance abuse from a parent while pregnant with her and she responded NO #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 52s 53 seconds ago
Jodi never said her mother used marijuana to any psychologists #jodiarias #3tvarias

Being slapped, lie by lie , by each of her own lies, going dooooown.

I just read the May 26th email...Travis tells Jodi she is the worst thing that ever happened to him and she is sick and evil....I beg to differ with the Dr. I don't think Travis crossed the line of anything.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 2m2 minutes ago
Jurors look very alert when Dr. DeMarte is on the stand. She has their full attention. No ones asleep in the gallery either. lol #JodiArias

Even ALV, who interviewed JA for 40 hrs., said JA's upbringing was disfunctional but, unlike TA's, not abusive.

I just read the May 26th email...Travis tells Jodi she is the worst thing that ever happened to him and she is sick and evil....I beg to differ with the Dr. I don't think Travis crossed the line of anything.

He also calls her a three hole wonder and tells her she should ask someone else to come *advertiser censored** her in the woods. It was inappropriate but it was also understandable. This was not a pattern with him. But they were not very nice things to say.

Ziggy spoiled us. These tweets feel so lacking somehow.

We need three people tweeting. One who tweets the testimony, one who watches the jurors and tweets, and one who watches Jodi and tweets.

:happydance: :happydance:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 28s 29 seconds ago
A note from Dr. Samuels file regarding sexual abuse as a child ....
We have a sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

Eh? Did the jury hear that?

I agree. Please let the jurors know the CONTEXT. Compare the number of messages exchanged versus the number of angry messages. Travis wasn't simply in a bad mood. He had good reason for being scared and upset.

Samuels notes say her parents never sexually or physically abused her.

Dr. DeMarte is reading a quote from #JodiArias "Parents never physically or sexually abused me."

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 35s 35 seconds ago
Dr. Samuel's noted on 12/09 Jodi said "parents never emotionally or physically abused me" she put a :/ face at end of quote #jodiarias

Dr. DeMarte is reading a quote from #JodiArias "Parents never physically or sexually abused me."

And that's the way the cookie crumbles. :giggle:

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 1m 1 minute ago

Martinez shows note from Dr. Samuels quoting #jodiarias as saying her parents never physically or sexually abused her.

Jodi put a :/ face at the end of quote that said she was never phaycially or emotionally abused by parents lol. As if that's a bad thing. No matter, Jodi the little liar has that covered. She just makes some up, using the DV she leaned about as a template. She has it all covered too. Physical, emotionsl, and verbal abuse now along with her parents doing drugs too. It was all there.

Starting to see why she wanted her testimony secret.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 35s 35 seconds ago
Dr. Samuel's noted on 12/09 Jodi said "parents never emotionally or physically abused me" she put a :/ face at end of quote #jodiarias

NOw we will have to go to the ALV school of reading behind the word to determine that the " :( " really means that they did abuse her..Don't cha know? we must go behind the written word and assume they did. And of course she would never WRITE they abused her because of the law of attraction.

Willmott and Nurmi, under the direction of JA, opened all the barn doors in the world for this testimony and now JSS won't let them close it. I think JW and KN knew this would happen and warned JA. Silly goose, she's smarter than anyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankfurtfun