Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 1m1 minute ago
Dr. DeMarte: #jodiarias had same stalker tendencies with other boyfriends.

OMG she does this to every man she hitches her wagon to. Refuses to accept the relationship is over, keeps showing up offering favors, sex, food, the world is ending tomorrow info until she fixates on another person. She then repeats the cycle again and again. I wonder what Darryl thinks of her now taking pics of him while he showered.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

Transcript of ex Matt M:
Matt moved bc he needed space from #JodiArias.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 27s 27 seconds ago

Matt tried to break off the relationship w/#JodiArias.
She cried alot.
He felt bad for her so continued to "date" her w/no physical contact.

I'm also surprised by Darryl B's interview. I thought he was her one and only supportive 'friend'.

Guess he feels safe to testify when she's not glaring at him.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 47s48 seconds ago
More intrusive behavior with Matt McCartney. He moved to Crater Lake to get away from #jodiarias, DeMarte says.

It is becoming SO MUCH CLEARER exactly how she played Travis and it wasn't all sex, sex, sex. Travis knew what it was like to go hungry... to be very hungry. He fed homeless people and dogs. He would never turn down another human being that said they were hungry or didn't have anywhere to go- if he knew them- even slightly. That is how Jodi got to him, over and over and over again- apparently Darryl too.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Darryl B transcript post breakup "#JodiArias kept showing up/calling him." She initiated most contact. Would say she was "coming in to town"

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 46s 46 seconds ago

#JodiArias jurors take notes.

I'm sure Darryl is realizing how lucky he is to still be alive.

I am hearing things I had never heard before, in all of these many, many years. Wow. It was much worse than I had imagined, and what I had imagined was very bad!

Ditto. I had not heard of many of these things. It does appear that it was much much worse than we thought.

Now the jurors are going to take what they heard about how people in abusive relationships behave and apply it to TRAVIS instead of Jodi.

Travis truly never had a chance. And it appears he DID tell people about her behavior.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 20s 21 seconds ago
Matt tried to break it off with Jodi but Jodi wouldn't let him and she cried a lot #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 48s 49 seconds ago
Matt McCartney- Matt moved because he needed space from Jodi. Jodi was annoyed with Matt and his traits and how he communicated #jodiarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 28s 28 seconds ago

#JodiArias drove to Crater Lake & confronted Bianca over seeing Matt. J
A slept in his bed that night.
He didn't know or give permission.

No, the previous jury has already made the determination that the murder was cruel. That made JA eligible for the death penalty.

Now the new jury is to determine whether the mitigating factors suggested by the defense team outweigh the one aggravating factor of cruelty such that she should be given life instead of death. Remorse is absolutely a mitigating factor and often the one jurors most want to hear.

and yet there has been absolutely no evidence of remorse being submitted by the DT. Funny how that works when the unremoresful murderess is the one driving the train.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 10s 11 seconds ago
Friends of Matt's told Jodi about Bianca. Jodi confronted Bianca and Bianca was logical and level headed.#jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 41s 42 seconds ago
Matt broke off the sex before he moved out. Jodi and Matt always were fighting #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 56s57 seconds ago
Dr. DeMarte is describing more intrusive behavior with other boyfriends. #JodiArias An example would be Arias confronting Bianca.

E.V.E.R.Y single man she dated she stalked/haunted.!!!!

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 44s45 seconds ago
DeMarte: borderlines tend to have very fast attachments to other people. They idealize them -- but can turn and devalue them just as quickly

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now
Jodi then went to Matt's apartment while he was out of town and sleep in his bed #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 22s 23 seconds ago
Bianca knew that Matt and Jodi were broke up and they weren't sexual with each other yet. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Ziggy. You ruined the tweets for me. I was used to dealing with the tweets that barely contained any useful information. After your reporting yesterday, they just don't cut it lol.

Dog bathed, issues researched. Only 20 more things to do today including some hair color. Determined to be in courtroom 5c tomorrow!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 29s 30 seconds ago
DeMarte says Jodi can't let go....#jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members