Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 18s 19 seconds ago
Nurmi wants examples of Jodi not being validated?
DeMarte says Jodi told her that her parents wouldn't validate her emotions #jodiarias

If I were on the jury, I don't think I would particularly care how 'she got it'. She either has it or she doesn't - Nurmi is just burning up hours.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
DeMarte says when someone has Borderline it's hard on the parents and they don't know how to react and things get perpetuated #jodiarias

Examples of an invalidating environment: JA said her mother would grab her and dig her nails in. From age 14 onward, her father would shove her--a few times a month. Difficulty with her mother from age of 11. Mother would also spank her and leave welts. More invalidation--"I know you're in pain but I don't care" and conduct continues.

Age fourteen Jodi was growing pot, and I'm sure defiant and did get pushed away , not around, as she said FY Bill

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 2m 2 minutes ago

DeMarte and Nurmi use the phrase "invalidating environment." #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 4s 4 seconds ago

Nurmi asks DeMarte for examples of invalidating environment in #jodiarias' background. DeMarte says Arias and parents did not agree.

How often do parents and children agree on the type of environment that the children should be raised in? Hell, my own daughters love to say that their friends parents let them do such and such or buy them such and such. My response is I'm not their parent, I'm yours and you get everything that you need and a lot of what you want. This sounds like such BS coming from the defense. JA's problems/issues are not (IMO) because of something her parents did/didn't do to her. Her problems are because she is a bad seed and was born that way.

MOO

DeMarte says Jodi told her that her parents wouldn't validate her emotions #jodiarias

They did not support her art work...................oh, noooooooes...

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 19s 20 seconds ago
Jodi told DeMarte she was sexually attacked by a family member when she was 5 or 6 #jodiarias #3tvarias

DeMarte says she prefers "psychological disorder" to "mental illness."

Nurmi says, "You understand, I don't care about your preferences..."

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 1m1 minute ago
Dr. DeMarte answering question: "I think..."
#jodiarias atty. Nurmi: "You understand I don't care what you think."
Prosecutor: "Objection!"

he might not but the jury will and does. That is what they'll based their opinions on.

how is this going to help Jodi?

I think Jodi gets extreme pleasure when these little barbs are lobbed at Dr. DeMarte. What Jodi does not get is that this is a temporary situation for Dr. DeMarte, she most likely expected it and is prepared for it, she is paid handsomely to endure it, and at the end of the day she heads for the bank and then carries on with her most-likely fulfilling personal life. Jodi scores nothing.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
DeMarte says when someone has Borderline it's hard on the parents and they don't know how to react and things get perpetuated #jodiarias

She's speaking the language of common sense.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 31s 32 seconds ago
DeMarte said Jodi had no memory of the event #jodiarias #3tvarias

The KEY WORDS in this are "Jodi told" her....

I am confused...not being tweeted here but BK is tweeting that Dr De is saying Jodi's mom digged her nails into her and wouldn't let go and dad pushed and shoved her and all that contributed to BPD. Dr d is making the case for Nurmi. There's much moreon BKs tweets. So yesterday Dr D said Jodi reported no abuse at home.

Whats the deal?!

From MK:

Michael Kiefer retweeted

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 3m 3 minutes ago

Jodi told DeMarte she was sexually attacked by a family member when she was 5 or 6 #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 19s 20 seconds ago

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 31s 32 seconds ago
DeMarte said Jodi had no memory of the event #jodiarias #3tvarias

These two go together, I think?!? If so, and JA has no memory of the event, then how was she able to tell DeMarte about it?

JA told JD that she was sexually attacked by a cousin at age 5. Observed by her father. JA had no memory of it, says JD.

OMG, well if she only has a one boy cousin he's been outed as a ?pedophile. It sounds like someone was playing doctor and got caught and blamed her cousin ,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tc30