Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 8s 9 seconds ago
Nurmi is trying to say well it's just her word and not a database that proves that #OK #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 37s 38 seconds ago
Jodi told DeMarte she looked at TA's MySpace account and got into his emails #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 34s 34 seconds ago
DeMarte is explaining abandonment and she does this just beautifully for the jury ....she's that good #jodiarias #3tvarias

grrrr what did she say?????

The only thing I can guess - and it is a stretch - is that yesterday's testimony dealt with (I believe) how Jodi answered questions of "were you abused" on psych tests. She said no abuse on those tests. The tweets now seem to be saying that Jodi told Dr. D in her interviews that there was abuse. Could that be the difference?

Suppose so but if true, it will make a huge difference or the jury. Seems like DrD is talking out of both sides of her mouth.

DeMarte says she prefers "psychological disorder" to "mental illness."

Nurmi says, "You understand, I don't care about your preferences..."

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 1m1 minute ago
Dr. DeMarte answering question: "I think..."
#jodiarias atty. Nurmi: "You understand I don't care what you think."
Prosecutor: "Objection!"

he might not but the jury will and does. That is what they'll based their opinions on.

how is this going to help Jodi?

Again, he is trying to act like Juan, and how Juan says "Did I ASK you such and such?" but Nurmi is not Juan and he cannot fake the passion that Juan has and that is why he is coming across like an a$$ because he is not genuine. He is doing it for effect and all it will end up doing is getting the jury to hate him. Good job Nurmi! And remember Juan asked Dr Geff if he has ever been called a hired gun? So this is how Nurmi does that he asks if she is Dr. Death of "sorts". I think he is trying to fake it until he makes it or something. Wilmott has been practicing for 17 years. I can't remember how long Nurmi has been practicing, but against Juan they both look like amateurs. Hahahaha

I am getting seriously confused. Even on BK site, there is conflicting info. One entry says age 2/3 the other age 5 for sex abuse. Which one? Two? Who told JA then? Never saw that in interview with Bill and Flores.

Nurmi is trying to say well it's just her word and not a database that proves that #OK #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jodi told DeMarte she looked at TA's MySpace account and got into his emails #jodiarias #3tvarias
Yes, BUT Travis said this TOO!

huh?????

trial by tweet sucks :gaah:

but isn't it eliminated in DSM V?

DSM V imo and practice is combining 3 axis ( I, II, III) into 1 for convenience..Still separating the various disorders by definition and code. . I believe until there is a consensus with the V... each organization chooses how to code.. But remember giving a diagnostic code, axis does not remove the symptoms, treatment or general understanding of the disorder.. Hope I am making sense..One of these things when ya know it in your head but hard to describe...

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
What about Arias not remembering this sexual attack?
DeMarte says it's not unusual to not remember at such a young age..#jodiarias #3tvarias

And yet she remembers the story about cocaine! GMAB :tantrum:

Nurmi needs to remember that that knife (sorry for the pun) cuts both ways. If we can't really rely on the information that JA was in Travis Myspace account because JA simply said so instead of actual proof, then we also can't rely on anything else that the defense/JA wants to use that she has claimed unless there is actual proof. Say for instance the "abuse" by Travis or the *advertiser censored* pics, etc.

MOO

I'm way too sarcastic to be in DeMarte's shoes.

The little "Good morning" stunt would have drawn
- "Was that a question?"
or maybe even
- "Awww do you need a hug too?"
from me.

:hilarious: Yep ...

And I would have done this : nanananana ... :behind: nanananana ... :behind: ... :hilarious:

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 1m 1 minute ago

DeMarte brings up "Evocative gene environment coordination" = you pick up the cute, happy baby, not the ugly whiny one.

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 43s 44 seconds ago

DeMarte: They have a dire fear they will be abandoned and so they glom on.

Darryl did say she was whiny.

Did he mention ugly?

Is the jury supposed to believe her father watched, then told JA all about it years later?
Maybe the cousin was as young or younger? Like her dad said 'oh you remember cousin X, the one who used to run out of the tub naked when he was 3'?
That's the only kind of thing I could imagine would not be immediately stopped. But she could say she has no memory of it, and interpret it as something very different, to suit her needs.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 31s 32 seconds ago
Nurmi says because Jodi wanted to remain friends with Matt M after he cheated on her it showed her signs of fear of abandonment #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
DeMarte said "Yes and other things I used to come to that conclusion" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Best demonstration- If you have diabetes in DSM IV this is under Axis III- general medical conditions with some numbers after it......removing the words Axis III and putting diabetes in a list with lot of things still means ya have diabetes...Now back to this farce of a cross..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redjanmarie