DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 41s 42 seconds ago

Willmott says Geff will take about 2 days. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 27s 28 seconds ago

JSS is unhappy with their schedule. #jodiarias

:eek: JSS is finally -- finally unhappy with the schedule ...

I need a smiley that "faints" !

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 37s 38 seconds ago
Judge says she's calling their witnesses and verifying this with them because this trial needs finished. #jodiarias #3tvarias

is she actually putting her foot down...miracles happen

Good for her and ABOUT TIME. I am sure MDLR is on the phone right now calling all witnesses with this message: "if you see a call from the judge, don't answer it...."

DT says after State rests (Dworkin is last) they want to call John Smith/Sue Do Nihm/I have one and use it on 2/20 and Geffner back after 2/25. JSS said get on with this trial wants Smith/Nihm/use it here on 2/17.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 42s 43 seconds ago
Sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Juan looks exhausted as JSS tells council to approach. #jodiarias

:grouphug: ... :juanettes:

Judge says she's calling their witnesses and verifying this with them because this trial needs finished. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wow she grabbed her balls back from Nurmi.

I hope they get caught lying.

Wow! Go JSS.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 27s 28 seconds ago
State will rest after Lonnie

Defense can't call their witnesses until Feb. 18th #jodiarias #3tvarias

oh for christ sake!

I find it HIGHLY suspicious that the defense witnesses are NEVER available when they need to be. Isn't a murder trial important? I know nothing can be done, but they are SO obvious. HEAR THAT NURMI? you are predictable if anything and also you use slime highway tactics. Funny you are a lot like your client.

From MK:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 15s16 seconds ago

Dworkin is apparently Martinez' last witness.

Nurmi says he has no witnesses to call until Feb 18.

Stephens says she wants trial finished.

:eek: Did JSS really say that -- or is that MK distorting what she said ?

I wonder what exact words Nurmi used. "I can't call witness".......or "witness not available", big difference. And a question I would have for witness would be: When were you asked to appear for court?

I find it HIGHLY suspicious that the defense witnesses are NEVER available when they need to be. Isn't a murder trial important? I know nothing can be done, but they are SO obvious. HEAR THAT NURMI? you are predictable if anything and also you use slime highway tactics. Funny you are a lot like your client.

It is so obvious. They can't have him until a week from today, and then an exact week after that? How convenient.

I hope the judge gets them on the phone and pulls a Laviolette on them: "I don't care about your personal problems."

DT says after State rests (Dworkin is last) they want to call John Smith/Sue Do Nihm/I have one and use it on 2/20 and Geffner back after 2/25. JSS said get on with this trial wants Smith/Nihm/use it here on 2/17.

Don't get this....

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 9s 9 seconds ago
Judge tells defense to just object while Lonnie is on the stand and she will rule #jodiarias #3tvarias

Good thing she mentioned that, otherwise they might not have thought of it themselves. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

OMG.....I posted last comment before reading this one. Thank-you JSS!

Yes, this defense has done many underhanded things. And time to call them on it.

It is so obvious. They can't have him until a week from today, and then an exact week after that? How convenient.

I hope the judge gets them on the phone and pulls a Laviolette on them: "I don't care about your personal problems."

not only that, but they want another TWO DAYS for Dr. Geff???? what more rambling could he possibly do that he hasn't done already? Oh MY!!!!! I wonder how long Fonseca will be on the stand. There is not that much more to say!!!

There have been many times where we have had or have gone to a party where there was a Mariachi band. They have played this song; it’s a great song to dance to. The kids love it. This DT has a need to ruin everything that is just normal to most of us.

I have heard people sing it to disparage Mexicans, to call them cockroaches instead of singing about a cockroach. This was years ago in west Texas.

By omission, sounds pretty definite JA won't change mind and dare to take the stand.

Why are we having sidebars while the jury is out?

Per BK, JSS also told KN that witnesses don't belong to either side when he was whining about JM calling "our expert"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member