DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 30s 31 seconds ago

Nurmi just came back in.

Skye Hughes is here, Beth introduced me to her the other day. Very nice gal. #JodiArias

-----JMO but I hope Skye does NOT approach anyone on JA's side ... we do NOT need any more :drama: !

:moo:

It's like a Penny's store, not really anything furniture in the store, but it has all the high end type of housewares, clothes, shoes....I love the Khol bucks!!
I found it really strange, they owe thousands to these type of stores, but just a few hundred to Walmart..guess that is where they buy food.

There might not be a Walmart in Yreka. The nearest might be Redding, CA (where JA got her rental cars). Yreka is on the flanks of Mount Shasta. Not a whole lot of anything going on up there in my time, except travelers on the Interstate stopping for breaks.

Wonder if the jury was told they are dressing for court today, driving and maybe paying to park at The courthouse. Waiting in a small room while the defense likely drones on with JSS about some unimportant matter...and all the while the jury is not aware that JM plans to ask Dworkin only a limited number of questions (I think three) and defense will limit their response since he was their witness to begin with, and then the jury will be released before they even have lunch and told not to come back until the defense can drudge up a witness, likely on Wednesday, the 18th. Hmmm?

Most insane trial I have ever heard of. They could work through Saturday, have closings and deliberations and Jodi could be sent off by Sunday morning, IF THERE WAS A DIFFERENT JUDGE.

Hey everyone, Good morning :-) This #2 makes me sick! The murderer was closer to 30 than 20; the murderer was only 3 years younger than Travis Alexander when she ended his life. The murderer is 34 now, the murderer keeps getting older, Travis Alexander will forever be 30 years young. I wonder what today will bring. I hope they are done with all this *advertiser censored* BS.

oh man,i went to check out MDLR's twitter i get this...

"You are blocked from following @faithwillsave4 and viewing @faithwillsave4's Tweets. Learn more"

no way,blocked from jodi and her WTH! ive never said anything to her :facepalm:

:seeya: LOL ... and :congrats: !

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 32s 33 seconds ago
Juan looks very dapper in a black suit and peach colored tie
We have a witness here I don't recognize #jodiarias #JuanTieReport

oooooo

Dr. DeMarte demolished the DT/Geffner PTSD claim. If Nurmi doesn't recall Geffner to defend his PTSD test-giving shenanigans, the jury will have no reason to disbelieve DrD regarding that test or anything else Geffner/Fonseca had to say.

Yep. Nurmi's "JM is a Meanie Motion" of Jan 25th indicates his concern about how well JM exposed Geffy's "Let's Test Til You Get it Right" approach.

He definitely wants a Geffy redo on that one.

Right and I don't mean to sound catty but I can't quite figure out how someone has $6000 worth of debt just to department stores yet total clothing and household possessions amass to less than $2K total?

Clothes' value drop precipitously the moment you wear them. That's why you can't realistically take a big tax deduction for the 10 bags of used toddler clothing you dropped off at Goodwill.

On a related topic, a pet dog is regarded as a chattel when you file for bankruptcy and is only worth about $20.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 5m 5 minutes ago

I spent like 10 mins inserting quarter after quarter in the stupid little slotted things at the parking lot. Old schoolio. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

Juan just came in and brought a man with a goatee like I have and sat him in the front corner seat. #JodiArias

Juan is in a black suit with tangerine/light salmon tie.

He and Nurmi are up front at the evidence cart. #JodiArias

#JodiArias mom and 2 other ladies just arrived.

The projector is being lowered.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 22s22 seconds ago
Everyone is trying to figure out who another mystery witness might be sitting in the courtroom. #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 27s 28 seconds ago

Juan is speaking with goatee guy.

Explaining the procedure for getting sworn in and how to get up on the stand.

Guy is stressed #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Tanisha just took her seat and is speaking with Skye. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 35s 35 seconds ago

Detective Flores just came in. Juan and him are seated at the table. Goatee guy is hella stressing and fidgeting. #JodiArias

All that stress that "Travis" caused did not make Jodi drive 1,000 miles to the home of the "abuser." If she were truly abused and lived that far away from him, there is no way she would have gone that far out of the way to be abused again. This murder had been planned for weeks or maybe even months. She had plenty of time to change her mind. Jodi already had Ryan lined up as her next potential love interest.

I honestly think Bill and Sandy were thrilled when Jodi left home at seventeen and after that always lived with somebody else instead of them. During the short times when she didn't live with a guy, it seems she always stayed with her grandparents. There's a reason she didn't live with her parents. I think she was spoiled rotten, was narcissistic, and made her parents' lives a living hell.

One of the people is an insult to her heritage, one is not. I happen to share the same heritage.

Plus, I believe the land the courthouse sits on now use to be Mexican territory, was it not?

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 33s33 seconds ago
The court is buzzing this morning. Will anyone get the boot? Who's this secret witness that looks like one of my biker friends. #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 5s 6 seconds ago

Looks like there is a sheriff or some officer with a gun in back of courtroom. #JodiArias

-----I hope he is there for the defense -- and NOT Travis' supporters !

Right and I don't mean to sound catty but I can't quite figure out how someone has $6000 worth of debt just to department stores yet total clothing and household possessions amass to less than $2K total?

Value Depreciation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member