Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 12s 12 seconds ago
In Dr. D's notes JA told her about choking incident- nothing was mentioned about JA not wanting 2 scratch @ TA's eyes & hurt him #jodiarias

Residual doubt.

Hey Hope, just my humble opinion. There is no more residual doubt with these jurors. They are over listening to all of the psychologists. They are ready to vote life or death. Enough is enough.

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 24s 25 seconds ago

Geffner says that during an interview with Martinez,

Martinez walked out of the room when he tried to explain how he administered tests.

Why is this unsubstantiated statement allowed in front of the jury? AZL?

Testimony is evidence--it does not need to be substantiated by other evidence. Juan could have objected on the ground of irrelevance, but I don't think he likes to throw out every possible objection he can.

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 25s 26 seconds ago

Geffner says that the memory of the trauma and its impact are affected by the passage of time. #jodiarias

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

WTF....I thought he "body slammed, and then he charged at her like a linebacker?"

I know. And what about that pesky gun? She didn't want to scratch him but shooting and stabbing was okay. SMH

MOO

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 2m2 minutes ago
#JodiArias said she was scratching #Travis but stopped because she didn't want to hurt him. This is day of the murder.
----

The day of the murder?

This make absolutely no since to me. Maybe JM can play CMJA testimony from the first trial to explain how she had to protect herself from him. Made no sense than and makes less sense now to bring this up because the jury didn't believe self-defense the first time. I just don't get it. What is the defense doing? Trying to get CMJA the dp because its working.

The defense has been around JA too long, confuse and lie to the jury seems to be all they're doing with Geff on the stand.

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 10s 10 seconds ago

DeMarte's typed notes describe Alexander straddling #jodiarias and
choking until she loses consciousness, inconsistent w handwritten notes

WTH?

JM has some messes to clean up.

I guess maybe my brain is scrambled, I thought it was through Dr. D's testimony that we heard about JA wanting to scratch his eyes out when he was choking her but she didn't want to hurt him so stopped - was that during Geff's and not Dr. D?

IIRC she did mention it and ruled against it since she didn't fight

Is Juan allowed to cross exam this witness?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 13s 13 seconds ago
Geffner says he explained this all to DeMarte #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 40s 40 seconds ago
Geffner said he asked her questions about then and now so answers will be different #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Jodi answered different about her traumas and according to Geffner it doesn't make the tests invalid #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 2m2 minutes ago
Dr. Geffner is talking about the what #JodiArias experienced later from tests.

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 10s 10 seconds ago

DeMarte's typed notes describe Alexander straddling #jodiarias and
choking until she loses consciousness, inconsistent w handwritten notes

WTH?

The only inconsistency here is JAs lies.

Geffner says he explained this all to DeMarte #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 40s 40 seconds ago
Geffner said he asked her questions about then and now so answers will be different #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Jodi answered different about her traumas and according to Geffner it doesn't make the tests invalid #jodiarias #3tvarias

Yes, and that's why she knew you misadministered the tests.

Testimony is evidence--it does not need to be substantiated by other evidence. Juan could have objected on the ground of irrelevance, but I don't think he likes to throw out every possible objection he can.

He's probably also looking forward to addressing that with Geff on cross?

Geff has reviewed the testimony about the TSI and Dr. D's administration of it...Juan objects he wants dates sooo sidebar #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Willmott asks about DeMarte's testimony from the 1st trial and Juan objects so we have a sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

This make absolutely no since to me. Maybe JM can play CMJA testimony from the first trial to explain how she had to protect herself from him. Made no sense than and makes less sense now to bring this up because the jury didn't believe self-defense the first time. I just don't get it. What is the defense doing? Trying to get CMJA the dp because its working.

They've been going for residual doubt all along. That's why they need the PTSD opinion: with it, she snapped because he was a gutting abusive pedophile. Without it she is a remorseless vindictive , especially cruel and not especially mentally ill murderer.

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 25s 25 seconds ago

Willmott asks if Geffner viewed video of DeMarte testimony.

Martinez objects.

Sidebar. #jodiarias

:judge: #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics