Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 29s 30 seconds ago
Geffner says #jodiarias answered differently on testing because the questions were different and DeMarte didn't disclose that #3tvarias

Bring in Jill Hayes to clean up after this man, yet again.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 5s 6 seconds ago
Geffner says DeMarte is misstating the data and is unethical #jodiarias #3tvarias

was he not the one that was admonished in another trial :facepalm:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ
· 3m 3 minutes ago
Geffner said DeMarte bounced back and forth between two tests and wasn't clear to jury about that

How does Geff know that???? He isn't supposed to know other witness testimony??????????

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 29s 30 seconds ago
Geffner says #jodiarias answered differently on testing because the questions were different and DeMarte didn't disclose that #3tvarias
Ah.. so maybe they asked her if she used an automatic weapon, and she said no because her gun was semi-automatic?

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 7s8 seconds ago
Dr. Geffner dissing objections from prosecutor: "Last time I looked, Mr. Martinez was not a psychologist." #jodiarias

See it's this kind of disrespect and game playing that I despise. There is NO reason for him to do that if he were a TRUE expert and not a HIRED GUN. Just like BN saying Juan was committing prosecutorial misconduct on the stand. These people reek of entitlement and their egos are so fragile that they just HAVE to say something smart aleky to the prosecutor? Do they really think that makes them look smarter than Juan? Because to ME if I were a juror and a witness made snide remarks like that, I would discount their testimony immediately because of their obvious agenda.
And just like true to form our little sunflower has "someone" ~wink wink~ tweeting from inside the courtroom live. How special! NOT!

Why is this abhorrent disrespectful behavior allowed only in this courtroom and in this case? Has anyone else ever seen it continue throughout a case and nothing is ever done about it by the presiding Judge?

Any other Judge would rebuke the witness right in front of the jury and tell him/her to stop with the snide comments and just answer the questions asked.

Never, ever seen a judge allow this. But, I've been told this judge is absolutely wonderful, smart, clever, etc. So, maybe it's just an Arizona thing? Some judges turn the courtroom over to the defense? :dunno:

Any recent estimates of the cost to date of this ridiculously poorly managed trial and retrial? TIA

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 7s 7 seconds ago

Geffner says it was misleading when DeMarte singled out questions that she said were inconsistent. #jodiarias

With psychologists out there like Geffner, I'm actually proud admitting I got my psych degree with a free decoder ring. :biggrin:

I think the overwhelming majority of us here have a firmer grasp on what's wrong with Jodi than any of her defense 'experts', either trial.

I guess I am confused then. If no one can see or review the questions on these tests without a license in some sort of mental health, just how are the tests administered? Don't the test takers have to see or hear the questions to answer them?

Oh.. They just fill in the test bubbles for them according to Samuels. They just take the test for her apparently

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 1m 1 minute ago

Singling out three questions of 135, three years apart is unethical on DeMarte's part, Geffner said. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer retweeted
Steve Krafft @SKrafftFox10 · 5m 5 minutes ago

DeMarte took 3 questions out of 125, misrepresenting rest of test, says Dr. Geffner #jodiarias

I guess I am confused then. If no one can see or review the questions on these tests without a license in some sort of mental health, just how are the tests administered? Don't the test takers have to see or hear the questions to answer them?

Given Geffner's interpretation of the copyright, none of these tests should ever be used as evidence in a court of law.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 26s26 seconds ago
All three #jodiarias psych tests over 3 years show significant emotional and physical abuse and sexual issues, says Geffner.
---

Oh, she has sexual issues all right.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 27s 27 seconds ago
Geffner says DeMarte had all their stuff and all 3 tests revealed emotional abuse, physical abuse and sexual issues #jodiarias #3tvaris

Does this jury know that initially the DT vehemently denied JA was Borderline? And that they went out of their way to try to show that Dr. DeM was wrong in her assessment of this? We know the first jury knew the scenario but is this jury also aware that the DT is now latching on to what they called hogwash for the first jury?

I think JA's strategy is getting the PTSD diagnosis [so she can continue her t-shirt business, lol] and jury nullification....or mistrial, she doesn't care about else except of course personally attacking anyone that has ever criticized her. imo

Ohhhhhh poor unusual person

If I was Juan I would have to tell Geff that he (Geff) has never cross examined psychologists and psychiatrists either about psychological tests. Geff is trying to make it appear this is the first case involving docs and mental evaluation test results when Juan has had them on direct and cross examined probably 100s of doctors about these type of tests by now in over 25 years as a prosecutor.

This is beyond pettiness. It is like Geff has touches of dementia and has gone back to being an unruly combative teenager who wants to nitpick everything that means nothing.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 8s8 seconds ago
Noon recess. Back at 1:25. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members