DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 2m2 minutes ago

Order in the court. #JodiArias

:gavel:

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 1m 1 minute ago
While Geffner is pointing out that Dr. DeMarte got the information wrong, Juan is pointing out the inconsistencies are with #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 7s 7 seconds ago
Juan says and "U said this wasn't in your notes or anyone else's notes. You pointed this out as a shortcoming on DeMarte's part."#jodiarias

From MK:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 2m2 minutes ago

Martinez questions whether #jodiarias really refrained from scratching Alexander's eyes given different versions from different shrinks.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 43s44 seconds ago

Martinez says #jodiarias said as much in testimony.
Willmott objects that he is yelling.

Tweets:

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv · 33s33 seconds ago

Geffner may be wrapping up saying #jodiarias has "long history of trauma"-Martinez begins cross #3tvarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 29s29 seconds ago

Now cross-examimation of Geffner begins by prosecutor Juan Martinez. #jodiarias

:juanettes::juanettes::juanettes:

I hope Juan tears this old fogey a new one! Go get him, Juan!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 58s 58 seconds ago
Juan- You said you reviewed the defendants testimony...
The defendant testified to this incident herself! Let me show you what she said

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 21s 21 seconds ago
Don't worry folks, it won't be long before Juan clears up everything. He's short & sweet. I already see where he's going. #JodiArias

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 59s 59 seconds ago
#JodiArias has a long standing of depression.

Lordy. Of course she did. If she didn't have a victim to manipulate of course her mind was idle and depressed. Just bouncing off your post.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 1m1 minute ago

#JodiArias thought about scratching TA when being choked.
(Actually most victims unintentionally scratch their own throat trying to escape)

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 10s 10 seconds ago
Juan states that #jodiarias testified to 'not wanting to hurt TA" during this choking incident in the first trial #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 59s 59 seconds ago
Geffner is reading the transcript and WIllmott yells for an objection as Juan asks "isn't that what she said?" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 2m 2 minutes ago
The bashing continues of Dr. DeMarte. Who knew she'd take center stage for the defense. Shouldn't they focus more on mitigation?#JodiArias

jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 22s 22 seconds ago
Geffner says DeMarte didn't give the big picture, didn't review 16,000 pages and ignored facts #jodiarias #3tvarias

Someone should tell Dr G that he should freshen up on the topic of "projection." Oh, and "avoidance," too.

The felon has never zoned out in the court room during her trials....she was alert or drawing, and drawing is not zoning out...or she is with her best friend sending texts. Now if the felon zones out, we know she is faking .... Like she did for the "doctor"... Which in MOO he came in with the idea, she never zoned out for him.

Tweets:

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 40s41 seconds ago

Sidebar 5 #jodiarias

:judge: #5

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 48s49 seconds ago

Martinez starts, "That's what she said..."
Willmott cuts him off, shouting Ob-Ject-ion."
Stephens says, "Approach."

From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 37s37 seconds ago

Juan's voice is raised as he crosses.
Willmott objects but jury is like, "But we just woke up from our nap, yo." #JodiArias

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 1m 1 minute ago
We just got 2 sidebars within a matter of seconds. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 3s 4 seconds ago
Jodi talks about how she went unconscious at the end and what she did with her hands during this incident #jodiarias #3tvarias

From MW:

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv · 5s5 seconds ago

Six side bars so far-temperature rising in court room #jodiarias #3tvarias

:judge:
:judge: #6

:gaah: I think the record for :judge: may be broken today !

Tweets:

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 40s41 seconds ago

Sidebar 5 #jodiarias

:judge: #5

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 48s49 seconds ago

Martinez starts, "That's what she said..."
Willmott cuts him off, shouting Ob-Ject-ion."
Stephens says, "Approach."

Maybe JSS has a hearing impairment - seriously. That's why she has to speak with counsel at bench every time there's an objection? Just a thought (or an excuse)

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 27s 27 seconds ago
Dr. Geffner got the information wrong. Wants to change his statements after looking at exhibit. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 20s 20 seconds ago
Geffner says she didn't say that. He says Jodi was thinking about poking TA's eyes but she didn't do it #jodiarias #3tvarias

What is with these old men falling for Jodi?
I think the only "playa' here is Jodi Ann...:maddening:

Damned if I know. My hubby cant stand her and wishes she would be put to death tomorrow. My hubby is Geff's age so she doesn't fool all men. In fact in my inner circle (from teens on up) of male family members and male friends I cant even find one that finds her attractive and all of them believes she is a stone cold killer who needs to be put to death.

I don't think she really fooled Geff either. He is just paid to act like he believes her and to twist everything that Travis ever did into something bad and make JA appear to be a poor mentally ill woman, although she had skated through life since her childhood with this disorder.

But if there are people on the jury that have PTSD or know someone that has it he has now pissed them off and highly insulted their intelligence.

Gah, I hate hired guns who lie with ease and make all sorts of chit up just because they can.

IMO

From MK:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 3m3 minute ago

Out of the sidebar, an inaudible question from Stephens, a grunt from the lawyers. "Approach," and we are back in sidebar. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 2m2 minutes ago

Martinez goes back to the testimony about #jodiarias not wanting to scratch Alexander's eyes out.

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 38s 38 seconds ago
They are looking at #JodiArias testimony from March 5, 2013. Conflicting information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sylvanianvicious