Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 37

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO Geff is picking and choosing between symptoms and applying them to make them fit what the DT wants...very confusing...by tweet especially.
I have PTSD - what he's saying is mostly wrong

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 59s 59 seconds ago
#JodiArias has a long standing of depression.

So if Geff didn't use the test correctly, as he admitted (administered this "not in a standard way" ), then DrD. was correct in her assessment that he didn't use the test correctly even though she had only read about administering it? (did that make sense to anyone but me?)

Could some of the media tell us what the jurors are doing? Are they bored? Are they paying attention?

BK reported earlier that many of them were taking notes while Geffner was listing reasons he disagrees with DeMarte.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 35s 35 seconds ago
Someone had a good point...why didn't #jodiarias "space out" while she was testifying for 18 days on the witness stand? #3tvarias

cause it was all about he jodi show of course

I think all of us are having that problem. Hmm, maybe it is Geff instead of Jodi.

:floorlaugh:

I was thinking the same thing. How many on the jury have been spaced out for days on end when the Geff is talking? They must be thinking it too. LOL

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 51s 51 seconds ago
Intrusive thoughts are negative. #jodiarias didn't have a clear idea of that when she answered she had negative and positive thoughts

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 29s 29 seconds ago
So Geffner blames DeMarte for not making things clear when interviewing #jodiarias #3tvarias

Yeah but isn't she very superior on an intellectual level :banghead:

MOO Geff is picking and choosing between symptoms and applying them to make them fit what the DT wants...very confusing...by tweet especially.
yes, & I have experienced DV & what he is saying is mostly wrong about that too. I very much wanted to avoid the person.

Tweets:

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 8m8 minutes ago

@WildaboutTrial2 I'll be in court today. Can't wait to get it!

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv · 7m7 minutes ago

PTSD & "traumatic incidents" are the topics de jour for Geffner & Willmott #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 6m6 minutes ago

Depression not a symptom is PTSD but it's depressing. Lol #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 3m3 minutes ago

I'm not sure which is more tedious: hearing the same testimony over and over or reading the same retorts and rebuttals on Twitter.

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 2m2 minutes ago

I thought they were regurgitating Wed to block Juan's cross... Is this going all day so jury sits on Geff testimony over weekend? #jodiarias

I'm guessing the term "expert" is being used very loosely today. I'm no Dr. but I do know he's full of .....

I have also been diagnosed with PTSD and everything he is saying is flat out wrong. That shows me he is even willing to twist and lie and say things to fit this case that does not fit PTSD.

What a slap in the face for those who really DO have this disorder.

Tammy Rose @News20Chopper · 2m 2 minutes ago
The battle is on, a lot of objections & sidebars. #JodiArias

So if Geff didn't use the test correctly, as he admitted (administered this "not in a standard way" ), then DrD. was correct in her assessment that he didn't use the test correctly even though she had only read about administering it? (did that make sense to anyone but me?)
Made perfect sense to me! He really is determined to undermine Dr. D, which leads me to believe they are really afraid and do agree with her testimony and Dx.

Seems like JSS allowing questions about Bi polar disorder.
well - same letters BPD. Maybe DT thinks the jury won't know the difference........

It is a sad fact of this trial that I have been actually looking forward to sidebars. For a few minutes I get to stop grinding my teeth over the absurd testimony offered between sidebars. :facepalm:

Again, it's confounding.

Dissociation is common in borderlines. One of her mitigators! But instead of leading us straight to borderline we're still stuck in victim mode talking about bipolar, which only laymen dx'd her with. Sigh.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 12s 12 seconds ago
Geffner says Yes
WIllmott asks about the bottom line....oh it might be over with direct #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 59s 59 seconds ago
Willmott is asking if witnesses are saying their statements weren't accurate when they were interviewed...#jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow