Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frigga, don't forget, a camera helped convict her.

They may be inanimate, but they are CLEARLY haterz.

Yes definitely Wilma's fault, but the way I see it, it was more a failure to know he had such anti- Mormon/religious leanings.

Oh, and that he would be stupid enough to voice such an opinion.

For sure. Even the juror question had an air of being offended in it. Independent of the religion thing, it's just a lame excuse that NO ONE is going to fall for. What, we just don't interview religious people because they'll lie? That makes zero sense for many reasons, but mostly because you're assuming something about someone you couldn't possibly know or foresee. And who cares if they lie. It's worth asking, right? I think it was also a way of casting doubt on the interviews Demarte did with Lisa Andrews and the Hughes', etc.

Sounds like Jodi's idea, truth told.

I don't know. I think it is a carp shoot at this point. I think that it is never a sure thing. Especially with this mess of a second "trial"

Today, I don't trust JSS to give her LWP. I just don't.

Agree. Think it will be LWP too. It just the way this whole trial has been going.

The camera better well be on, if nothing else but for posterity! What's a camera going to do to Jodi?

What a laugh.

The same Jodi who couldn't get her mug in front of a camera enough... before, during and even within minutes of being convicted of first degree murder with special circumstances.

Who the heck is she kidding? None of us... not the media, attorneys out in the real world or most all trial watchers.

This is beyond bad precedence and how a presiding judge, with a career as long as JSS, could have recognized and put on record she felt like this was a manipulation tactic by the defendant, but still proceeded to shut the courtroom down- really is beyond understanding.

What is different this time?

It is a new jury- one she thinks she has the chance to fool and manipulate. Plain and simple and you don't need to be a Phd to see it.

How we can all see this but JSS can't- is beyond me.

Something has happened to this woman.

JSS did say in the secret hearing about her 'private testimony' that the FTR cameras would still be recording and put out in the public once the verdict is read, so after this is all over we should still get to see her allocution (and collectively barf) even if media and everyone else are moved downstairs. Which I disagree with but I don't think our eyes will be closed forever on the allocution.

I just skipped to last page expecting tweets about fonseca or john Smith but i came to allocution after lunch possibly?!

ETA is this going to the judge tomorrow? I don't understand..do we not have a full jury?

I hope you will all be back after this is over to watch the trial together and see what we were tweeted about!

Frigga, don't forget, a camera helped convict her.

They may be inanimate, but they are CLEARLY haterz.

I thought she LOVED LOVED LOVED the cameras??? Whether still or moving cameras. No more interviews scheduled in her little black book??

:seeya:

Any scoop as to why the 2 jurors were excused ?

Any news from Beth ?

Any news from anyone else ?

I just checked AZ Central and nothing ... yet !

I just skipped to last page expecting tweets about fonseca or john Smith but i came to allocution after lunch possibly?!

Nah... clown car over under on additional juror dismissals is three.

Smart money takes the over.

Any news from Beth ?

I don't think we will find out unless the jurors talk.

I hope you will all be back after this is over to watch the trial together and see what we were tweeted about!

You know I will be. LOL

Now I'm going to make a big peanut butter and banana sandwich to enjoy while JA is fine tuning her plea for what remains of her life. I'm not a huge peanut butter fan but heck, today seems like the right day for it.

If the convicted murderer gets up there and says how she donated to different charities in Mr. Alexander's name I think I will lose it.

I'm so sic of this nasty DT who have stooped below the level of nastiness like their client.

Any news from Beth ?

Don't over-complicate this, folks.

JA wanted them gone, JSKS asked when, JA said now.

And Voila!

571731419_pt1220_poof_logo_xlarge.jpeg

Agree. Think it will be LWP too. It just the way this whole trial has been going.
I don't! JSS is doing the right thing and I trust if the jury hangs, which it won't JSS will give her LWOP!

If the convicted murderer gets up there and says how she donated to different charities in Mr. Alexander's name I think I will lose it.

I'm so sic of this nasty DT who have stooped below the level of nastiness like their client.

I wish she would!

I thought she LOVED LOVED LOVED the cameras??? Whether still or moving cameras. No more interviews scheduled in her little black book??

Only if it's the DP, only if she gets a makeup person, only if she's in street clothes, and only if they assume she is innocent and are willing to bash Travis.

Then yeah, cameras are rad!

ETA is this going to the judge tomorrow? I don't understand..do we not have a full jury?

We lost 2 today. but we still have a full jury. It's going to the jury, not JSS yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo