Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · 28s 28 seconds ago
OMG Nurmi asks why did this relationship with #JodiArias end the way it did. His answer because of Travis. Ultimate blame the victim game.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 5s 6 seconds ago

#JodiArias sitting up erect, very engaged in Nurmi's closing.

From MK:

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 13s 14 seconds ago

He's telling them they can't trust Dr De
except he utilized her diagnosis all morning so... weird. #jodiarias

Only a fool would not be able to see right through this. I hope there are no fools on the jury.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi - The afternoon started off with what as probably typical. Secret sexual relationship. #jodiarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 2m2 minutes ago
Nurmi now going into what happened on the day of the murder. #JodiArias

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 27s 27 seconds ago

Mitigating factor # 6:

#jodiarias suffered emotional distress from the abusive nature of relationship with Alexander.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I know I am about 100 pages behind, but this may be the single most infuriating thing I have seen in relation to this trial.

A light was flipped, and she planned to brutally take the life of a human being.
A light was flipped, and she stole a gun. A light was flipped, and she planned how to get to Mesa without stopping for gas. A light was flipped, and she dyed her hair. ALWF, and she rented a car. ALWF, and there are signs of her planning this for weeks, if not months. ALWF, and she moved from one weapon to another. ALWF, and she wasn't there. ALWF, and it was ninjas. ALWF, and he was the big brutal T-dogg.

There was nothing she could do. She could suck it up, keep her derriere in Yreka, cry over losing Travis, and eventually move on with her sorry little life.

I cannot even begin to wrap my head around the audacity of this statement, or how angry I am about it.
No, for me it's him comparing Travis to Ray Rice punching his wife in the elevator!!!:badmood::stormingmad::stormingmad::stormingmad:

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 36s36 seconds ago
Some jurors taking notes #jodiarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 40s41 seconds ago
Nurmi has a graph of the different women #TravisAlexander was "interacting" with and how they overlapped. #JodiArias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi - The afternoon started off with what as probably typical. Secret sexual relationship. #jodiarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 2m2 minutes ago
Nurmi now going into what happened on the day of the murder. #JodiArias

Hello? Premeditation??!!!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2 · 58s 59 seconds ago

"All of the other relationships #JodiArias had ended peacefully...
Why did this one end this way? Something was different."

Because your client drove 1,000 miles to kill him

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 23s 23 seconds ago
Nurmi says #JodiArias other relationships ended peacefully, but not with #TravisAlexander bc of how he treated her - differently #abc15

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 1m 1 minute ago
Nurmi brings up #TravisAlexander claims to friends that #JodiArias was stalking him -- Why? So he could marginalize her.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 15s 15 seconds ago
KN- Travis marginalized Jodi in case she told the truth #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
KN-TA kept his secret lifestyle a secret...he told people Jodi was stalking him....she would show up unannounced and uninvited #jodiarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 31s32 seconds ago
Chart goes up of Travis' interactions with women leading up to his death. #jodiarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 38s38 seconds ago
Nurmi: If Travis really was scared of #JodiArias why would he invite her back for sex? B/c he was manipulating her and other women?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 5s 5 seconds ago
KN saying TA wasn't really fearful of JA...he was having a sexual encounter with her after making comments to Regan about how scared he was

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
KN throws up the Travis texting graph that Geff used to show he talked to lot's of women #jodiarias #3tvarias

That sound you heard ... That's all the good points Nurmi was making making an exit with the onslaught of victim bashing he's doing now. Terrible mistake. He basically just outright blamed Travis for his own murder.

Lights went out in the courtroom? When?

I thought Nurmi was referring to the time the lights went out at Travis's house. He is trying to get the jury to believe it was a fluke, that they went out accidentally and not because anyone was stalking around. But maybe the lights went out somewhere else, another time, and I missed this incident. Help, please!

It was tweeted.

Was this the time JA was hiding behind his Christmas tree?

So what if he didn't acknowledge her and that is more of a reason to keep her pathetic arse in Yreka when she moved.

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 15s 15 seconds ago

Nurmi says that 4 experts with decades of experience diagnosed
#jodiarias as a victim of domestic violence but inexperienced DeMarte said no

:gaah:

Did he mention who was paying those four EXPERTS?

Please tell me Juan will be up today--I need some cleansing truth to wash away the vile leavings of JA and KN's despicable lies.

Honestly do not know how the Alexander's have braved through this ***** for so long. They have my deepest respect and affection :grouphug: .

I am elated that they will never have to listen to KN, JW or JA drag their brutally murdered brother through this hellish, nightmare of re-victimization ever again.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 36s37 seconds ago
Nurmi now bringing up *advertiser censored* again. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members