Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
KN has said "mentally ill" 3 times in 3 minutes #jodiarias #3tvarias Oh make that 4

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 43s44 seconds ago
Judge warns gallery not to have any outbursts during closing arguments. Then brings jury in. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 22s 22 seconds ago
KN says all this came into play before the murder....her mentally illness, the abuse #jodiarias #3tvarias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 48s49 seconds ago
Yes, still Nurmi. You see in most courtrooms, judges give time limits for closings. #jodiarias

I wish there was a way to get an alert when Mr. Martinez is up. It makes my skin crawl to even skim over what wormynurmi is spewing.

I just hope when JM gets up he will tell the Jury that she is no better than the ISIS butchers we see so much of in the news! Decapitate someone because you feel insulted, that's what it comes down to.
That should cancel out the sympathy vote ......

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 20s 20 seconds ago
3 Dr.'s with 30 years experience diagnosed Jodi with PTSD...except Dr. DeMarte who had one year experience #jodiarias #3tvarias

because she doesn't believe her lies perhaps? :facepalm:

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 36s37 seconds ago
Dr. Janeen DeMarte was the only one who didn't diagnose #JodiArias with PTSD. Nurmi says, "Are we to believe her without the experience?"

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 48s48 seconds ago
Nurmi, in #jodiarias young life a knife was held to her throat.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 36s37 seconds ago
Dr. Janeen DeMarte was the only one who didn't diagnose #JodiArias with PTSD. Nurmi says, "Are we to believe her without the experience?"

GRR! He knows this is not true. In this retrial of this phase it does look this way, but there were others who rejected PTSD.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 50s 51 seconds ago
KN saying the jury should trust Geffner over trusting Dr. DeMarte
KN-Jodi's journals show she had PTSD #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 35s 36 seconds ago
KN-#jodiarias had a mental impairment she carried with her

funny that they fought so hard against this in the guilt phase

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 19s 19 seconds ago
No man had treated Jodi like TA did. Jodi didn't experience this kind of turmoil before...this was different #jodiarias #3tvarias

I wish that trials went like this: That when you start with a defense then THAT is the defense you have to stay with. I also wish, as officers of the court that they should not be allowed to lie. I know I know, wishful thinking but that is what I wish. I have never seen such drivel in my life from a defense lawyer. Yuck Yuck Yuck! Talk about slime. Talk about low down and dirty. I now know why Nurmi defends the kind of people he does, it is because he is one of them.

I don't think the jury needs to understand her motivation as well as we do. JM will remind them that the bottom line is she premeditated his slaughter, drove 1,000 miles to reach her victim, left to go adjust another man, lied lied lied lied lied, has shown no remorse whatsoever, and based on the what they've been hearing for months, blames the man she murdered for his own death.

And that's even before they think about her accusing Travis of pedophilia, sending that sickening letter to his family, irises to his grandmother, etc. etc.

I hope that's all JM does. I would like to see him keep it short, limited to the most salient points. If the jury doesn't get it by now they won't get it after hearing attorneys going over it again and again ad nauseam.

If JM keeps his closing short, the DT final say will have to be short as well and if it isn't it will leave a very sour taste in the jurors' mouths. I mean, how many times does the DT need to go over the same points? It seems DT believes the jurors are stupid and need information pounded into their heads. That could be a big mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankfurtfun