Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And the bigger picture, now JSS has basically allowed the defense to request this for every single one of their witnesses. If one gets it, they will all want it.

RBBM: Great point !

:waitasec: And if so, this trial is NEVER ... EVER going to end !

I don't think you can force a "mitigation" witness?

People better watch their P's and Q's... after the Victims Impact statements the only chance the convicted murderer has left is a Mistrial- THAT my friends is what they are hoping for with these antics. Someone to slip up- tweet something or spill info about the witness. Boom. Mistrial?

I was just about to post "we need a leak", but after your post, nooooo no leak, no mistrial! I can wait until after the trial.

I think it's Arias with a blazer on. Testifying in black makes you appear more remorseful?

I thought that too, about the blazer.

-----------

@monicalindstrom: This issue should have been dealt with before, doubt witness JUST decided this! #JodiArias

All of this is a power play for Jodi's benefit; she has a continuous need to show how much smarter she is than everyone in the courtroom, including the judge. However, there has to be a legitimate reason to make this request of the judge. If the death penalty wasn't on the table, I doubt this would be happening. Who could it be?

I agree with your first sentence.

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer

Alexander's family is still court;

Arias' family was ejected. Ironically, the motion came from Nurmi. #JodiArias

The notion that it is a child witness is the ONLY one that makes any sense.
If it is a minor, it is despicable that the murderer would force a child to get up there and testify on her behalf.

Can't the defense get a subpoena to have them testify? How is it that a witness can demand this? Is the witness a child? That would be the only thing that I could even see in protecting their identity.

That's what I was wondering. Maybe it's her brother.

Just a thought, child from Ca, to support the molestation theory of the defense?

No!!!!!!!!! There is no way to "support" that despicable lie because it IS a lie. Not even Nurmi would stoop so low as to train a child to show up in a court room and spew disgusting lies.

Her brother? Her sister? Testilying on abuse of poor Jodi?

Who would want to testify on her behalf, but is afraid to do so? They better sure hope that when we finally find out who it is, and what they had to say...it better have been really important to set such precedence and drama!

If it's Carl maybe Juan can ask if Jodi ever hit hm in the head with a bat, and if he says no then ge tthe babysitter that saw it happen.

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer

Alexander's family is still court;

Arias' family was ejected. Ironically, the motion came from Nurmi. #JodiArias
Hmmm, interesting. Anybody see the convict's brother or sister in court today?

I thought that too, about the blazer.

-----------

@monicalindstrom: This issue should have been dealt with before, doubt witness JUST decided this! #JodiArias

For Monica.....No the witness did not JUST decide this. However, the defense needed a breather after Travis' brother and sister gave their powerful, heartfelt VIS. What better way to get that than to cause a clusteryuck and a major delay.

MOO

Well THAT is interesting. (the quote saying Travis' family could stay, Arias family had to leave - sorry forgot to hit quote button)

I was just about to post "we need a leak", but after your post, nooooo no leak, no mistrial! I can wait until after the trial.
At this point I don't care. Mistrial is fine and judge can sentence her to whatever. Let her try her life on the streets. Our freedoms just ended.

Now that we know HER family has been ejected I think it IS her. She is going to spew a bunch of lies (more than before) about them and needs them gone- too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yesaccasey