Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TrialDiariesJ: We think the witness is a guy so who knows but they are fearful of their life and won't testify if we r there #JodiArias #3tvarias

Hmm Arias family told to leave....I wonder if Bill is going under the bus a la Casey claims.... it has to be something pretty big

For someone who asked to die, the killer sure seems to be fighting hard to save her own life.

Now that we know HER family has been ejected I think it IS her. She is going to spew a bunch of lies (more than before) about them and needs them gone- too!

That would be interesting if at the original trial she used her dying dad for sympathy and now throws him and mommy dearest under the bus as abusing her for years.

That would be interesting if at the original trial she used her dying dad for sympathy and now throws him and mommy dearest under the bus as abusing her for years.

She did throw them under the bus during the first one. The only place she didn't go was sexual abuse by dad. She went the physical abuse route by both mom and dad already.

Now that we know HER family has been ejected I think it IS her. She is going to spew a bunch of lies (more than before) about them and needs them gone- too!
It's a good possibility and Nurmi knew that the family wouldn't be able to contain their disbelief from the jury, thus they had to go. Of course Nurmi's buddy Kiefer is the first and only to report that this motion was filed by Nurmi. :facepalm:

Unbelievable. Just unbelievable. I am beyond pissed off.

The only witness that could request the room be cleared (including JA's family) would be a child in JA's family, that is the only theory that would make any sense to me.

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 2m2 minutes ago
Media Atty argues 1st amend rghts 4media 2remain 4 #JodiArias def witness testifying anonymously in public crt -Constitution loses #abc15

Since when can a person "refuse" to testify in a court of law?

In the sentencing phase of a DP trial, I bet the convicted can. I think she said she wanted to address her jury, but only in a closed court, and probably didn't even have to give a reason. On her part, it's more drama, more chaos, and a last dig at the "haters" by blocking them. IMO, of course.

Doubt it's the elderly gentleman, or why would he have walked into a crowded courtroom earlier.

I think it is her.

Her team is saying that she NEEDS to testify to save her own life but she refuses ("against her lawyers advice") unless she gets her way essentially making it impossible for her to get a fair trail, thus creating cause for a mistrial.

Just my theory. I know nothing about the law really.

@monicalindstrom: Can move to seal it RT @xxxxxx: @monicalindstrom So, after the trial this witnesses testimony will be available to the public? #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe