Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 28s29 seconds ago
#JodiArias "secret" testimony ended before she even told jury about meeting Travis. No more testimony + no cross= advantage for defense?

Just taking my seat . . . waiting to see how the court will handle "the mystery witness" issue with the jurors. Then we're on to "fun & games" courtesy of Nurmi etal.

I worry that if this trial has to be delayed and a nee jury has to be chosen, that the Alexanders might just give and let JM take the death penalty of the table just to have this all over with.

Never happen. This is the last time. They won't do it again. JSS will sentence her at that point.

So is today the hearing on this motion?

Dunno what's going to happen today, Nurmi asked for an evidentiary hearing on the matter, if JM is ready for it maybe we'll start the day with it?

Hi all ... just checking in to the JA forum for the first time in forever. Is there a link to the motion the defense filed? I seem to have lost all my JA bookmarks :(

Welcome back minor!

#JodiArias "secret" testimony ended before she even told jury about meeting Travis. No more testimony + no cross= advantage for defense?

That should be interesting. I can not believe that she was allowed to testify in secret. She is going to have to do it publicly now.. Funny how the proud fall to hiding in the shadows...

Hi all ... just checking in to the JA forum for the first time in forever. Is there a link to the motion the defense filed? I seem to have lost all my JA bookmarks :(

Hi Minor! Welcome back to the freak & peep show.

Minor4th :happydance: First impressions on the motion?

If someone starts a thread I'll add the links I've saved to it. I don't have as many as I had last year as I had to replace my hard drive and many links just disappeared upon reinstallation but I still have some useful ones.

That would be great, many thanks. :)
I'm not really interested in media reports.
I'd like to reread the actual court documents. The docs. that are unsealed, obviously. :rolleyes: Won't comment any further about that particular snarfoodle.
I still have the Maricopa County Criminal Case Court information in my favorites ; for some reason I cannot click on and access the documents?
Everything is listed perfectly, but nothing is clickable.
In light of the most recent document; I'd like to sleuth on my own.
YouTube is great for referencing testimony; but I feel I need more.

How does Troy know about secret testimony? I thought , based on reading Nurmi's missive to the AC , that the secret witness was not CMJA.

I threw up--I mean I literally just threw up. Jodi + Nurmi + Coffee+ Coke on an empty stomach = a bad, bad, mix. Don't try this at home, kids.

Don't let the scum get to you, Rose. Hang in there!

How does Troy know that secret testimony ended b4 JA told them about meeting Travis? Has the transcript been released?

Minor4th :happydance: First impressions on the motion?

First impression is that even if it is all true, I can't see how this would be grounds for a new trial or taking the death penalty off the table.

I would bet that this is along the lines of Nurmi's previous motions re: prosecutorial misconduct, and I cant imagine why it is just now being raised. So I think it's a hail mary and won't amount to anything.

In one of the interegoation tapes, det. Flores said that the forensic experts don't even touch the original hard drive. They work with a copy.

You're right. This whole tale of heretofore undiscovered *advertiser censored* and foolish police misdeeds reeks of a typical JA yarn. It's just like her to overestimate how stupid LE are and underestimate how easy it will be to prove that she's lying. "I was never there," Ninjas, pedo letters, secret code jail communications, gas cans... I'm beginning to calm down now, looking at it that way.

That would be great, many thanks. :)
I'm not really interested in media reports.
I'd like to reread the actual court documents. The docs. that are unsealed, obviously. :rolleyes: Won't comment any further about that particular snarfoodle.
I still have the Maricopa County Criminal Case Court information in my favorites ; for some reason I cannot click on and access the documents?
Everything is listed perfectly, but nothing is clickable.
In light of the most recent document; I'd like to sleuth on my own.
YouTube is great for referencing testimony; but I feel I need more.

If you put her case number (CR2008031021) into the Court Minutes Case Number box (http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/) you can pull them all up and read each one, those are the only docs on the SC site that are readable as far as I'm aware.

Don't let the scum get to you, Rose. Hang in there!

Thanks Sweetiemom and Hope4More. :)

I read on the Facebook page that a supporter spoke to Tanisha at some event last year and that Tanisha was worried that people might believe Arias' stories about Travis... I'm not sure whether this is true. In any case I think our support means a lot to the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Looneybinmadness