Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Gold Patrol[emoji769] ‏@thegoldpatrol 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi - what would #JodiArias be conditioned to do if #travisalexander calls her “*advertiser censored*” - Witness: be silent. Take it.

I doubt she would just take it. We all saw how snarly she got when JM questioned her. Travis isn't here to tell us all the names she probably called him.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 29s30 seconds ago
Fonseca: #JodiArias loves her parents even though they were abusive to her.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 27s28 seconds ago
Expert- people from abusive homes suffer in silence & deal w/ these kinds of behaviors from others..meaning #jodiarias not Travis #3tvarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 11s12 seconds ago
no reactoin from #JodiArias mother who is sitting in the front row. Her dad is not here.
----

LOL Thank goodness the tweeters read here, if ya bore me babes, I'll unfollow you. :laughing:

Tweeters read here? Good!

Request for steady stream of info on how jurors are responding! And throw in an occasional how it feeeeels in the courtroom- the atmospherics.

Troy Hayden @troyhaydenfox10 · 3m 3 minutes ago

"hard drive had.. 24 viruses.. that apparently re-directed computer to sites." Martinez on TA computer. #JodiArias
motioninlimine.jpg

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 37s38 seconds ago
#jodiarias wanted more from Travis and to him it was just sexual #3tvarias

"Mr Nurmi? Reality is on line 2 and it would like to have a word with you."

BBM

I understand your concerns. But I took the comment to mean that there is a generational gap that can alter the way someone interprets relationship protocol. To an older woman, it would be very 'bad behavior' to make out with many different young ladies and then back off. To a younger group, not so much. It is much less of a big deal to kiss and walk away these days. JMO :cow:

Seriously? if you're a Victorian. What do you think the 60's were about? What do you think true professionals are like? That they don't keep up with the times?

It's not a generational gap. It's a conscious, biased attempt to destroy the character of Travis, IMO- no more, no less.

And, yes, that comment was an absolute invalidation of Fonseca's opinion because she's an "old lady".

I upload pics the same way each time, sometimes they come full size, sometimes they thumbnail, no clue why, the larger pic of it is on Troy's twitter:

https://twitter.com/troyhaydenfox10

Hopefully the full motion will be available soon.

I really want the State to present a DV advocate that explains to the jury the difference between someone behaving abusively (like name-calling or screaming) and an abusive relationship! The two are a couple of football fields apart and there is NO way Jodi was the victim of even an emotionally abusive partner. They follow the exact same pattern as every other type of abusive relationship and in none of them is the 'victim' going to be encouraged to date others and relocate to another state; or be suicidal enough to slash tires, hide under christmas trees, sneak in through doggy doors or any other crazy $£&! she's done.

(And again FTR, Travis was more patient and kind towards her than I ever could have been.)
Can we get you up there to testify to what real emotional abuse is, pretty please???:please::please::clap:

Do people even say "make out" anymore?

I thought it was 'hook up' now.

But 'hook up' is more nebulous. Some use hook up to mean just making out. Others use to mean 'friends w/benefits' type sexual behavior.

Since when is it an established fact that JA comes from "an abusive home?" Or has this expert followed Samuels down the rabbit hole of Jodiworld?

Could this "established fact/lie" be further proof that JA was the secret witness?

And then Nurmi goes "So in the beginning you liked JA right? She was normal right? But after dating TA and, like you mentioned in your emails, SUFFERING at his hands, being emotionally abused by him, she suddenly started acting crazy right - acting MENTALLY ILL right?".

I think these e-mails are very damaging, tbh.

So why didn't Nurmi go with mentally ill defense during the trial.

Here's the thing. Travis did not navigate that terrible childhood unscathed. He WAS a Mormon and WAS successful and popular and DID exceed anyone's expectations and he was also still scarred and imo, the arena of women/sex is where he was still quite immature and affected. And he was still working on himself. I can relate to him more than you know.

And that really shows in the email dialogue with the Hughes'. He didn't dismiss their concerns out of hand. He addressed them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay