Revenge or justice? Does anyone feel guilty of their behavior

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I admit to being one of the "bloodthirsty" mob! AND I have not one shred of shame for it either. I have six children, and was a mother by the time I was seventeen and one day, and I also have two children who suffer with autism. I have been raising children for twenty-six years- longer than Casey has even been alive. I have been through some horrific struggles with my children and have endured MUCH and sacrificed MUCH for them. There have been days when I just wanted to throw up my hands and lay down and go to sleep for a couple of weeks or months. There have been plenty of times when I was faced with hard choices and made those choices and lived with the choices that I made. I think that this 26 years of BEING a MOTHER is why I condemn her so much!

She had it ALL!
♥ She had the support of her mother and father and brother.
♥ She had a lovely home in which to live and raise her child.
♥ EVERYTHING was provided for her and for her child.
♥ She had a car provided for her use.
♥ She had the best of both worlds-mothering AND still retaining the ability to do "young" activities-go out with friends, shop, party-you name it.
♥ She had talent to do anything that she would have set her mind to. She was a very talented photographer and her skills as a liar tell me her imagination has no limits and an imagination like that is PRICELESS if used in the appropriate direction.

She had it all and she just threw it away.
And the WHY of it is what brings out the beast within me. The WHY of all of this...

WHY?

No reason at all. She just wanted to be completely FREE! She just wanted HER life back and that life did not, unfortunately for Caylee, include a baby-even one as beautiful and full of life as Caylee was. She threw it all away for NOTHING and to me that is the most unforgiveable act of all. She snuffed out Caylee's little life for NOTHING!

I do not feel one ounce of guilt for the way that I feel about Casey. Guilt is only useful if it is the motivation to change something, and there is nothing about the way that I feel about Casey that I desire to change. She deserves every bit of disdain and fury that anyone could possibly feel for her. I hope that she spends the remainder of her empty, pathetic, meaningless life locked in a cage like the animal that she IS! And I hope that her dreams are haunted by a little girl with almond shaped eyes and a smile that would melt the coldest of hearts but did not warm the frost of her own mother's.

I have no guilt, I just want justice served for Caylee.

I also feel due to her not calling 911 immediately, she had to be forced to by CA. All her lies/partying, throwing innocent people out there as having a motive to murder Caylee, trying so hard to blame anyone other than herself.

I also feel anger that the Anthony clan is backing their daughter who stands accused of the murder of her child, seemed to have turned away from Caylee. They, well, CA went from, KC what have you done? It smells like a dead body has been in that damn car! All those false Caylee sightings, to KC is innocent, just boggles my mind.

I feel the Anthony family has abandoned Caylee in her time of need. Now all I want is justice for Caylee and the more KC claims she is 100% innocent the more I want her found guilty, all in the name of justice, no revenge...

My dad always taught me not to mock others and wallow in their bad or it can come back to hit you in the face.
I believe that, as feasting on others as negativity promotes more negativity.
BUT (maybe because I am a grandmother it hits home) in a case like this where a child was delibertly killed by someone who is not mentally ill but narcassistic I admit I want revenge as in punishment.
But I do try to not be blood thirsty in my thoughts because of what I was taught. However justice "in some form" must be served for Caylee and other children who this happens to.

I admit to being one of the "bloodthirsty" mob! AND I have not one shred of shame for it either. I have six children, and was a mother by the time I was seventeen and one day, and I also have two children who suffer with autism. I have been raising children for twenty-six years- longer than Casey has even been alive. I have been through some horrific struggles with my children and have endured MUCH and sacrificed MUCH for them. There have been days when I just wanted to throw up my hands and lay down and go to sleep for a couple of weeks or months. There have been plenty of times when I was faced with hard choices and made those choices and lived with the choices that I made. I think that this 26 years of BEING a MOTHER is why I condemn her so much!

She had it ALL!
♥ She had the support of her mother and father and brother.
♥ She had a lovely home in which to live and raise her child.
♥ EVERYTHING was provided for her and for her child.
♥ She had a car provided for her use.
♥ She had the best of both worlds-mothering AND still retaining the ability to do "young" activities-go out with friends, shop, party-you name it.
♥ She had talent to do anything that she would have set her mind to. She was a very talented photographer and her skills as a liar tell me her imagination has no limits and an imagination like that is PRICELESS if used in the appropriate direction.

She had it all and she just threw it away.
And the WHY of it is what brings out the beast within me. The WHY of all of this...

WHY?

No reason at all. She just wanted to be completely FREE! She just wanted HER life back and that life did not, unfortunately for Caylee, include a baby-even one as beautiful and full of life as Caylee was. She threw it all away for NOTHING and to me that is the most unforgiveable act of all. She snuffed out Caylee's little life for NOTHING!

I do not feel one ounce of guilt for the way that I feel about Casey. Guilt is only useful if it is the motivation to change something, and there is nothing about the way that I feel about Casey that I desire to change. She deserves every bit of disdain and fury that anyone could possibly feel for her. I hope that she spends the remainder of her empty, pathetic, meaningless life locked in a cage like the animal that she IS! And I hope that her dreams are haunted by a little girl with almond shaped eyes and a smile that would melt the coldest of hearts but did not warm the frost of her own mother's.

I love your response. It is to the point. This is why I hate KC also but I find myself having chats with myself as to why I am so filled with hate. You are courageous and brave. KC is a coward. She murdered and threw away the only good thing in her that was good and pure and innocent. Everytime that I see poor lil Caylee dancing to the barney song it makes me sad that her death was so senseless. KC is demonic and I hope she gets everything that she deserves.

I love your response. It is to the point. This is why I hate KC also but I find myself having chats with myself as to why I am so filled with hate. You are courageous and brave. KC is a coward. She murdered and threw away the only good thing in her that was good and pure and innocent. Everytime that I see poor lil Caylee dancing to the barney song it makes me sad that her death was so senseless. KC is demonic and I hope she gets everything that she deserves.

Thank you and DITTO!:blowkiss:

I do not feel guilty one bit on wanting justice for the death of little Caylee. I guess in a way I also want a bit of revenge for the way her mother threw her away like garbage. I was unable to have children and it breaks my heart when I see children killed or hurt by their mothers. I feel that mothers have been entrusted with the most precious treasure they could ever have been given in their lives. Children are so innocent and look to their mothers when they are hurting to comfort them and to have their own mother kill them in cold blood chills me to my very bones. I try not to think of the last moments that Caylee shared with her mother...it so too dark of a place to go to and yet little Caylee went there with Casey.... God Bless sweet little Caylee....:furious::furious::furious:

Justice for Caylee one hundred percent. It was so hard not to be sucked into this case from the very moment I learned KC didn't report Caylee missing for thirty-one days. We tried very hard for our second child, losing two before we had her. I will never ever understand how anyone can disregard human life so much that they can take it away.

I don't feel guilty one bit for feeling what I feel in my heart. KC had her chance to explain her "story". She decided lying suited her better. I will never ever understand that.

I can say my feelings have really gone back and forth on ALL the Anthony's, except for KC. I can not feel anything but anger at her. I think the reason I don't feel guilty for wanting her to suffer are simply put, two things.

1. Her stories were blatant lies from the very beginning and she did insult the world's intelligence thinking anyone would believe them.

Most importantly why I don't and will never feel guilty about wanting her to suffer through eternity.

Caylee seems to have been absolutely forgotten through all of this. It has ALWAYS been about protecting KC from day one. Those who were supposed to love and protect Caylee the most, HER FAMILY, let her down and protect her murderer. So, the world is just doing for Caylee what her family wouldn't do...follow through to make sure she is remembered and her death not be in vain or ever forgotten that she was such a precious child!

Casey's lies!
All those lies.
Lies, lies, and more lies!

Plus, she waited a month before telling a living soul about her daughter being "missing"! No, wait a sec. She would never have told a soul, it was Cindy that actually called and reported Caylee missing, after 31 days!

The only 'revenge' I want is justice for Caylee--her killer imprisoned, put away for at least 30 years for what she did to that precious little baby. I'd also like to see Caylee's grandparents who she seemed to adore want justice for her more than I do, but have given up hope that will happen since the Anthonys seem hell bent on defending little Caylee's murderer for some sick reason I'd never be able to understand.

Thank you Frenchvixen for bringing to light, the need for self examine.

The following are my thoughts on feelings:
1. As a human being we all have the capacity for feelings
of love, kindness as well as hate. Most people who
are loving, find passionate negative feeling very uncomfortable. I personally see that as a good thing.
When someone who is void of the positive feelings, it is diffcult to fathom how this can be. The sad truth is
the number of people, who do not develope a conscious, is staggering.

2. My guess is that if many of us were to be around Casey
our conscious mind would not allow us to cross a line and do harm to her. At a distance these negative feelings toward her are normal. Most of us would give up our lives to protect a child, that is in harms way. This case goes to a deeper depth, I believe because of the disfunction in the family, Caylee had no protector and that hits all of us.

3. The media coverage has been relentless in this case. It still
over rides coverage of missing children that might be alive.
Our minds become so saturated that we can experience
sensory overload. We have not become numb to this.

4. There is a completely different response by an individual
vs a group. Being part of the websight does join us together in one cause but it is alright to just vent our thoughts and feelings. It would be quite another if
we were to allow mass or mob thinking to take over. That is when people find themselves doing something they would never do alone. This websight is not just for
learning about a case, it is an opportunity for each of us
to learn from eachother, safely express ourselves and hopefully do some good along the way.

5. Negative feelings do not make anyone a bad person. Because you opened this door for us, Frenchvixen, we will all be the better for self examination. Thank you again
for taking the step of courage.

Sincerely,
Mind Student

Perhaps because her family is so he!! bent on defending casey, we the public are he!! bent on getting justice for Caylee.

This about sums it up for me too. With everyone defending Casey (her family included) it seems that only the general public is considering Caylee and JUSTICE for Caylee.

I think it's 3 things for me

1) Caylee's murder was completely senseless. She was a very loved child by her Grandparents and they would have raised her if Casey wanted to take off for greener pastures. I should never have happened.

2) Her parents are still enabling the behaviors that led to this. I feel she should be on her own. Her parents can still love her but they should not support what she has done and should certainly not lie to help her. That makes me very angry.

3) There is NO ONE, no one with enough guts in that family to stand up for what is right. No one to be Caylee's voice and that's what makes me feel the most violent of all. So for me, I feel like I am going to be Caylee's voice. Me, and thousands of others here at WS. Caylee needs someone to respect her enough to see that her murderer is properly punished, even though that murderer happens to be her mother.

I am outraged by KC's and CA's / LA's behavior, but I don't feel an ounce of guilt about my feelings. Why? Because I don't want revenge. I want justice. I've not asked for KC to receive the DP once. Rather, a life in prison, :behindbar without parole, for the life that was taken. In addition, I'd like to see appropriate prison time (even if only for a year or 2 or 3) for CA and / or LA if it can be proven that they had knowledge of what happened to Caylee but left her to rot in the woods rather than come forward or lied to LE to save KC.

I have been trying to figure out myself why this case brings out the worst in me. I know of many child murders. I know that people loose control. So here is I why I think I have such hatred for her and her family:

They left her in the woods to rot. No other way to put it.

They are not taking any kind of responsibity. Not even if for just LETTING this happen to her. I have never heard CA say one bad thing about KC NOT reporting her for 31 days.

The defense is abusing the court system. They are acting like this is a game and they are getting together all the of the smoke and mirrors that money can possibly buy.

KC pleaded innocent to the check writing charges and SHE WAS CAUGHT ON VIDEO DOING IT. I know that is stupid compared to her other charges but this is one chick that will NEVER take responsiblity for anything.

The family has obstructed justice, lied, and has protected a murderer. What a message to all of you family members that have a murderer in your home. Cover up all you want to. No charges will be filed and you may even be good enough at it to keep YOUR murderer out of jail!

And finally, if you can believe them, they chose to not tell the father of Caylee that he had a daughter. What a cruel and selfish thing to do. They act as if he had no right to know. Caylee might have been saved if her father had been in her life.

bolded by me....I so agree with this statement about Caylee's father.

becase we have been seeing little caylee everyday more so in videos which makes her seem like she is alive yet .. and because casey gave everyone hope by insisting she was ok and alive .. we kept
hopeing and hopeing she was alive ..seeing videos of that precious little angel everyday is going to make people grow to love her
and hate the one who took her life .then the evidence was released the pictures of duct tape and hearts and her little clothing skeletal remains light colored hair =yes it is the remains of little caylee anthony .. it broke all of our hearts ..and casey is to blame for that

Very well said, zadari!!

:clap::clap::clap:

No I do not feel bad for the way I think of KC, JB and her parents. The whole thing makes me sick. The way they acted from the beginning is one reason they make my skin crawl. Both GA & CA along with LA said they smelled death and then all of a sudden it is pizza, don't think so. The way they tried to halt the search for anything but a LIVE Caylee and the main thing is none of the 4 ever ask for the kidnappers to bring her home, never once that I heard. That tells me they knew good and well nobody had her, they knew what had happened to her and who did it. Also, the way KC acted each time she was allowed out to go to the court or JB's office. The only person I feel for in this case is Caylee, plain and simple, Caylee. I hope KC rots!

I have been trying to figure out myself why this case brings out the worst in me. I know of many child murders. I know that people loose control. So here is I why I think I have such hatred for her and her family:

They left her in the woods to rot. No other way to put it.

They are not taking any kind of responsibity. Not even if for just LETTING this happen to her. I have never heard CA say one bad thing about KC NOT reporting her for 31 days.

The defense is abusing the court system. They are acting like this is a game and they are getting together all the of the smoke and mirrors that money can possibly buy.

KC pleaded innocent to the check writing charges and SHE WAS CAUGHT ON VIDEO DOING IT. I know that is stupid compared to her other charges but this is one chick that will NEVER take responsiblity for anything.

The family has obstructed justice, lied, and has protected a murderer. What a message to all of you family members that have a murderer in your home. Cover up all you want to. No charges will be filed and you may even be good enough at it to keep YOUR murderer out of jail!

And finally, if you can believe them, they chose to not tell the father of Caylee that he had a daughter. What a cruel and selfish thing to do. They act as if he had no right to know. Caylee might have been saved if her father had been in her life.

whew. MOO

Bolded by me.
What makes that worse for me is she lied to LE about why she stole. She used the death of her daughter, even though she was claiming it was a kidnapping, to justify stealing checks from her friend, and it was all a lie. Disgusting.
Lanie

There are several facets to any "Justice System"

"Revenge", I think is one of those and quite legitimate.

New age types tend to get hung up on "Rehabilitation" - a worthy aim, but shown to work almost never, certainly not with older repeat offenders.

Restitution is another facet, but there is no way to restore in the case of murder.

Deterence is an aspect - A warning to other potential crims.

Protection of Society - Locking the perp away to keep the rest of us safe.

Utmost in all of this should be consideration for the VICTIM. In this case obviously primarily Caylee, but also eveyone of us who is saddened and sickened by KC's actions. We all DESERVE that KC be punished.

I don't have any guilt towards what I've said regarding Casey. I do, to a degree, have a level of guilt that I allowed Casey to bring me to the all too frequent points of anger. Casey is a manipulator and game player. She thrives on anger and games. I feel guilty even speaking about her, surely a google of her name would bring her her much satisfaction - even though 99.9% of the comments aren't in her favor.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back