REVISIT Caylee's biological father/Reverse DNA Profile**MERGED**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Side by side of CMA and JPC -- unbelievable resemblence and he is alive. If you look at CMA as a tiny baby and pictures of JPC it is right there IMO. JPC supposedly couldn't stand KC, however, maybe it was one of those attractions/hate in the moment moment - IMO

He would have had to have lied in his depo, 'cause he didn't know KC when Caylee was born.
Sorry, just saw another poster wrote this....

I can't really see what the interest in this is. Even if the father could be identified, what good would it do??? It would just ruin the life of another innocent bystander in this whole sordid mess one ICA has created.

The only thing a lack of paternity in my mind solidifies is that Casey never intended to keep Caylee.
Lest we forget, when she had Caylee and really for the past 10 years in the media, there have been many stories of young girls who left their babies in trash cans, one recently threw her baby down an incinerator chute in NYC, they leave their babies at safe harbor locations, such as fire departments and hospitals (which many places are now "legalizing" and allowing the mothers to remain anonymous) and so on-because the practice is becoming more prevalent.
As I have written before, I think she read about those stories and figured she might get away with never being big enough for anyone to notice her weight gain. But that didn't happen, she did grow to be very visibly pregnant with an outty.
Next on her agenda to get rid of Caylee was asking Kio to take her. Also shows no care or responsibility for her daughter, that she would want to adopt her to a 19 year old single girl.
As she never wanted Caylee to begin with, it only makes sense that she would "get rid of her" sooner or later. Sick.

Frank McKeever?
Hmmm...

Remember Patrick Bourgeois? The visitor to ICA in the cell?
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/07/audio-from-case.html

Wasn't Patrick the friend of Frank?

Also, didn't Casey list Frank McKeever under the name "scam" on her phone?

Also, is he not connected with people who are ALSO connected with Jose Baez (Richard Hornsby, this one is for you)?

Could this not also explain the Kid Finder's link? The rush to represent Casey by Baez?

I could go on and ON and ON at this point. But if anyone of you have seen Frank McKeever's picture, then you might JUST MIGHT draw your own conclusions about Caylee's parentage...JMO.

If Casey found out who the father was, and where he worked or where he lived, it could have been the reason she took Caylee with her when she went to confront him.

But when she got there, he decided to preserve his reputation and threatened to either kill Casey or the child if she didn't shut up. She continued her threats. When the child went missing, Casey was frightened, and afraid to tell the truth to protect her own life.

We won't know unless she takes the stand, and even then, she might be afraid to tell who he is.

I thought her cell phone pings kept her in the area of her home until around 4:30pm on the 16th? The she shows up at blockbuster a couple of hours later with Tony sans Caylee!
I think she and Caylee may have gone back to the house after GA left for work, swam in the pool, or rather KC put Cayle in the pool turned her back, the child drowned.......duct tap was used to keep the water from being expelled in the car....then she left to go to TL's house. This could also explain Cynthia's statements about coming home from work on the 16th & finding the gate unlocked and how it appeared someone had been swimming in her pool as she told her co-worker's.

The sad thing about all of this, is it does not matter who Caylee's Father is/was. He was never allowed to participate in her life, and there is no reason for him or his Family to be a part of this circus.

(BBM)
Frank McKeever?
Hmmm...

Wasn't Patrick the nephew of Frank?

Also, is he not connected with people who are ALSO connected with Jose Baez (Richard Hornsby, this one is for you)?

Could this not also explain the Kid Finder's link? The rush to represent Casey by Baez?

I could go on and ON and ON at this point. But if anyone of you have seen Frank McKeever's picture, then you might JUST MIGHT draw your own conclusions about Caylee's parentage...JMO.

Hey Littlebitty, by any chance do you have a link to a pic? I'd like to take a look. TIA!

Frank McKeever?
Hmmm...

bumping myself to explain the photos i sent

We will NEVER know who Caylee's dad is...period. The only person who could state who he is is KC, and she will lie, as she has done for years. I wish ppl would stop calling in to Nancy Grace and asking this question because we do not know. We will never know. This is a whole other can of worms and KC knows it. It suited her personal needs to say dude was deceased because it garnered sympathy for her and Caylee and what KC craves is attention. This lie bought it. So stop speculating please. It is a thing that will never be answered.

*ahem* With all due respect, some of us disagree. I believe the bio dad will be named at some point. I don't put it past anyone, to out the bio dad (and that includes the A's and JB). They are well aware that any number of tabloids would pay a ridiculous sum of money for that scoop. And if they time it just right, the price could go higher. Oh. yes. Someone will come forward with that information and make a lot of money. It's human nature.
<MOO>

Mckeever looks likely.
I don't remember the Patrick visit.. can anyone elaborate or link?
Tia :)

Frank McKeever?
Hmmm...

LittleBitty, Go on and on- please! I have always thought that little CA looked so much like the Anthonys that she might look very different from paternal family members. I wonder if this guy is it, he looks a LOT like her!

:shocked2: How did I miss this?
ummm... WOW and what he said... NOW, THAT SOUNDED like code talk to me! Didn't ICA act like she didn't even know him?
If he is the baby daddy he's done the math and HE KNOWS!
Which is why IMO ICA was really sweating it when he was there.
It's the first time I've heard her speak when it sounded like a REAL conversation, no ME ME ME! Almost like she knew better than to BS him.

Maybe I just need sleep????

I swear I may never trust another human being after this!

Is there a transcript of this anywhere?

"if you need to talk just let it go."
"I've always been here for you and you know that."
"There is someone on the outside on your side."

:shocked2: How did I miss this?
ummm... WOW and what he said... NOW, THAT SOUNDED like code talk to me! Didn't ICA act like she didn't even know him?
If he is the baby daddy he's done the math and HE KNOWS!
Which is why IMO ICA was really sweating it when he was there.
It's the first time I've heard her speak when it sounded like a REAL conversation, no ME ME ME! Almost like she knew better than to BS him.

Maybe I just need sleep????

I swear I may never trust another human being after this!

Is there a transcript of this anywhere?

"if you need to talk just let it go."
"I've always been here for you and you know that."
"There is someone on the outside on your side."

Just so you know the man featured in the video is Patrick. The person whom I believe to the the father...is Frank McKeever. And yes...the WHOLE entire video SCREAMS of code. JMO.

Just so you know the man featured in the video is Patrick. The person whom I believe to the the father...is Frank McKeever. And yes...the WHOLE entire video SCREAMS of code. JMO.
:floorlaugh: ok this is patrick? I tried to find a ppic of FM AND I GOT A FREAKIN COMPUTER VIRUS! ANTI-VIRUS WENT NUTZ!

:maddening::fence:
:floorlaugh: ok this is patrick? I tried to find a ppic of FM AND I GOT A FREAKIN COMPUTER VIRUS! ANTI-VIRUS WENT NUTZ!

Better watch your...six...if you know what I meanSINCERELY. No one should go digging up stuff on peeps, especially like PB. But I guess we "can't" talk about PB....:banghead::loser:
The post, by the way, was meant to compliment and not insult. Though it seriously doesn't read that way. :(

:maddening::fence:

Better watch your...six...if you know what I meanSINCERELY. No one should go digging up stuff on peeps, especially like PB. But I guess we "can't" talk about PB....:banghead::loser:
:twocents: I "learned" plenty in late 2008. (before I was a member here)Just wanted to refresh my memory on what he looked like.
Wasn't he "Gentleman's Quarterly" good looking? :waitasec:

Had to "google" six lol! it meantwhat I thought it did but I have NEVER heard it used before.

:twocents: I "learned" plenty in late 2008. (before I was a member here)Just wanted to refresh my memory on what he looked like.
Wasn't he "Gentleman's Quarterly" good looking? :waitasec:

Had to "google" six lol! it meantwhat I thought it did but I have NEVER heard it used before.

LOL. But in all seriousness, these are some bad peeps I am talking about. Period...JMO...Have to be careful. Not to post too much. And this IN NO WAY diminishes Casey's guilt...it is just an ancillary matter that well, IMO, totally explains why JB took on this case. I wish I could say more...and I wish I could say follow the dots...but the "dots" on the internet are almost all gone on this one.

For all we know, LE may know who the daddy is by now. A few of her friends had selfish attention seeking motives in their interviews, but most of the young people only talked to police and that's it. It would be extremely trashy of any young man or his family to come forward and start talking to the media. Casey obviously slept with more than just Jesse G. back then, so she may not have known who exactly was the daddy, and probably wasn't going with any one in particular after Jesse. If she did tell a few that she was pregnant, he or they may have said they didn't believe her, wanted no involvement, and demanded a dna test after the birth. If the guy didn't love her, had a girlfriend, or was moving away, she may not have wanted to let people know that he didn't want her around. It's all about her and she has to be a victim, so what better story than the daddy was tragically killed in a wreck then go back to a gullible, immature, and easily manipulated ex boyfriend of short duration. It's really kind of sick and sad that Casey apparently never was able to have any boyfriends, real friends, or best girlfriend to tell the truth and confide. Everything is lies and manipulation and spreading hate. Caylee was such an object to her that in only a few years she has allowed speculation that several guys and even her own Grandpa or Uncle was her Daddy.

I'm sure it's been mentioned, but has JP Chatt been disproved as a possible father of Caylee? I looked up his picture and the resemblance is absolutely uncanny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela