Revisit - Did CA/GA cover up 7-16-08

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it SP who said Cindy talked to a councelor? I now question even that.It's possible Cindy told her mom and co-workers that so she would look better kicking KC out of the house.The counclor told me I HAD to.
Or maybe SP agreed to not charge KC if Cindy would get help,so Cindy told her she had talked to a counselor.
Is there anything in the docs that substantiates the statement that Cindy had talked to a counselor?

I believe Cindy talked to a counselor because I've talked to one of the best in my region about a young person very similar to KC. I was told to kick him out.

There's also a support group here for parents (grandparents, foster parents) of young people like Casey. Across the board, parents in Cindy's situation are told to KICK THE KID OUT & hang tough. "Live in my house after you are 18 and you follow my rules.'

IF Cindy is lying because she's feeling guilty because she told KC to leave she shouldn't.

There are a lot of things Cindy did wrong. Telling KC to make other living arrangements and relinquish custody of Caylee is not one of them. (If she did, in fact, do that.) KC was stealing, not contributing and not respectful--I consider somebody coming in at 3 a.m. making the little dogs yap and possibly waking up Caylee and the working folk up being disrespectful. I also believe the neighbor about KC screaming F-bombs at Cindy.

IMO

Do you know something I do not regarding the police investigation into Casey's alleged version of what happened to Caylee? I am just curious as everything I have heard and seen indicates to me that LE followed up on all of Casey's allegations and found them to be false. One cannot find someone for whom there is no evidence of ever existing. As for the photo I cannot imagine how there could be any verification of who the image was of, unless of course our perfect 10 ZFG has her SS # tattooed across her forehead and they are able to present her in the courtroom.

I'm simply reporting verifiable facts.

Baez has said in court that the police didn't do a thorough job and his team was having to conduct the investigation that should have been done by police. His allegation. Baez futher stated that he was seeing new evidence that his client was innocent every day.

AS for the photo we don't know who the owner of the photo was or even if the photo exists or if it existed at one time - all we know is Baez claimed someone was traveling to get the photo of ZFG. As to how it could be verified who is in the photo - that would be done the usual way: witnesses, finding the actual person... It's just one of the anomallies of this case that we cannot expect to receive clarification on until the trial, if at all.

IIRC Jesse said when he and Casey were dating Cindy was saying uncomplimentory things about KC. I think it was something about questioning Jessie about why he would even want to be with someone who hadn't even graduated from HS.
Leads me to believe the show was for Cindy's contemporaries and family,not KC's.She had no problem humiliating KC in front of her friends.

Yes, what you post is true but what is mind boggling is why doesn't CA realize that these "friends" of KC's also have parents that they speak to and tell things to and will go and tell their Mothers and Fathers what crazy thing KC's Mother did again today! I know my kids did. I knew which parents humiliated their kids, which parents shamed their kids and which kids had alcoholics for parents and it was pretty easy to tell which parents were living way beyond their means when the kids had to pay for lunch with credit cards. So CA and KC's relationship might have been like oil and water not all of her friends were at odds with their parents.

Baez has said in court that the police didn't do a thorough job and his team was having to conduct the investigation that should have been done by police. His allegation. Baez futher stated that he was seeing new evidence that his client was innocent every day.

AS for the photo we don't know who the owner of the photo was or even if the photo exists or if it existed at one time - all we know is Baez claimed someone was traveling to get the photo of ZFG. As to how it could be verified who is in the photo - that would be done the usual way: witnesses, finding the actual person... It's just one of the anomallies of this case that we cannot expect to receive clarification on until the trial, if at all.

Ok, so this is Baez' opinion. Got it. Well, I'll be waiting until trial to see if he is able to back this up.

I believe Cindy talked to a counselor because I've talked to one of the best in my region about a young person very similar to KC. I was told to kick him out.

There's also a support group here for parents (grandparents, foster parents) of young people like Casey. Across the board, parents in Cindy's situation are told to KICK THE KID OUT & hang tough. "Live in my house after you are 18 and you follow my rules.'

IF Cindy is lying because she's feeling guilty because she told KC to leave she shouldn't.

There are a lot of things Cindy did wrong. Telling KC to make other living arrangements and relinquish custody of Caylee is not one of them. (If she did, in fact, do that.) KC was stealing, not contributing and not respectful--I consider somebody coming in at 3 a.m. making the little dogs yap and possibly waking up Caylee and the working folk up being disrespectful. I also believe the neighbor about KC screaming F-bombs at Cindy.

IMO

But tough love is a very common discussion about kids and young adults like KC. Dr.Phil does shows on them.That info even appears in magazines.It's nothing new or special.Cindy was in the health community.They could have had a counselor at Gentiva that she had mentioned her situation to .
I'm not saying she didn't see one,only that everything Cindy has said is now suspect to me.I can think of self-serving reasons why she may have lied about it.

It was supposed to be a photo of ZFG that was in the possession of someone who was out of state. AS I recall, the defense team sent their PI or someone to get the photo. Of course the defense team is not telling us anything other than that their client is innocent, they are having to do the investigation the police should have done to begin with and that they see more and more evidence of Casey's innocence - all this from Baez and co. We don't know if they ever got the photo or what happened there. If they got anything, I guess we'll see it at the trial. Otherwise, it was just smoke and mirrors.

Is that what you think? LE didn't do their job?

Oh, yes Jose has said a lot...there's a Zanny and there's even a picture of her that we have yet to see, but we just have to "trust" that it's there. Reminds me of when Cindy said "well I can't see God, but I believe he's there" in response to a reporter that asked if she had seen Zenaida. I'm not a trusting person I guess.

Jose is also "seeing evidence of his client's innocence everyday" ? Wow, I would love to see some of that "evidence". I know, I know, we'll have to wait for trial. I got it...talk a big game and hopefully by the time you go to trial everyone will have forgotten what you said a year or so prior. I know that Jose is going to "explain" everything at trial, he said this too. It beats me, because I have given much thought to all of Casey's actions, the 31 days, the decomp, the location of Caylee's remains and I can not think of one single explanation that says anything but...GUILTY.

She's just quoting what Baez said--that the defense was having to do LE's job. She isn't saying she agrees with that. :)

Thank You---that's very good---cuz I don't know why anybody would believe anythang outta his mouth or the A's.

Thank You---that's very good---cuz I don't know why anybody would believe anythang outta his mouth or the A's.

Make that two of us mama. Unless JB&crew have something to say about KC's innocence and have given that evidence of innocence to LE/FBI/SA so that LE/FBI/SA can arrest and convict the guilty party(s) then whatever it is JB&crew have to say is nothing but a waste of air, huge waste.

So far JB&crew are in the negative count for producing evidence. Only thing they are good at so far is spending money and getting face time in front of a media camera.

Make that two of us mama. Unless JB&crew have something to say about KC's innocence and have given that evidence of innocence to LE/FBI/SA so that LE/FBI/SA can arrest and convict the guilty party(s) then whatever it is JB&crew have to say is nothing but a waste of air, huge waste.

So far JB&crew are in the negative count for producing evidence. Only thing they are good at so far is spending money and getting face time in front of a media camera.

Bold is mine, And the occasional Motion Filing and Court Appearance that usually ends up slightly short of Judge S spanking JB right there in the courtroom.:crazy:

With GA standing right there with him, and GA taking the car he no doubt just shrugged it off as a kid who kept a dirty car and an irritated set of parents.

Think about it. Two parents come in, one a loud mouth arguing female and the male just mumbling a story about not seeing his daughter or granddaughter. Then the smell and garbage in the truck portion of the car. He could have also been having a busy day and went about his work, just glad in some way that CA left and GA followed after.

Why would GA tell a total stranger about KC and Caylee missing for 31 days and going on about it then asking the guy if he smelled something bad? Laying out the ground work for the coverup ....... then blames the smell on the garbage and pizza box.

Whatever it was, the tow guy must have had lots of should haves thoughts when LE spoke with him. Poor guy, just another individual drawn into the fire by the A clan.

When will it stop?

But he knew that smell, and knew it well from his line of work, and stated that it was similar to the smell of the suicide car, but not as overpowering. I think they were both relieved to see the trash,rather than a dead body, and both put the stench down to that.

I feel bad for the guy, and anyone else who has been dragged into this because of KC, but I dont agree that there should be one set of rules allowing mistakes like this for people outside the A family, and another set that makes any error or bad judgement by the A's a deliberate attempt to cover up for KC.

Even LE didnt seize the car immediately with the smell of decomposition, and declare there must have been a dead body in there at some point.
JMO

But he knew that smell, and knew it well from his line of work, and stated that it was similar to the smell of the suicide car, but not as overpowering. I think they were both relieved to see the trash,rather than a dead body, and both put the stench down to that.

I feel bad for the guy, and anyone else who has been dragged into this because of KC, but I dont agree that there should be one set of rules allowing mistakes like this for people outside the A family, and another set that makes any error or bad judgement by the A's a deliberate attempt to cover up for KC.

Even LE didnt seize the car immediately with the smell of decomposition, and declare there must have been a dead body in there at some point.
JMO

Bold is mine. LE didn't smell the car immediately. The Pontiac was parked in the garage and LA and KC were the only two in the garage. At that point and time no one was under arrest and LE had no search warrants. LE was looking for a 2 year missing child that according to the Mother the Nanny took. According to LA's statement the smell was so bad LA had to keep going back and forth in and out of the house. LE never entered the garage that night.IIRC.

Bold is mine. LE didn't smell the car immediately. The Pontiac was parked in the garage and LA and KC were the only two in the garage. At that point and time no one was under arrest and LE had no search warrants. LE was looking for a 2 year missing child that according to the Mother the Nanny took. According to LA's statement the smell was so bad LA had to keep going back and forth in and out of the house. LE never entered the garage that night.IIRC.

That is actually probably LE's biggest mistake in all of this. Not seizing and securing the car immediately. CA's 911 call says the car smells like a dead body. But the initial LE response was more expecting/looking for some sort of domestic dispute (because of CA and KC's antics on the phone) and it took a little bit of time for the magnitude of the missing child to sink in.

Given how confused anyone who has any dealings with CA and KC get, I am not sure that I completely blame LE for taking a little time to fully come up to speed.

JMO

Bold is mine. This is something that has always bothered me. CA called and admitted the car smelled like a dead body had been in the car. Why didn't LE check the car? If they would have checked it and smelt the odor, could some other action have taken place legally?

With GA standing right there with him, and GA taking the car he no doubt just shrugged it off as a kid who kept a dirty car and an irritated set of parents.

Think about it. Two parents come in, one a loud mouth arguing female and the male just mumbling a story about not seeing his daughter or granddaughter. Then the smell and garbage in the truck portion of the car. He could have also been having a busy day and went about his work, just glad in some way that CA left and GA followed after.

Why would GA tell a total stranger about KC and Caylee missing for 31 days and going on about it then asking the guy if he smelled something bad? Laying out the ground work for the coverup ....... then blames the smell on the garbage and pizza box.

Whatever it was, the tow guy must have had lots of should haves thoughts when LE spoke with him. Poor guy, just another individual drawn into the fire by the A clan.

When will it stop?

I meant when they towed the car to the tow shop.
Also was it there for 2 weeks before Ga went to pick it up? Decomp has to be so much worse then rotting trash.
I have smelled animal decomp, it is horriable. Is it the same smell as human decomp if anyone knows?
I do agree that the tow guy has have to have many regrets. I feel sorry for all who have had any dealings with these people.
I also wonder if they have anyone who believes in them. If not why wouldn't they just come clean, as that many people can't be wrong.
Again I apologize. I just don't have the gift of gab.

That is actually probably LE's biggest mistake in all of this. Not seizing and securing the car immediately. CA's 911 call says the car smells like a dead body. But the initial LE response was more expecting/looking for some sort of domestic dispute (because of CA and KC's antics on the phone) and it took a little bit of time for the magnitude of the missing child to sink in.

Given how confused anyone who has any dealings with CA and KC get, I am not sure that I completely blame LE for taking a little time to fully come up to speed.

I agree 100 percent!

Well if they didn't enter the garage that night to check out the car they failed miserably.
Snipped from the 911 transcript:

CA "I just found her today, but I cant find my granddaughter.And she's just admitted to me that she's been trying to find her herself. Theres something wrong. I found my daughters car today, and it smells like theres been a dead body in the damn car".

So grandma is saying it smells like death, and they dont even check it out? They didnt need a search warrant to smell the car, for goodness sakes.They had already been invited into the house.
besides, lee said the smell was so overwhelming that it could even be smelt from outside the garage.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member