Revisit Photo of Caylee Crying in Red Shirt - was it the last ever taken?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's been speculation about why Casey would've been at a hotel/motel that evening around midnight, after leaving in such a storm...with no Caylee in VISIBLE SIGHT... :(

Who saw Casey at a Motel on June 15th at Midnight & where is the link to this?

I've never heard it reported that Casey was seen a Hotel/Motel on June 15th with or without Caylee

That's why I wanted to put it up with its own thread now. It's good to look at it by itself, now that we've seen and read so very much about this case.
I've been wondering about potential witnesses who might say that they saw Casey, without Caylee, around midnight at the end of that Sunday Father's Day at a hotel/motel - I can't remember who has said this or where, but I know I've heard it - anyone have more information on who might be a witness for the SA who can place Casey at some hotel/motel late Father's Day, around midnight???
TIA

Ping records have Casey at her parents home on Sunday of Father's day night. ALL NIGHT.

OMG!! OMG!!!

THIS shirt is hanging in KC'S room on a hanger!! I found the pic in doc dump in evidence images!!!!!! It is on the wall of a shrine of Caylee!!

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18740442/detail.html

Just speculation on my part here okay. So please no one bash me. IF and I say IF Caylee was wearing this shirt the day/night of her disappearance/murder/etc., I wouldn't put it passed KC to take it off of her(Caylee)and keep it in her own sick and demented way. I mean heck...she placed the HEART sticker over the babie's mouth right? Why not keep the shirt that the baby was last alive in?! JMO

P.S. It's still hard to try and think what she could have done and come up with some kind of sensible explanation:waitasec:

Who saw Casey at a Motel on June 15th at Midnight & where is the link to this?

I've never heard it reported that Casey was seen a Hotel/Motel on June 15th with or without Caylee

If you see my above posts, I've read it here, but don't have the links. I've asked if anyone remembers reading it/where/etc.
TurboThink responded - see earlier posts on this thread.

I do, too. Makes me terribly sad for her. Some posters have commented in the past that the reason they think this was the last photo taken is because Caylee is crying and reaching out for whomever was taking this photo - and what kind of a person would take such a photo anyway? The last thing I want to do is photograph my child when she's crying - I immediately go and pick her up. I certainly don't think about photographing her...

There's another picture of Caylee crying and reaching out like this while Lee is holding her. He is laughing as if it is funny. After hearing Annie D's interview about no one being able to hold Caylee as an infant and littler toddler, I think Caylee was taught to be overly dependent on KC and CA, to feed their egos. Pictures that show how terrified she was without them were probably taken to keep those egos satisfied. IMHO, this is emotional abuse. :furious:

If you see my above posts, I've read it here, but don't have the links. I've asked if anyone remembers reading it/where/etc.
TurboThink responded - see earlier posts on this thread.

I've read it here too, but can't remember when or where. Sorry.

Anyone up on the computer forensics that have been dumped?
Any specifics on Casey's photos re: deleted photos that could account for this one having gone missing?
Calling JWG + others!

Ping records have Casey at her parents home on Sunday of Father's day night. ALL NIGHT.

Glad you're here - I was asking for a computer forensics savy person.
Link, pease? TIA

This is the first I have ever heard of this.

What Motel/ Hotel Parking lot?

Your saying that there is a tape of this...?

Are you sure it was the Night of June 15th?

Can you provide a link Please....????

Ping and cell phone report has her at the Anthony home on June 15th through June 16th.

Yep - wearing jeans and on a totally different flooring, etc.
LOL, I wasn't even thinking about it being the same day. I was just referencing that she wore it before.

OMG!! OMG!!!

THIS shirt is hanging in KC'S room on a hanger!! I found the pic in doc dump in evidence images!!!!!! It is on the wall of a shrine of Caylee!!

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18740442/detail.html

OMG!! Great catch! Think I am going to throw up...

We need to find the date of when that pic was taken. I know there are programs out there that can read the pic. Tells time date camera ect. But I think it only works for the original picture, I am not sure.

LOL, I wasn't even thinking about it being the same day. I was just referencing that she wore it before.

LOL. Can't help it - I'd really like to know if it is or it isn't relevant.

Ping and cell phone report has her at the Anthony home on June 15th through June 16th.

Assuming you're correct (which I do) ...the next relevant inquiry is how large an area geographically does that (those) ping tower(s) cover, and are there any hotels/motels inside said area.

Casey's phone pings are on the case calendar thread.

There is also a thread for Casey's pings on June 15-16.

JWG started a thread a week or so ago about Casey's computer uploads June 16 & 17. Casey used a computer at the Anthony home June 16 at 9 a.m.

Tony says on his SM site question and answer session that LE told him Casey's pings placed her at home.

LOL. Can't help it - I'd really like to know if it is or it isn't relevant.
Are you saying she was wearing that shirt when she was killed? If so, how are you arriving at that conclusion? Is it because she is crying? Did Casey take the shirt off and hang it up after? I am trying to tie this together.

Casey's phone pings are on the case calendar thread.

There is also a thread for Casey's pings on June 15-16.

JWG started a thread a week or so ago about Casey's computer uploads June 16 & 17. Casey used a computer at the Anthony home June 16 at 9 a.m.

Tony says on his SM site question and answer session that LE told him Casey's pings placed her at home.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73218
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73267

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78438

That's what I thought.

I there was a Video out there of Casey in a Motel parking lot on the night of June 15th it would have been released already...."The Sunshine Laws"

Anyway, Casey was at home the night of June 15th

Her Cell records prove it.....She was not in an unnamed Motel Parking lot being seen by an unnamed person

Are you saying she was wearing that shirt when she was killed? If so, how are you arriving at that conclusion? Is it because she is crying? Did Casey take the shirt off and hang it up after? I am trying to tie this together.

I am asking what everyone thinks. Those are good questions. One poster has already remembered that the shirt was hanging in Casey's closet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela