Revisiting Haleigh's home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
According to Misty, she washed the blanket herself:

Did she really say, "she pee'd on the blanket the night before....I GUESS?" Did she say I guess because she wasn't there the night before and she didn't know when the peeing incident had occured.( I know there is rumour that Ronald had to go get Misti so she could watch the kids while he was at work). Something is weird.

Did she really say, "she pee'd on the blanket the night before....I GUESS?" Did she say I guess because she wasn't there the night before and she didn't know when the peeing incident had occured.( I know there is rumour that Ronald had to go get Misti so she could watch the kids while he was at work). Something is weird.

If she really was there the night before, her comment would be considered "distancing" by statement analysis.

ETA: Let's move to Misty thread for the blankets and washing discussion.

From day one I have constantly wondered what Misty meant when she said "my blanket was in the van, you know, the one that they took". There is a reason she was stumbling on the blanket situation, yet I can't pinpoint it. I just have a feeling it means SOMETHING! Also why do you wait to wash "WET BEDDING" up until bedtime? This all should have been done prior to bed time. She also stumbles all over this blanket thing about taking one off of the window, for what? Sorry if OT. New here.

Might explain why LE has hauled her in for questioning so many times - simply because she does not convey thoughts in a straight forward logical manner. No accusation there, could be pure fright, worry, not thinking well under stress. Seems to me LE has had their hands full trying to get information out of her based on reading what she is reported to have said.

Welcome, Quiche! I believe the dogs trailed Haleigh out the back/side door. Hope this helps

Thanks Indigo! I can't believe I forgot about the dogs! Dang.

Thanks Indigo! I can't believe I forgot about the dogs! Dang.

Sure thing, Quiche. There are WAY too many things to remember. I keep having to go back and read things over and over. :crazy:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=133019&catid=3

SATSUMA, FL -- News crews are now getting the first pictures from inside the home where Haleigh Cummings slept on the night she vanished almost four weeks ago.

The home at 202 Green Lane had been sealed since Haleigh disappeared up until February 26 when investigators released the home back to her family.

Now, we're seeing the bed where Misty Croslin said she put Haleigh down to sleep around 8 p.m. on February 9.

The tiny bed is just feet from where Croslin said she and Haleigh's younger brother slept.

Well, after looking at the pictures of the bedroom, all I can say is that I am not comforted looking at how close that little bed is next to the door. I can see it being accesible to an intruder.

It is alot larger room than I thought and the beds are further apart. I can now see how someone could walk in and grab her it is so close to the door.

Well, after looking at the pictures of the bedroom, all I can say is that I am not comforted looking at how close that little bed is next to the door. I can see it being accesible to an intruder.

Just looking at that little bed has me balling my eyes out. **sniffles**

Be safe Haleigh, be safe.

It is alot larger room than I thought and the beds are further apart. I can now see how someone could walk in and grab her it is so close to the door.

But I didn't see a tv in that room, in the Greta interview where Misti and Ron were talking to Greta about the distance between the 2 beds, Misti said something about the tv...like by the tv or something....but I didn't see a tv in there. Did they take the tv out to the camper?

Wow, that laundry room is really narrow-- could Misty have opened the door to ventilate when using the machines?
Must have been the screen that was "bricked". mo

From day one I have constantly wondered what Misty meant when she said "my blanket was in the van, you know, the one that they took". There is a reason she was stumbling on the blanket situation, yet I can't pinpoint it. I just have a feeling it means SOMETHING! Also why do you wait to wash "WET BEDDING" up until bedtime? This all should have been done prior to bed time. She also stumbles all over this blanket thing about taking one off of the window, for what? Sorry if OT. New here.

It sounds like Misty did not have a blanket becuz hers was in the van they took (that someone took that night) so she gets a blanket off the window, washes it and uses. She has to wash Haleigh's blanket also. Haleigh is using a sheet while Misty waits for Haleigh's blanket to wash/dry. Why else would she take a blanket down from the window to wash it unless she needed it? So - did someone take the van that night? If so, who? And they must've brought it back because cops took it the next day.

With the angle of the pictures you cannot see one entire side of the room, I see the back of a chair so maybe there is a table there, dresser, tv stand on that wall

But I didn't see a tv in that room, in the Greta interview where Misti and Ron were talking to Greta about the distance between the 2 beds, Misti said something about the tv...like by the tv or something....but I didn't see a tv in there. Did they take the tv out to the camper?

With the angle of the pictures you cannot see one entire side of the room, I see the back of a chair so maybe there is a table there, dresser, tv stand on that wall

lol....we must be just missing each other in different threads. Misti said the tv was 4 inches or something from the beds. I went to look for the interview with Greta but I couldn't find it on the media thread. I think I will go find it.

I really can't explain why, but I still do not see someone coming in and taking her out of that room..:confused:

Hi raisin,

I was JUST thinking the same thing ... after reading that article.

Here's what I wanted to point out:

In this article, Annette S, Haleigh's great-grandmother, was the first to go back into the home, to clean up before media came in. The article said this:

Though a painful task, she said she wants the home to look like the last time she saw Haleigh,
at 7 p.m. before the night the child disappeared

Also:

"They put their plates down and came and gave me a hug and a kiss. I gave Misty the clean clothes and she carried them in the house. Then, I left. I kissed her goodbye, and I left," Sykes said.

Sooo ... I take this to mean that Haleigh's great-grandma saw her that night. It was she that dropped off clothes, read the second statement.

She states 'she' gave Misty 'clean clothes'. Hmmm?? I thought Misty washed a blanket. Do they even have a washer and dryer? Why did AS give her 'clean' clothes? She must have washed them for her elsewhere, or Ron's mom washed them and gave them to AS to bring over to Misty.

I don't think they were 'new' clothes or 'additional' clothes, it sounds like they did her laundry for her, and dropped them off.

Maybe they were cloths the kids wore at grandma's house and got dirty so grandma/great grandma washed them.

Seriously every tiny thing in a case isn't a smoking gun.

Well, I have my answer to at least one thing I was wondering about. There is a washer and dryer!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back