Richard Gabriel Consultant

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Good find Tulessa! I really appreciate the work you and others do bringing in this outside information to help inform us. I don't get to many sites outside WS for People v Anthony, and love it when you recommend additional reading! Thank you thank you!

RH raises an interesting question regarding Mr. Gabriel's services....it really appears the media is paying for ICA's defense.....one way or another.

Well, we shouldn't be surprised. LKB's slimy prints are all over this. The Spector trial ended in a mistrial and ICA has believed that her trial will end in a mistrial. Now, I've never understood this but more and more I'm starting to think it all comes from the Spector trial. We have

Linda Kenny-Baden
Henry Lee

and now

Richard Gabriel

Henry Lee and Richard Gabriel have both been accused of tampering with evidence according to various news articles. Spector nearly got away with murder - it just blows my mind that Baez and Co. think they can pull this off, either a mistrial or get her off all together.

You know, I don't believe in the death penalty but how does one live with themselves to try to work so hard to get ICA not just out of the death penalty but acquitted of a crime she obviously did?

It comes back to me asking this question of people like Baden and Lyon - Would you let ICA babysit your child? Bet the answer would be a big phat NO!

ITA!!!!!

I was outraged to hear of the hung-jury in Spector trial #1. One hold-out over that fountain - and the hold-out had some level of expertise (or so he thought) with regard to that fountain. So yes, mistrial is always possible.

The DT has assembled their "Smoke and Mirrors" team, and also their "Wanna see me pull a rabbit out of my hat?" team, and probably also their "Hocus Pocus" team........The roster for Team Anthony grows...........

Good find Tulessa! I really appreciate the work you and others do bringing in this outside information to help inform us. I don't get to many sites outside WS for People v Anthony, and love it when you recommend additional reading! Thank you thank you!

RH raises an interesting question regarding Mr. Gabriel's services....it really appears the media is paying for ICA's defense.....one way or another.

BBM:

If Richard Gabriel is getting paid by CBS, would this be allowed since ICA is now declared indigent? Maybe the JAC would have something to say about this? :furious:

I am just really appalled at the number of people who have gathered in the hopes of freeing a baby killer! Seriously bad taste in my mouth right now. Seriously.

Bold mine.

Well, hotdog!!! Maybe Jose can get the media to pay for ALL of her defense, and let the people of Florida off the hook! Grrrrrr!!!

Consider it done!

SCREENCAP From Richard Gabriel's website:
Source: http://www.decisionanalysisinc.com/...abriel&catid=39:consultant-profiles&Itemid=55

RichardGabriel1.jpg

SCREENCAP of UNIDENTIFED MALE on 48 Hours Mock Jury Expose. This man is facilitating the mock jury in the video and asks the mock jurors, "If the only charge is first degree murder, who here would vote to acquit, please stand up.":

Source: from :24 to :30 http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/...arAboveMPUArea.1;cbsnewsSidebarAboveMPUArea.1

2MockJuryCA1.jpg

SCREENCAP of Richard Gabriel on news program which states he is doing pro bono work for ICA defense:

[A_News_Junkie: Please provide program/network/airdate for source]

RGtv1.jpg

-----------------

The way I understand it from Mr. Hornsby's blog http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2011/04/what-are-the-odds/comment-page-1/#comments, the potential issue (if the middle picture is in fact Richard Gabriel) is not that he conducted a mock jury. The issue, as I understand it, is that airing the results of the mock jury to a TV audience prior to trial could potentially waive privilege conferred to Richard Gabriel. As I understand it, this could be an avenue for the prosecution to subpeona the mock jurors and perhaps Mr. Gabriel himself to depose them as to what they heard as "evidence". In other words, it could be a huge opening for the prosecution and a huge blow to the defense.

The other matter is how the mock jurors were paid if the plaintiff was indigent.

THANK YOU MR. HORNSBY!

Best I can tell you is it appears to have been around June 2, 2010. It is a part of the InSessions coverage from a date near that. I found it on facebook, as I had a hunch this guy might have done an interview for InSession so I googled and found it here: http://www.facebook.com/video/?id=108868112475151&s=90&hash=1acd02ef88acbb65ca326705645dde6b#!/video/video.php?v=1470565324762

These people are so sleazy that sometimes they are funny! As in this Gabriel dude, in a situation where he apparently wanted to remain anonymous, wearing the exact SAME necktie he had already worn during a televised appearance.

Since the Spector trial was mentioned above, I went back and looked to see who had represented Spector during the second, non-televised trial. It was an attorney from San Francisco who specializes in white collar crime named Doron Weinberg.

Interestingly, even though Mr. Weinberg LOST Spector's second trial, he has this published on his website:

'Anti-Authoritarian' San Francisco Lawyer Heads Up Spector's Case
San Francisco Daily Journal, Wednesday, January 21, 2009
"An intellectual, anti-authoritarian force in Bay Area courtrooms and beyond for 36 years, [defense attorney Doron] Weinberg is making his first major appearance in a Los Angeles trial. Weinberg is lead counsel for Phil Spector. The music producer is charged with murdering Lana Clarkson, a 40-year-old, down-on-her-luck actress working as a House of Blues VIP hostess on the night of her death. Spector's first murder trial ended in a mistrial after the jury deadlocked 10-2 in favor of conviction."

At a post-verdict press conference, the jury foreperson commented on the quality of the defense effort, saying "Mr. Weinberg - you were awesome."

http://www.weinbergwilder.com/press/

So, even if they lose the case, these folks use the fact that they were "involved" in a prominent case to boost their "credibility".

There is a newer preview of "Only Casey Knows" that was posted today. At about the 2 minute mark you can see the facilitator of the focus group at the head of the table ~ and in front of him is a placard with the name "Richard" boldly on display.

No question, it's definitely Richard Gabriel.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/48_hou...EUHlzqSSwDqDkb4nLyBWD04&vs=homepage&play=true

Yup! no doubt it is him!

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/48_hou...EUHlzqSSwDqDkb4nLyBWD04&vs=homepage&play=true

2:08 "RICHARD" name in front of him - he says in all my years as a jury consultant
this is the toughest uphill climb of any criminal case I've been involved in

Attachments

• name tag RICHARD.JPG
    name tag RICHARD.JPG
    16.4 KB · Views: 19
There is a newer preview of "Only Casey Knows" that was posted today. At about the 2 minute mark you can see the facilitator of the focus group at the head of the table ~ and in front of him is a placard with the name "Richard" boldly on display.

No question, it's definitely Richard Gabriel.

Anonymous?? :denied:

ExpectingUnicorns, you :rocker: !!!!

Thanks for that last "nail in the coffin"!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LostKitty311
Back